Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest semmtexx
what do you mean?

I mean have they changed the "look" of messaging yet? You know kind of like the silver inbox or something? I don't even know who "they" are....who are they?

Guest blazingwolf
I mean have they changed the "look" of messaging yet? You know kind of like the silver inbox or something? I don't even know who "they" are....who are they?

No, they did not.

Guest thejaff

Maybe I missed this somewhere else, but what is removed from the regular ROM to make M2D? Since, you now have the ability to switch back and forth, are some functions still removed to smooth out M2D? If not, I may have to consider the M2D ROM, cause it looks awesome.

On another topic: is there a way to not have the phone shut off at low battery? I'm not sure if this ROM does that, but it's kinda pointless to keep the phone on, if I can't even use it as a phone. Not sure if it's something that can be changed, was just curious.

Edited by thejaff

Guest jtoso
yeah that was the only issue i re upped the link with 3.5 cooked in for everyone else that has downloaded and flashed just install that cab and you are good to go!

In 1.4 NOT m2d... Windows Media player will not load. Anyone else having this error? It shows in task manager, but will not display when I selet music and play.

Guest Scott6

I really like some of the stuff in 1.4, but I only use touchflo, I woudl not use the detacher and titanium.

Does it slow down the phone to have both on? I would just remap the left soft key to be lock...

Guest jamesstone

Installed M2D 1.4 and uhmm WOW! I turned launched Google Maps and after maybe 5 minutes I received a cold lock of 6 sats IN MY LIVING ROOM! In the past I couldn't even get a cold lock in my backyard.

I went outside tried it again and BAM 2 second lock with 6/7 sats. The maps took longer to load than the sats. I followed myself whilst walking the dog and all was good.

Then I tried Bing, and Locate Me works...sort of. :) It says I'm in Campbell but I did a search of Togo's around me and it found the one 2 blocks over and I was able to get accurate directions to it. Outstanding.

Now with the the GPS working correctly atleast for me, all we need to do now is get the geotagging camera.exe going right.

oh yeah the rest of the Rom is cool too. ;)

Is anybody else have success with their GPS?

~James

Guest bga7x
In 1.4 NOT m2d... Windows Media player will not load. Anyone else having this error? It shows in task manager, but will not display when I selet music and play.

try to soft reset!

Guest bga7x
Installed M2D 1.4 and uhmm WOW! I turned launched Google Maps and after maybe 5 minutes I received a cold lock of 6 sats IN MY LIVING ROOM! In the past I couldn't even get a cold lock in my backyard.

I went outside tried it again and BAM 2 second lock with 6/7 sats. The maps took longer to load than the sats. I followed myself whilst walking the dog and all was good.

Then I tried Bing, and Locate Me works...sort of. :) It says I'm in Campbell but I did a search of Togo's around me and it found the one 2 blocks over and I was able to get accurate directions to it. Outstanding.

Now with the the GPS working correctly atleast for me, all we need to do now is get the geotagging camera.exe going right.

oh yeah the rest of the Rom is cool too. ;)

Is anybody else have success with their GPS?

~James

might remove Bing all together!!! until it get working right!

Guest bga7x
I really like some of the stuff in 1.4, but I only use touchflo, I woudl not use the detacher and titanium.

Does it slow down the phone to have both on? I would just remap the left soft key to be lock...

it still runs very smooth and fast for me!

Guest bmn4711

First off, @brockman, Thanks for the b-day shoutout!

@bg

I just happened to be in a slump during my sewer line rebuild and you have made my @#$!#$ day!!! I am flashing now. I have been in and out of the forums whenever I have had time. I have testing out quite a bit of programs with your M2D 1.3 roms. I will report back when the my new sewer line is put in. (ugh, what a s****y mess, for over a week now). But, thanks again for making me feel like kid in a toy store!!! As soon as everything is done at my house, I will get you a Guiness!!!

PS I need to stop using the fake account and will be back later with my own account.

Guest bga7x
First off, @brockman, Thanks for the b-day shoutout!

@bg

I just happened to be in a slump during my sewer line rebuild and you have made my @#$!#$ day!!! I am flashing now. I have been in and out of the forums whenever I have had time. I have testing out quite a bit of programs with your M2D 1.3 roms. I will report back when the my new sewer line is put in. (ugh, what a s****y mess, for over a week now). But, thanks again for making me feel like kid in a toy store!!! As soon as everything is done at my house, I will get you a Guiness!!!

PS I need to stop using the fake account and will be back later with my own account.

What Fake account? lol i hope you enjoy it!!!

Guest bga7x

I just tested and works perfect for me!

Guest FJomniaInyoFACE

Ok so this rom was so smooth I new it was too good to be true, and actually it really is too good but one small problem. I cant change the weather icons, wen i click the number 6 on titanium weather options some error message pops up, any idea how i can load some new icons? besides that this rom is amazing. it also seems there isnt a titanium weather folder??? seriously though, i hate to pick at something so small wen the rom overall is so amazing...smoothest start menu scroll ive seen so far, among many other good stuff of course!

Guest jamesstone

Ok false alarm on the GPS. Seems I forgot to make my OK/Close button actually close the program. So it was running in the background all along, hence the quick launching and sat locks. I power cycled the phone and it's back to its normal routines of taking its own sweet time getting a lock. Damn.

Guest jtoso
try to soft reset!

I did a few times but it still won't work... Now, the next morning after it was off for awhile, it seems to work fine. Thanks for the hard work!

Guest jgilfor

1.4 is working flawlessly for me! Really like the manual placement start menu. I suspect that I will be flashing again very soon though, so I don't know how much longer this wonderful build will reside on my phone.