Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Great ROM btw Bgill! But i was wondering if you have the CAB for the TourchButton and ADVANCED CONFIG? Also, is there anyway to change the color of the pressed key for the keyboard? It used to be red on the other rom (based on the leaked rom)

Im having problem getting a lock with new ROM...im pretty sure its not Bgills ROM's fault but I was wondering if anyone experience the same problem? And my SMS seem to be freezing up alot...like the response is really really slow. I only have like 4 conversations my text inbox and nothing in the sent or deleted folder so I cleaned up my text messages. And what happened to WakeUpOnSMS? I love that config...be able to have my phone wake up with incoming text/email.

I have the m2d version btw lol

yeah i removed alot of programs for memory sake, M2D is pretty heavy, ill did up the cab for you when i get home!

Guest blacwin22

hey guys, kinda new to all this, been flashing for about a week now. i love what you guys are doing with your roms and and looking forward to flashing to your CF03 6.5 roms and i was wondering, can i keep the standard zune looking home screen without the m2d junk like the large clock at the top and all that

Guest jtoso
v1.1 will be up soon new build 23007

Your ROM is great! Ver fast... I have one problem with it thou. On the Today screen you have an APPLICATIONS tab. When I go to add a app, and then back out without adding it, a blank spot apperars when you scroll over left or right. Is there a way to remove that blank space so it jsut says "Add" again? Thanks

Guest metalzoic

Quick work, thanks for the Rom!

Wanted to mention that I installed a couple Cab's to change the Titanium weather icons, but when I go to change the icons in the settings I get a Mortscript error.

I tried updating the panel and doing a soft reset but no go... Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Could just be me, I've been burning through forums all day trying to learn about titanium/Chome/themes etc...

And I know this is off topic a bit, but what program do you guys use to re-install all your Cab's after a flash?

Much appreciated!

Guest bga7x
Your ROM is great! Ver fast... I have one problem with it thou. On the Today screen you have an APPLICATIONS tab. When I go to add a app, and then back out without adding it, a blank spot apperars when you scroll over left or right. Is there a way to remove that blank space so it jsut says "Add" again? Thanks

sorry was at work all day!!! when you are highlighted on that panel hit the edit soft key and then hit remove program

Guest bwonish
Great ROM btw Bgill! But i was wondering if you have the CAB for the TourchButton and ADVANCED CONFIG? Also, is there anyway to change the color of the pressed key for the keyboard? It used to be red on the other rom (based on the leaked rom)

Im having problem getting a lock with new ROM...im pretty sure its not Bgills ROM's fault but I was wondering if anyone experience the same problem? And my SMS seem to be freezing up alot...like the response is really really slow. I only have like 4 conversations my text inbox and nothing in the sent or deleted folder so I cleaned up my text messages. And what happened to WakeUpOnSMS? I love that config...be able to have my phone wake up with incoming text/email.

I have the m2d version btw lol

I am also having trouble getting a lock. I successfully updated to CF03 and tested the GPS, getting a lock instantly. then went ahead with this flash and now, no lock. in automatic settings, i am getting the aGPS to within 1000 meters, but can't lock on GPS. on manual settings, i am not getting a lock or even an aGPS lock.

love everything else. anything you can do to help would be great!

ps..the Wake up on SMS, or any other incoming message setting is still in there, i tweaked it on mine, but don't remember exactly where it was.

Guest bga7x
I am also having trouble getting a lock. I successfully updated to CF03 and tested the GPS, getting a lock instantly. then went ahead with this flash and now, no lock. in automatic settings, i am getting the aGPS to within 1000 meters, but can't lock on GPS. on manual settings, i am not getting a lock or even an aGPS lock.

ps..the Wake up on SMS, or any other incoming message setting is still in there, i tweaked it on mine, but don't remember exactly where it was.

i didnt touch the gps so its the exact same as the CF03 release, which rom are you on? i have it in the non M2d rom but its not in the M2d rom!

Guest Kublikon

Did you remember to enable GPS?

settings>personal>phone>services>GPS>Location On

Guest bwonish
i didnt touch the gps so its the exact same as the CF03 release, which rom are you on? i have it in the non M2d rom but its not in the M2d rom!

i am non the non M2d rom, V1.0, noticed you posted V1.1, will try that and provide feedback. (and i did remember to enable GPS)

What are the updates in V1.1

Guest bga7x
i am non the non M2d rom, V1.0, noticed you posted V1.1, will try that and provide feedback. (and i did remember to enable GPS)

What are the updates in V1.1

check the release notes in post #1

Guest midiwriter

GPS is working for me with both versions of this rom....surprised to hear people are having trouble since it's been stable and consistent for me all through this and the previous CC20 roms by him. Makes me wonder if its a software config issue, as it's not the rom itself in my opinion.

Guest Kwijibo

Flashed today. It looks slick, and its FAST! ;)

I ran into a few issues:

Clock wouldn't display correct time. "--:--" was displayed even after resetting, programming, etc.

GoogleMaps had that issue with the non-responsive samsung keyboard. Had to select the teeny keyboard to get it to work.

aGPS didn't seem to work.

Keep up the good work

Guest bga7x
Flashed today. It looks slick, and its FAST! ;)

I ran into a few issues:

Clock wouldn't display correct time. "--:--" was displayed even after resetting, programming, etc.

GoogleMaps had that issue with the non-responsive samsung keyboard. Had to select the teeny keyboard to get it to work.

aGPS didn't seem to work.

Keep up the good work

did you go to utilities and hit start cmulticlock? thats has always been an issue with Google maps blame smasung or Google maps one of the two or both for that matter! agps works like a champ for me!

Guest jtoso
check the release notes in post #1

Thanks for the Applications help earlier in this feed.

I checked the notes, but I didn't see anything that said what was updated from 1.0 to 1.1 .... Also, if I use MS MyPhone for backup, will it bring everything back down to my phone if I were to reflash to your new ROM?

Guest bga7x
Thanks for the Applications help earlier in this feed.

I checked the notes, but I didn't see anything that said what was updated from 1.0 to 1.1 .... Also, if I use MS MyPhone for backup, will it bring everything back down to my phone if I were to reflash to your new ROM?

my phone will bring back your contacts, pictures, music,texts and email, that you have synced!what has changed will be in bold!

Edited by bga7x

Guest jtoso
my phone will bring back your contacts, pictures, music,texts and email, that you have synced!

That's great, thanks. <end>Noob Questions</end>

Guest bga7x
I WILL NOT FLASH ANYMORE!!! I swear I won't... well... maybe... oh ALRIGHT!!! But this is the LAST time.

i keep saying that!! I WILL NOT COOK ANYMORE!!! LOL