[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest bowtie26

Ok now google maps is not getting aGPS with the MS3 version, maybe it is down right now in my area. And yes, I have double checked that I am sharing location and done a couple of soft resets. Not blaming you Wolf, maybe I will sleep on it and try again tomorrow.

Guest tmar23

BW - MS3 is working for me. GPS gets quick locks (about 6 seconds indoors), but not sure that aGPS is working (when gps is not active, it doesn't find me?).

I noticed you put up a 3rd file? What is different? I think everything seems to be working for me with the second version? Should I re-flash v3?

Finally, since you cooked kinetic scrolling(the FTouchSL program) into your rom, I don't see an icon for its settings? I used to active scrolling within FTouchSL as it seemed to scroll a little more smoothly for me, and it didn't have the "clicking" noise when scrolling. Is there anyway for me to change this setting in this version of the rom? Not a big deal, but if I could find a way to adjust that would be great!

For everyone - I installed Fingerboard keyboard and I really like it. I read that in order for it to be set as the default keyboard I need a program called IMSelector? Does anyone have a cab for this program? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Guest blazingwolf
Ok now google maps is not getting aGPS with the MS3 version, maybe it is down right now in my area. And yes, I have double checked that I am sharing location and done a couple of soft resets. Not blaming you Wolf, maybe I will sleep on it and try again tomorrow.

Please double check the ROM you have. I made 2 different mistakes on the upload of the MS3 ROM (that's what I get for being in a hurry ;) ). The correct version is now uploaded and should work for you with aGPS.

Guest bmn4711

I am in ROM Heaven/He l l... i can't decide between your and bg's!!! One has one thing and the other has another. Is there a way to load cMulticlock on yours, BW? I am just learning about wm 6.5 and is started to get confuse with setting up cMulticlock, ( or even finding it). I found the NEO Titanium page on xda-forums, but don't know if I can install it on your ROM. This is better than console tWIIking...hehe. Thanks for this gorgeous ROM.

Guest Vahnyyz

Quick Question, when trying to change the background on MS3's main page, its like zoomed in, is there an option where its like not...? not zoomed in?

Guest bowtie26
Please double check the ROM you have. I made 2 different mistakes on the upload of the MS3 ROM (that's what I get for being in a hurry ;) ). The correct version is now uploaded and should work for you with aGPS.

Flashed to the latest MS3 and aGPS works again. Thank you.

Guest tmar23

I just flashed to the latest version of ms3 from BW. WOW. The black theme is really nice! aGPS is working great! GoogleMaps found my location without having GPS active. BW - you have really out-done yourself with this one. Sweet!

Btw, the "clicking" noise when scrolling that I referenced in an earlier post is no longer there! Not sure what you did, but I love it!

Guest blazingwolf
I am in ROM Heaven/He l l... i can't decide between your and bg's!!! One has one thing and the other has another. Is there a way to load cMulticlock on yours, BW? I am just learning about wm 6.5 and is started to get confuse with setting up cMulticlock, ( or even finding it). I found the NEO Titanium page on xda-forums, but don't know if I can install it on your ROM. This is better than console tWIIking...hehe. Thanks for this gorgeous ROM.

Yes, you can install the Neo CMultiClock on to my ROM. ;)

I'm going to make a file repo soon that will contain all of this stuff. Right now it is in the goodies thread and in my Rock and Republic thread. :D

Guest blazingwolf
Quick Question, when trying to change the background on MS3's main page, its like zoomed in, is there an option where its like not...? not zoomed in?

Images for MS3 have to be larger than normal. They need to be 960X748. This size will not zoom in.

Guest blazingwolf
Flashed to the latest MS3 and aGPS works again. Thank you.

Great. I'm glad it is working for you now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest blazingwolf
I just flashed to the latest version of ms3 from BW. WOW. The black theme is really nice! aGPS is working great! GoogleMaps found my location without having GPS active. BW - you have really out-done yourself with this one. Sweet!

Btw, the "clicking" noise when scrolling that I referenced in an earlier post is no longer there! Not sure what you did, but I love it!

Glad you like it. ;)

Guest tmar23
I just installed MS3 version and the system and connections folders are empty. The personal folder only contains sliding sound and voice command. Am i missing something? This is the first time I have used the a ROM with MS3 cooked in so maybe I am missing a setting.

Edit-I just noticed that going to easy settings and then all settings shows the options and fixes the MS3 folders. Strange.

I can't seem to get those folders to show in MS3? I know they had previously shown up there, but it is not working now? Can you be more specific as to what you did to get them to show up in MS3?

Guest blazingwolf
I can't seem to get those folders to show in MS3? I know they had previously shown up there, but it is not working now? Can you be more specific as to what you did to get them to show up in MS3?

Items in the folder or the whole folder?

If the whole folder then go to the launcher (left lower icon) and then settings. You should now see your three settings folders.

If items in the folder then open Easy Settings and tap on all settings. Now close out of Easy Settings.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest tmar23
Items in the folder or the whole folder?

If the whole folder then go to the launcher (left lower icon) and then settings. You should now see your three settings folders.

If items in the folder then open Easy Settings and tap on all settings. Now close out of Easy Settings.

Items in the folder. I tried that it didn't seem to work. I will do a soft reset see if that works.

Guest BrianPick

The black theme is priceless. I have tinkered and tinkered trying to get there, having it all baked up in a ROM is perfect. I have carried this ROM through and entire battery cycle. No problems after all my customizations. I always do those manualy just to make sure I don't step on land mines. I can't say thank you enough for the black theme. Hitting my girls phone tomorrow.

Guest Wildman3064132

I have a question about Nite ROM, it looks nice and worth trying but I noticed that the Touch Player was removed and on the CC20 6.5 ROM that I installed wouldn't play videos recorded with camera and also wouldn't play youtube website videos..... Is this the same issue with this build?

Followup: Installed Nite ROM and all appears to be running incredible, Blazingwolf nice work.. Tested Camera and play back in WM without any issues and youtube plays perfect....

You sure know your stuff, this build exceed your CC20 build..

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest pallen

I flashed last night and have been playing around with it this morning. So far everything is fine.

The XDA_UC thing is GOLD! All I have to do is open all my aps that require accounts and passwords and I'm ready to go. Is there a way to go back to the tan keyboard other interface elements? I'll try black again, but last time, I was wishing for the tan after a while.

Thanks for your work!

Edited by pallen

Guest blazingwolf
Items in the folder. I tried that it didn't seem to work. I will do a soft reset see if that works.

Did you get this working?

Guest blazingwolf
The black theme is priceless. I have tinkered and tinkered trying to get there, having it all baked up in a ROM is perfect. I have carried this ROM through and entire battery cycle. No problems after all my customizations. I always do those manualy just to make sure I don't step on land mines. I can't say thank you enough for the black theme. Hitting my girls phone tomorrow.

I had a feeling you might like it. ;)

Hope it works well for your girlfriend.

Guest blazingwolf
I have a question about Nite ROM, it looks nice and worth trying but I noticed that the Touch Player was removed and on the CC20 6.5 ROM that I installed wouldn't play videos recorded with camera and also wouldn't play youtube website videos..... Is this the same issue with this build?

Followup: Installed Nite ROM and all appears to be running incredible, Blazingwolf nice work.. Tested Camera and play back in WM without any issues and youtube plays perfect....

You sure know your stuff, this build exceed your CC20 build..

I'm glad everything is working for you. The file associations are a pain but I think everything is working correctly know.

Guest blazingwolf
I flashed last night and have been playing around with it this morning. So far everything is fine.

The XDA_UC thing is GOLD! All I have to do is open all my aps that require accounts and passwords and I'm ready to go. Is there a way to go back to the tan keyboard other interface elements? I'll try black again, but last time, I was wishing for the tan after a while.

Thanks for you work!

You would have to install the programs you want to be tan again. This is will take up more storage but it is possible. ;)