[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

Found a small bug. The shortcut for the volume control is not being moved to the startup folder. If you copy the link from the Windows folder to Windows/Startup. Volume control will work and be in black also. ;)

This will be fixed in the next version.

Guest tmar23
Found a small bug. The shortcut for the volume control is not being moved to the startup folder. If you copy the link from the Windows folder to Windows/Startup. Volume control will work and be in black also. ;)

This will be fixed in the next version.

Can you provide a little more detail on the link to move? I am not sure what to move, or how to do it?

Also, should the Samsung dialer (you pull it up by hitting the send key on front) be black? I noticed the keypad is black when I am in Contacts? However, the main dialer is still grey on my phone? Just curious if it should be black?

Edited by tmar23

Guest vipergts450

Hi blazing, another amazing ROM, as usual. Quick question, is there a place we can get the Text Message Retry program? I actually found it useful (believe it or not). I don't see it on the Shokka 9 repository.

Thanks as always for your hard work!

Guest JDawg183
Right before I flashed to CF03, I was able to get synced up to my work Exchange server, and everything went well, but with the new ROM, it wont sync properly. I know i did everything correct because it now gives me access to my work contacts, but it only downloads 2 messages, and they are not even the most recent ones. They are about 7 down the line in my inbox at work. Any suggestions?

No suggestions for this from anyone? Like I said, it should my company directory, but my calendar doesnt sync, and only two of my emails show up and they are not the most recent. When I click send/receive, it shows at the bottom "email 0/45" Then goes straight to "45/45" and then goes back to "Outlook, 2 emails". I had the same issue with Adrynalynes ROM so it appears to be something to do with CF03. Please help. Thanks

Guest jagnfly
Can you provide a little more detail on the link to move? I am not sure what to move, or how to do it?

Also, should the Samsung dialer (you pull it up by hitting the send key on front) be black? I noticed the keypad is black when I am in Contacts? However, the main dialer is still grey on my phone? Just curious if it should be black?

copy \windows\VolumeControl.lnk to \windows\StartUp\VolumeControl.lnk

Can someone point me to a thread that discusses how to change a new panel in Neo Titanium from showing text to displaying active and inactive icons... I have not been able to find this in my forum searches yet. Thanks

EDIT: Just found the .cpr files so now I can play. Thank goodness for full back ups and hard resets ;)

Edited by jagnfly

Guest tmar23
copy \windows\VolumeControl.lnk to \windows\StartUp\VolumeControl.lnk

Can someone point me to a thread that discusses how to change a new panel in Neo Titanium from showing text to displaying active and inactive icons... I have not been able to find this in my forum searches yet. Thanks

That worked, thanks! Sorry, I have not seen how to change a panel in Neo Titanium.

Guest BrianPick

I almost hate to be the first to say this but what's the news with this new SYS & XIP 23007 I see roming around ? Any real change there. I will be waiting until you drop a ROM with that version. But I am curious

Edited by BrianPick

Guest balaams_ass

Anyone else having trouble changing the MS3 Lifestyle background ? I can select the function, browse to the folder, see the pictures (they've worked before), select the one with my wife and 2 dogs. The nice 4 color clover shows up and goes away but nothing changes.

Anyone want to try this and see if it's a bug or me ?

Thanks

Guest Wildman3064132

After installing and testing the Night ROM noticed one issue but it not a major one... I still prefer S2U2 v2.04 over the default lock screen in 6.5 but for some reason when I enter into file browser menu to change the lock screens background through the application the unit freezes every time and the only way I can return it to a usable status I have to power down with power button and restart. Like I said nothing major because I can just remane to Wallpaper and copy the image to the gfx folder but it was working fine with CF03 rom alone.

Other than this little thing everything seems golden... Still very much satisfied...

Guest jamarlijn
Hope it works well for you. ;)

Sorry blazing you did a hell of a job but i tried to instal it but i did not succeed most roms i installed from qbus and sector where put in an exe ( upgrade File ) for omnia. That always worked for my omnia like a charm.

The bin file did not work i folowwed your instructions.

Is it possible to put the rom in an exe File?

Guest jaycarl
Anyone else having trouble changing the MS3 Lifestyle background ? I can select the function, browse to the folder, see the pictures (they've worked before), select the one with my wife and 2 dogs. The nice 4 color clover shows up and goes away but nothing changes.

Anyone want to try this and see if it's a bug or me ?

Thanks

I just tried to change my Lifestyle background to the pic I always used in MS3 but nothing changed, not even after a soft reset.

Must be a bug.

Guest balaams_ass
I just tried to change my Lifestyle background to the pic I always used in MS3 but nothing changed, not even after a soft reset.

Must be a bug.

Thanks for checking....

Guest dmcnado
Sorry blazing you did a hell of a job but i tried to instal it but i did not succeed most roms i installed from qbus and sector where put in an exe ( upgrade File ) for omnia. That always worked for my omnia like a charm.

The bin file did not work i folowwed your instructions.

Is it possible to put the rom in an exe File?

I believe this rom will only work on the i910 (verizon version), not the i900.

Guest gadgetguy08

Must be a bug.

There is a bug in J G Jackson's otherwise excellent MS3 improvements.

Here is his comment from the SPB Forum:

The addition of a second set of Lifestyle pages breaks the ability to set a background image on them. There is a simple workaround. First, delete the file "\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\Background.dat". This file is the .bmp file that actually contains the background image. Second, use the menu to set the background image like usual. Third, you might need to restart Mobile Shell: sometimes it takes right away, sometimes it doesn't.

Guest jaycarl
There is a bug in J G Jackson's otherwise excellent MS3 improvements.

Here is his comment from the SPB Forum:

The addition of a second set of Lifestyle pages breaks the ability to set a background image on them. There is a simple workaround. First, delete the file "\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\Background.dat". This file is the .bmp file that actually contains the background image. Second, use the menu to set the background image like usual. Third, you might need to restart Mobile Shell: sometimes it takes right away, sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for this info.

Since MS3 is cooked in would the Background.dat file be in Windows?

Guest blazingwolf

The dial pad is the same as it has been. I didn't want the Russian to show and since I don't know how to change it I didn't included it.

What dialer in contacts are you talking about?

Your other question has been answered.

Guest blazingwolf
Hi blazing, another amazing ROM, as usual. Quick question, is there a place we can get the Text Message Retry program? I actually found it useful (believe it or not). I don't see it on the Shokka 9 repository.

Thanks as always for your hard work!

No, I'm not sure where to get the CF03 version of that. Sorry.

Guest blazingwolf
No suggestions for this from anyone? Like I said, it should my company directory, but my calendar doesnt sync, and only two of my emails show up and they are not the most recent. When I click send/receive, it shows at the bottom "email 0/45" Then goes straight to "45/45" and then goes back to "Outlook, 2 emails". I had the same issue with Adrynalynes ROM so it appears to be something to do with CF03. Please help. Thanks

Are you sure your Exchange server is working correctly? I haven't tested with my work one yet so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Guest blazingwolf

EDIT: Just found the .cpr files so now I can play. Thank goodness for full back ups and hard resets ;)

What are you trying to do?