[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest strong sad
Really?

Yeah, it happened to me on a couple of different Motorola phones. The time would not stay correct. It gets time updates from cell towers and for some reason when the signal switched to certain towers the time switched on my phone. Turning it off prevented my time from changing as much. Strange I know.

Guest blazingwolf

23037 beta

Removed:

Batti - doesn't look good with the smaller task bar

Vertical scroll bar - this has been removed from all areas that will have a scroll bar. This works well for me but if you don't like it you can put the scroll bar back with Advanced Config. This also removes the scroll bar from the dialer.

Added:

New button look

New start flower

New close and OK images

Fixed:

Lock screen issue

Guest Mastergreeny

23037 beta

Sweet!!

I am downloading now...I like your Roms the best...seem to always run very smooth. I have been using 23037 fotanium from Bgill for a couple days cause I wanted to see how it was but it has been acting really slow and freezing some. So time to flash again. :D

Thanks for all the hard work.

Bought you a couple of Pepsi

Edited by Mastergreeny

wait, from 34-37 they went back to the honeycomb? or did you put that in yourself?

-havnt dloaded, just looking at the pics at the bottom of the post. i never used your 34, just a few others and noticed the honeycomb was gone

Edited by ugzz

Guest Mastergreeny
i wish you could dual boot the omnia lol. im getting tired of losing all my txts and reconfiging activesync and my email :angry:

I know the feeling :D Sometimes you just cant stop yourself from flashing.

Guest blazingwolf
Sweet!!

I am downloading now...I like your Roms the best...seem to always run very smooth. I have been using 23037 fotanium from Bgill for a couple days cause I wanted to see how it was but it has been acting really slow and freezing some. So time to flash again. :D

Thanks for all the hard work.

Bought you a couple of Pepsi

Thank you. :angry:

Hope it works well for you.

Guest blazingwolf
wait, from 34-37 they went back to the honeycomb? or did you put that in yourself?

-havnt dloaded, just looking at the pics at the bottom of the post. i never used your 34, just a few others and noticed the honeycomb was gone

The honecomb is what I put it and has always been there. The pictures I had up earlier were from the stock build of 23034 and I was to lazy to take new images of it.

MS removed the honeycomb awhile back when the received bad reviews on it.

Guest Mastergreeny

Are all the known issues still the same from 34 build to 37 build or did you just not update them?

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest blazingwolf
Are all the known issues still the same from 34 build to 37 build or did you just not update them?

They still exist. I haven't found fixes for them yet. Again, one of the reasons it is beta.

Guest Mastergreeny
They still exist. I haven't found fixes for them yet. Again, one of the reasons it is beta.

OK thanks...Most of these things were fixed in the bgill build I was using before, so I thought maybe some of it was fixed by MS and not specific to his rom. That's why I thought maybe you just didn't update the list on your post.

Guest Grassguy

The only issue I have had with 32034 and 32037 are the ok button in the phone settings. Once you've set them and mapped a hard key to 'ok', just map it to something else and forget about it. You'll only have to do it once. I'm loving the new builds, I'm excited about your new beta! I've missed the Neo theme.

Guest blazingwolf
OK thanks...Most of these things were fixed in the bgill build I was using before, so I thought maybe some of it was fixed by MS and not specific to his rom. That's why I thought maybe you just didn't update the list on your post.

bgill is making a hybrid ROM by using different SYS pieces to fix some of the issues. I'm not doing that. Instead I try to fix the items within the same SYS. If these bug you then there is not much I can do for you.

Also, as far as I know he does not have fixes for most of those issues.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Mastergreeny
bgill is making a hybrid ROM by using different SYS pieces to fix some of the issues. I'm not doing that. Instead I try to fix the items within the same SYS. If these bug you then there is not much I can do for you.

No they dont bug me much anyway I was just curious...The only one that I even notice much is the contacts pic. I didn't realize that this is how he was fixing them, I thought maybe the build from MS had fixed them.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Catrinisin
Hey, does anyone have a problem with com manager poping up during phone calls? you have to click hide all the time. quite annoying.

Yes I have this problem. It is annoying because it actually turns on my WiFi when a call comes in. I don't notice it until I try to click the phone buttons and there is a pop up in the way of the buttons asking me which WiFi network do I want to connect to, even though WiFi was off before the call came in. This does not happen every time I get a call, seems to be random.

ev runs so awesome in my area i never even have to turn the wifi on. i used it like twice since January heh.. i think the build im using now doesnt even have a wifi icon, its a bug, but i never noticed because i never use it

also my battery life sucks as is, wifi just murders it

Edited by ugzz

Guest blazingwolf
Yes I have this problem. It is annoying because it actually turns on my WiFi when a call comes in. I don't notice it until I try to click the phone buttons and there is a pop up in the way of the buttons asking me which WiFi network do I want to connect to, even though WiFi was off before the call came in. This does not happen every time I get a call, seems to be random.

Which ROM are you using?

umm the only non 23037 SYS thing included was the Chome folders thats it everything else is from 23037

Guest blazingwolf
umm the only non 23037 SYS thing included was the Chome folders thats it everything else is from 23037

Yep, which makes it a hybrid ROM. (Didn't say it was wrong it is just using old dll and other files which I don't want to do right now while trying to fix issues)

The best thing would be for the authors of the panels to correct them to work with the newest builds.

Guest xenspidey
i wish you could dual boot the omnia lol. im getting tired of losing all my txts and reconfiging activesync and my email :D

Look into Sashimi... I've never looked back since, and i also haven't had to reconfigure my email, activesync or exchange server settings. not sure about TXT's though. I know a lot of chefs around here are using XDA_UC but i'm not sure if it has the same functionality.

Guest blazingwolf
Look into Sashimi... I've never looked back since, and i also haven't had to reconfigure my email, activesync or exchange server settings. not sure about TXT's though. I know a lot of chefs around here are using XDA_UC but i'm not sure if it has the same functionality.

Pretty much. :D

Guest xenspidey

Hey BW, i think i might have originally posted this on ppcgeeks, but remember when i said i was having problems with the wallpaper selection of S2U2? You told me to try your latest build etc... well i've tried your latest build as well as your non WM6.5.1 builds and have the same problem. The screen is almost completely unusable when trying to change the wallpaper. I don't think it can be the touch driver since most chefs are using the ftouchsl, and i'm using the touchresponse driver currently on your beta ROM.

Any thoughts?

I know it's not compatability between S2U2 and WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 since this doesn't happen with other ROMS.

BTW... Love the ROM!! minus NEO but that's easy enough to get rid of. :þ

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW, i think i might have originally posted this on ppcgeeks, but remember when i said i was having problems with the wallpaper selection of S2U2? You told me to try your latest build etc... well i've tried your latest build as well as your non WM6.5.1 builds and have the same problem. The screen is almost completely unusable when trying to change the wallpaper. I don't think it can be the touch driver since most chefs are using the ftouchsl, and i'm using the touchresponse driver currently on your beta ROM.

Any thoughts?

I know it's not compatability between S2U2 and WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 since this doesn't happen with other ROMS.

BTW... Love the ROM!! minus NEO but that's easy enough to get rid of. :þ

So it works perfectly in other ROMs?

Guest xenspidey
So it works perfectly in other ROMs?

Yeah it works perfectly in all the other ROMS (i've only tried it on Adryn's and Bgills) You 3 are who i switch between. Bgill has an issue with Data Connection and "As the modem through USB" which i need for QPST programming. Yours doesn't so i'm back to yours till something else shinny catches my eye or i decide to start cooking myself. This really is an addiction! :D

Guest xenspidey

Another thing i've noticed. In other ROMS when a reminder pops up you can hit the right soft key 'Menu' and select options i.e. dismiss, snooze length, etc... in your ROM there is only a 'Snooze' and 'Dismiss' softkey... is this a reg setting or something deeper?