[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

23016 is the latest stable build that I have. I have left it because it is so stable. There are various reports of problems but none that I have been able to reproduce in any way.

The latest build that just dropped today is 23041. These builds are listed as betas because they have known issues that I have not been able to fix. 23041 reportedly fixes some of them but since I am at work it is hard to work on anything.

Yes work tend to get in the way of things... your not alone.

I guess i'l wait till you get a chance to play with 23041 and see if its stable and actually fixed previous bug and hopefuly not introduce new one

Thanks for great rom - Neo v9 still ticking...

I guess we will get a final build in the next few weeks, since Microsoft says they're shipping 6.5 on Oct. 5?

hmmm, but isn't 6.5 been out (for awhile now) just not officially for i910 vz?

Guest blazingwolf
I guess we will get a final build in the next few weeks, since Microsoft says they're shipping 6.5 on Oct. 5?

The RTM was done awhile ago and is based on 21234. The newest builds we have been playing with lately are 6.5.1. So the first builds we see on some of the new devices will be older than what we have now.

Hopefully when Verizon decides to release the Omnia 2 it will have 6.5 on it already but I won't be surprised if it doesn't. Verizon is always way behind on things.

Guest blazingwolf
hmmm, but isn't 6.5 been out (for awhile now) just not officially for i910 vz?

Technically no. It has been RTM but it has not been officially released. That will happen on Oct. 6th.

Guest rndchef

:D I have lost my USB cord. I feel like I lost my crack pipe. I am going cold flashin turkey and starting to get DTs. There is no where to find it but ordering and waiting. It only cost $.01 on Amazon and I would have paid $20 to get it now but no. Verizon ,Frys, Best Buy, no one has them.

Guest blazingwolf
:D I have lost my USB cord. I feel like I lost my crack pipe. I am going cold flashin turkey and starting to get DTs. There is no where to find it but ordering and waiting. It only cost $.01 on Amazon and I would have paid $20 to get it now but no. Verizon ,Frys, Best Buy, no one has them.

OK, that just sucks. I hope you can get it fast. I think I will have 23041 sometime tomorrow and it does fix some of the issues we have been having. :angry:

OK, that just sucks. I hope you can get it fast. I think I will have 23041 sometime tomorrow and it does fix some of the issues we have been having. :D

Tomorrow!? - WOW, that's great! could hardly wait... better charge up the batti and get ready.... thanks for the heads up!

The easiest way right now is to press the volume control button and then tap the volume icon from the drop down. This will give you the standard WM in call volume slider.

I had to reboot a few times to get the menu to appear under the taskbar.

Thank you

Guest blazingwolf

23041 beta

Removed:

Batti - doesn't look good with the smaller task bar

Vertical scroll bar - this has been removed from all areas that will have a scroll bar. This works well for me but if you don't like it you can put the scroll bar back with Advanced Config. This also removes the scroll bar from the dialer.

Topaz Comm Manager

Added:

New button look

New start flower

New close and OK images

All in one Comm Manager ported by Sector

Fixed:

Lock screen issue

Skewed picture in ATContacts

Clock in drop down menu

In call volume

This is a beta of the newest available build for WM6.5. I wanted you to be able to give it a look if you so desired. Do not expect this ROM to be stable. It is listed as a beta for a reason. That said, I have not had any stability issues so far. At this time I have only tested with Neo Titanium. I will work on MS3 when I have some more time.

Known Issues:

Can not OK out of Phone settings once you make a change (work around is to slave the OK/Close button to a hard key)

Can not access Spb Keyboard options

Start menu image does not change on theme change (I change my theme in landscape and then only that image is affected. It will be fixed on soft reset.)

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Since I've registered MS3, do you think I should use your standard ROM and install MS3 on top of it, or should I wait and use your MS3 version?

You can install over the top. There should be no issues. :D

Guest spannville
23041 beta

Removed:

Batti - doesn't look good with the smaller task bar

Vertical scroll bar - this has been removed from all areas that will have a scroll bar. This works well for me but if you don't like it you can put the scroll bar back with Advanced Config. This also removes the scroll bar from the dialer.

Topaz Comm Manager

Added:

New button look

New start flower

New close and OK images

All in one Comm Manager ported by Sector

Fixed:

Lock screen issue

Skewed picture in ATContacts

Clock in drop down menu

In call volume

This is a beta of the newest available build for WM6.5. I wanted you to be able to give it a look if you so desired. Do not expect this ROM to be stable. It is listed as a beta for a reason. That said, I have not had any stability issues so far. At this time I have only tested with Neo Titanium. I will work on MS3 when I have some more time.

Known Issues:

Can not OK out of Phone settings once you make a change (work around is to slave the OK/Close button to a hard key)

Can not access Spb Keyboard options

Start menu image does not change on theme change (I change my theme in landscape and then only that image is affected. It will be fixed on soft reset.)

Hey BW, love your work, Is this beta rom a clean version of 6.5 or does it contain some of the stuff you added in 1.4 version, thanks.

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey BW,

I am having problem opening text messages with new beta...Do you have any issues with this? I can not open new received messages or create new ones.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW, love your work, Is this beta rom a clean version of 6.5 or does it contain some of the stuff you added in 1.4 version, thanks.

It has all the things that 1.4 has.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW,

I am having problem opening text messages with new beta...Do you have any issues with this? I can not open new received messages or create new ones.

Well, that's not cool. Let me check.

Damn. I have managed to stay away from this bug but it seems to have bit this time. Confirmed. :/

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Mastergreeny
Well, that's not cool. Let me check.

Damn. I have managed to stay away from this bug but it seems to have bit this time. Confirmed. :/

Is it something you think you can fix or should I flash back to 37?

Guest BrianPick
Not sure yet. I have to do some investigation and see what I can find.

What can we say, you set the bar high. I don't have the 37 files anymore if we need to roll back but I will be waiting to see if you can find it, everything else seems groovy.