[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest Mastergreeny

Other than text messaging bug the ROM is working great.

I love the new com manager cooked in. Works great, I don't have to install WMWifiRouter anymore.

Guest reaver76
Well, that's not cool. Let me check.

Damn. I have managed to stay away from this bug but it seems to have bit this time. Confirmed. :/

No big deal! All the excellent Roms that had either no or extremely minor issues that you had released, We see one major issue and its in a BETA!! I re-flashed back to 23037 but I look forward to seeing what happens to 23041.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Guest banderdragon

just tried the new beta ROM. pretty solid, i didn't notice any bugs that would bother me. I wound up going back to 1.4MS because i love Mobile shell and i love HTC taskmanager (esp the ability to close a program by hitting "X"). I saw that HTC manager was in the beta but did not work properly with MS3, same with the Comm Manager, it did not work properly when i loaded MS3.

I am sure BW will get it working when the MS3 ROM comes out, so i will just sit patiently till that happens.

...................................................F5......................F5...

.........F5........F5......F5...F5..F5.F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Guest blazingwolf
Any clue on the txt thing ? Wonder why it hits some and not others ?

I would imagine that I ported something wrong. I'm working on the issue and will upload as soon as I can.

Guest BrianPick
I would imagine that I ported something wrong. I'm working on the issue and will upload as soon as I can.

Ko and again my bad on the BG post, I thought it was a common bug and missunderstood.

Guest blazingwolf
Ko and again my bad on the BG post, I thought it was a common bug and missunderstood.

No, it isn't unfortunately. It's something I messed up in the SYS port. I just need to figure out what. :D

Guest BrianPick
OK. I have the issue fixed. I need to do a few more things and I will get the new version up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good Grief Man ! You owe no one any apologies !

Guest Mastergreeny
OK. I have the issue fixed. I need to do a few more things and I will get the new version up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for all your hard work to make the Rom as good as possible

Its very much appreciated :D

Guest rndchef
OK, that just sucks. I hope you can get it fast. I think I will have 23041 sometime tomorrow and it does fix some of the issues we have been having. :D

The photos look sweet. My crackpipe cord better come today. I got some smokin, I mean flashin to do to stop the withdrawals. :angry:

USPS tried to deliver my cord yesterday and did not without a signature. A $.01 cord that requires a signature. No wonder their bankrupt. Thanks for cleaning up the scroll bars and the new buttons. I can't wait to try it out.

Hey BW really no need for apology - you're working way too fast and maybe in need of some sleep / rest... i'm sure every one understands. your roms are always great! Thanks for hard work and time you put into this.

Guest blazingwolf

Well, I have some bad news. It seems as if my phone has decided it no longer wants to flash. So, I am unable to finish the fix for 23041. Please go back to 23037. Hopefully I can get another phone soon.

Well, I have some bad news. It seems as if my phone has decided it no longer wants to flash. So, I am unable to finish the fix for 23041. Please go back to 23037. Hopefully I can get another phone soon.

AHHH crap what happend?

Guest blazingwolf
AHHH crap what happend?

I think the flash chip in the phone gave up. UMDL writes to the phone but the progress meter on the phone stops and then when the phone resets it won't boot. I have been getting write errors for the last 3 weeks or so I guess it decided it had enough.

I think the flash chip in the phone gave up. UMDL writes to the phone but the progress meter on the phone stops and then when the phone resets it won't boot. I have been getting write errors for the last 3 weeks or so I guess it decided it had enough.

not good brother im sorry to hear!!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
Refurb phone on the way but I am phone less for the next couple of days. :angry:

Sorry to hear that but at least you have another on the way. On the brightside you will catch up on some sleep. :D

Guest OffGrid

BW, i just want to drop in and say that your MS3 rom is sooooo kick ass, I have yet to have a problem other than the little issue with the dialer lock not working like its supposed to, (meaning that I went to the Phone settings and turned off the dialer lock but with your dialer skin it still came up, so I used Advanc Config to disable the default phone skin, but that is nothing compared to how freaking fast the Gps locks on now! incredible really!)

I have been with Adryan for quite awhile, when one of the guys on that forum mentioned he switched to your new rom I had to come check it out, I didnt realize at first what MS3 meant < honestly I thought it was an update on 1.4, but now that I got it registered I dont know if I want to check out the Neo this rom is way too cool! and I really havent even scratched the surface with it.

Love it! Thanks! if your ever in Texas give me a call! I'll cook ya a bad ass bbq!

edit: I just read back a couple pages and realized it was you getting the replacement phone, what am I missing, lol I thought this rom was awsome, I'm with the other guy at least you can get some sleep or do something else for a couple days, you deserve it!

Edited by OffGrid

Guest johnson1566

Wow, your ROM is amazing and stable.... and best of all functional and stylish. Thank you for all the work you put into this ROM. Thumbs UP!! It's a keeper.. :D