WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

With the stock Verizon 6.1 ROM you are able to view *.pdf documents. It appears that you do not have this ability with this current image. Is there a cab file for download that I am missing? What do you all use??

Scott

Edited by lxrules

Guest bearhntr

Hart V,

OK - finally broke down and installed your 23047 ROM from the WONDERFULLY SUPERB V5-S ROM I have been running since it was released.

It is way cool, and quick. I love the new buttons and menu styles, the colors are really kewl - but the beautiful wallpapers you sent me from the V5-S ROM will be be put back on my phone. The Orange to Blue transition wallpaper is gorgeous.

OK, now the bad news. There is a very short list:

1) Not sure if you can even fix this, but the [Notification] button in the VOICE COMMAND area - the text does not fit on the button. Maybe it should read [Notify] (see Image #1 below)

2) When you go into the START >> SETTINGS >> PERSONAL >> PHONE >> SERVICES area and you choose one of the services there - you cannot get out of it without a SOFT RESET (see Image #2 below). The OK button does not work. You can press the END CALL button and go back to the menu; but, if you ga back into the SETTINGS >> PHONE area, you are taken to the last SERVICES screen you were on, and you cannot get out of it without a soft reset.

3) The same thing happens if you go to START >> PHONE and hit the MENU button at the bottom and choose OPTIONS. You are taken the SERVICES menu, and if you choose one of them (say GPS Settings) and hit the CHANGE SETTINGS button - you are locked into that service option unless you SOFT RESET.

4) The TITANIUM WEATHER app on the home page - First off, THANK YOU for putting it back on; however the fonts appear to be messed up, and the RADAR function does not work (see Images #3,#4 & #5 below). The fonts when you are looking at the DAY forcast are overlapping each other at the bottom. Any way to fix this? There appears to be no way to get the RADAR function to change its settings.

Other than these (so far) - this ROM kicks the V5-S ROM's (the one I was using). GREAT WORK

Looking forward to your next release....

*BH*

post-504625-1253381458_thumb.png

post-504625-1253381482_thumb.png

post-504625-1253381497_thumb.png

post-504625-1253381505_thumb.png

post-504625-1253381514_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bearhntr
+1!!! 23047 was the bomb!!! If you did an update to the new xip/sys with the same things as 23047...it would rock!!

I must Agree!!!! But, I think that HartV must have been pissed off by someone here....he has abandoned us. I feel so lost.

I have the currently listed LATEST ROM installed on my i910 - and I am STILL LOVING IT. There are still a few little bugs that I have learned to deal with, but all in all the ROM has everything (now that I have added GOOGLE MAPS) that I could ever want.

HartV.....WE MISS YOU!!!!!

*BH*

Guest tailgunner05

Awesome rom dude. my first time with them. and im extremely happy.

:)

2 questions tho. is there a way to change windows media player on the main screen to touch player. and change internet explorer to opera?

Guest hartv427

@everyone sorry for my absence work and family have had me very busy I'll do my best to have an update for you the first part of next week :)

Guest bearhntr
@everyone sorry for my absence work and family have had me very busy I'll do my best to have an update for you the first part of next week :)

YEAH!!!!! HartV is back.

We all (well I know, "I" missed you).

I understand the work and family stuff. Work keeps me so super busy as well. I look forward to any update that you make.

Just wondered did you see my questions/problems with the current ROM? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, with exception to those few little buggz. :-)

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK MAN!

*BH*

Guest bearhntr
Here's a MUG of coffee just as a start: coffee.jpg Edited by bearhntr

Guest bearhntr

HartV,

I have been trying to collect varios CAB and APPs so that one day I can beging learning to build my own ROMs, and hopefully at some point put together a PANTRY (various apps for Windows Mobile) online someplace.

There is an APP that is part of your ROMs that I have never been able to find online. GPSVIEWER (see image).

Can you post it here?

Many Thanks,

*BH*

post-504625-1255196399_thumb.png

Guest jdloaner

Yay... I can finally start flashing again... this xxx47 build is nice and stable but I'm ready to see what's next.

Guest ayvadaded
The cab you used isn't set to WQVGA and won't work. Try another version that will work, or even better give the new ie a chance, you might be surprised and there is a working panel for ie fav.

Att. is the .cab that should work on the omnia

FYI- Haven't read all the way to the end of the posts, so I may be jumping the gun on this, but I installed the Opera cab and it didn't seem to work. I'm in the process of reading through to the end, so if someone addresses this at a later point... then my bad.

Guest ayvadaded
FYI- Haven't read all the way to the end of the posts, so I may be jumping the gun on this, but I installed the Opera cab and it didn't seem to work. I'm in the process of reading through to the end, so if someone addresses this at a later point... then my bad.

Proof that it pays to read to the end to make sure that the issue you're about to address hasn't already been taken care of, my bad. Thanks, lioryte, for the info.

Hartv, wanted to let you know that your latest ROM is exactly what I've been looking for. I've only been flashing for a couple of weeks (yeah, already an addict), but I love the speed, responsiveness and room for customization. Much thanks for the work you and all the other chefs put in to these, I know how much time I spend just looking for, flashing and customizing. Vente coffe coming your way! :)

Latest Version

Hartv427_23071

23071 XIP & SYS

i910 keyboard back in

Classic Theme is default

everything else is the same for the most part

Looking forward to trying a new Hartv ROM. Have you looked at EZInput for a keyboard? It has some of the benefits of FingerKeyboard but seems to work more smoothly.

Guest Mikeeeeee

hey hart, i absolutely love this rom. It's perfect and doesn't have most of the junk that the other roms include. no junk. It works great, however, the ONLY problem i have. WHICH SUCKS cause it's an annoying problem is kinetic scrolling. I can't get ftouchsl to replace the default samsung scrolling which is horrible. I've tried two different versions, including the latest, with no luck. Is there anyone who has actually got this working on his latest rom? After the install, and after its enabled, the start menu doesn't even scroll. And it's like FTOUCH just is added and it doesn't replace the samsung scrolling. So it's like conflicting. any answers to how to fix this?

Guest Evidence_I
hey hart, i absolutely love this rom. It's perfect and doesn't have most of the junk that the other roms include. no junk. It works great, however, the ONLY problem i have. WHICH SUCKS cause it's an annoying problem is kinetic scrolling. I can't get ftouchsl to replace the default samsung scrolling which is horrible. I've tried two different versions, including the latest, with no luck. Is there anyone who has actually got this working on his latest rom? After the install, and after its enabled, the start menu doesn't even scroll. And it's like FTOUCH just is added and it doesn't replace the samsung scrolling. So it's like conflicting. any answers to how to fix this?

Dont enable it just install it and leave it disabled!

Guest semmtexx
Dont enable it just install it and leave it disabled!

This is an issue for me too. I have tried several different rom from lyorite to necosino to wozzers new stuff and theey all have the "click click" scroll in them. The ONLY one who has the good "kinetic" scrolling is Bgill's. There is no click click and it is very smooth. The only thing is that I want a rom with less stuff and more free space like the guys that I have mentioned above. What is Bgill putting in his rom to make the click scrolling in apps like file explorer for example go away? It's driving me nuts. I know Necosino is trying to figure this out right now.