WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Latest Version

Hartv427_23081

23081 XIP & SYS

Wifi is Finely fixed for good thanks to WoZZer999 for some help with this !!

Added Kinetic scrolling

Samsung Phone pad is gone WM phone pad is the only phone pad installed

WM 6.5 AlarmSounds and RingsAndAlerts Are in

Trimmed a lot to increase memory

post-471951-1258324222_thumb.png post-471951-1258324237_thumb.png post-471951-1258324246_thumb.png

Hi. Been following you. Very interesting. A couple of things. I downloaded and installed 081. Everytime it gets to the yellow Windows screen, that's where it stops. I've soft reset, pulled the battery out, reloaded the software again...nothing. Also, a couple of wishes. Any way to do groups for SMS's? Also, can a voice be added to Voice command, like on non-windows phones where it says 'Please say a command'? That little tone that tells you VC is on cannot be heard sometimes, especially in a car. Thanks

Guest jhickey

Thanks for the update, Hartv! I love your ROM. :)

There were just a few minor problems that I've experienced in both the 23071 and 23081 ROM's.

When I put the phone in landscape mode on the home screen, there's a small sliver across the screen that has a bunch of random color in it, shown in the screenshot. I don't know if that's just your ROM or in all of them, but I searched the thread and didn't see any other mention of it:

post-459876-1258411186_thumb.png

The other is when I open conversations in my SMS inbox. If it doesn't open at all, I'll get the "Loading Message..." text at the bottom, but nothing ever happens after that, and I have to close it through task manager:

post-459876-1258412565_thumb.png

If it does open, I'll get the same "Loading Message...," but the screen is a bit more messed up:

post-459876-1258412358_thumb.png

And when I have a particularly long threaded conversation and try to close it normally, the program gets stuck, and this happens, forcing me to close via the task manager, or soft reset the phone:

post-459876-1258412641_thumb.png

I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I couldn't find it here. Thanks again!

Guest hartv427
Thanks for the update, Hartv! I love your ROM. :)

There were just a few minor problems that I've experienced in both the 23071 and 23081 ROM's.

When I put the phone in landscape mode on the home screen, there's a small sliver across the screen that has a bunch of random color in it, shown in the screenshot. I don't know if that's just your ROM or in all of them, but I searched the thread and didn't see any other mention of it:

post-459876-1258411186_thumb.png

The other is when I open conversations in my SMS inbox. If it doesn't open at all, I'll get the "Loading Message..." text at the bottom, but nothing ever happens after that, and I have to close it through task manager:

post-459876-1258412565_thumb.png

If it does open, I'll get the same "Loading Message...," but the screen is a bit more messed up:

post-459876-1258412358_thumb.png

And when I have a particularly long threaded conversation and try to close it normally, the program gets stuck, and this happens, forcing me to close via the task manager, or soft reset the phone:

post-459876-1258412641_thumb.png

I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I couldn't find it here. Thanks again!

I see the small line across the bottom of the screen in landscape mode I'll look into that it's a SYS problem that I must have missed

As far as the other problems you are having with text messages I am not having them. I use conversation mode myself.

Try a soft rest, what programs have you installed ?

I'll moniter this myself thanks for the input

after u flash the rom and it gets to the windows screen u have to tap the top task bar and it should finish loading up

Thanks. That worked. Any thoughts about the group list for SMS or the Voice command? Also, is there anyway to set the phone to lock after a certain period of time like in 6.1? Thanks.

Guest jhickey
I see the small line across the bottom of the screen in landscape mode I'll look into that it's a SYS problem that I must have missed

As far as the other problems you are having with text messages I am not having them. I use conversation mode myself.

Try a soft rest, what programs have you installed ?

I'll moniter this myself thanks for the input

Thanks for the quick reply!

Of the programs I have installed, I think the only thing that could possibly be causing problems would be a custom Samsung Keyboard. But all it has done is replace a few of the keyboard files with its own modified versions. Could that be it?

Guest ilikenwf

Just thought I'd say thanks again, Hartv427 ...

23088 is the fastest so far! I kinda like the WM dialer, too...hopefully someday I'll be able to successfully "dual boot" with android too...talk about the ultimate phone.

Guest Bob Simoneau
Just thought I'd say thanks again, Hartv427 ...

23088 is the fastest so far! I kinda like the WM dialer, too...hopefully someday I'll be able to successfully "dual boot" with android too...talk about the ultimate phone.

Where did you find Version 23088? 23081 is the latest I could find.

Guest slacka-vt
HartV,

So glad that I came back to your ROM. Simply loving the 23071 ROM. Still have the problem with going into the SETTINGS >> PHONE >> SERVICES and making a choice there - then cannot get out of it without a soft-reset. I can HIT OK and it saves my choice (like setting GPS to LOCATION ON), but you cannot choose another SERVICE without a soft-resst. No BIGGIE.

*BH*

Hitting the "phone hang-up" button (bottom right) gets you out of the screen with out soft-resetting.

~slacka

Guest Wildman3064132

Hartv427 I am currently using your 23081 basic rom and I can say that overall the rom is extremly stable but I was wondering if you had a working "Touch Player" cab for this build because at this time I have tried several cabs from previous builds and they all appear to not want to run because it state that its not signed with a trusted catificate or missing components.. I looked at your link for saved cabs on your post but the page doesnt show any cabs at destination site..

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Thank You,

Hi Hartv427.

I'm running 23081 and reinstalled transcriber, but I can't get it to come up. I change the input option to transcriber and it changes back to xt9 keyboard. So do

I need to change something else to be able to use transcriber?

In 23071 I just reinstalled and changed the input option and it worked.

Edited by geneb

Guest PDAPhreak

I hate to ask stupid questions, but since I'm new to flashing a phone.... Can I revert back if I decide I don't like it? I know with my PDA I could, but I had the image to flash back on it. I'm guessing this is a no, cuz there isn't an image to put back on if I don't like this one.....

Guest jhickey
I hate to ask stupid questions, but since I'm new to flashing a phone.... Can I revert back if I decide I don't like it? I know with my PDA I could, but I had the image to flash back on it. I'm guessing this is a no, cuz there isn't an image to put back on if I don't like this one.....

This has all the info you need:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

Guest bearhntr
Latest Version

Hartv427_23081

23081 XIP & SYS

Wifi is Finely fixed for good thanks to WoZZer999 for some help with this !!

Added Kinetic scrolling

Samsung Phone pad is gone WM phone pad is the only phone pad installed

WM 6.5 AlarmSounds and RingsAndAlerts Are in

Trimmed a lot to increase memory

HartV,

Still loving this ROM. It is so far the best one you have made.

I do have a question. Has anyone reported a problem with TITANIUM WEATHER not updating???

Mine seems to have fits lately. I will have 5 bars of service, and it will just stop updating. I have it set for AUTO UPDATES - both times set for 15 minutes. I will go to look at it and it will say "Connecting to AccuWeather" and it will show that for hours. A soft reset does not even resolve it. Then all of the sudden it will finally update and all will be fine for a while - then it does it again. When it is not updating, I can still get the web and use other data features, so it is not a data loss problem.

Thank You for all your hard work.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

*BH*

Guest PDAPhreak

Flashed the latest ROM and so far, I'm loving it. I kinda miss Opera, and am still trying to figure out what programs I'll need to download and install now. Thanks for the awesome ROM, Hart.

Guest brandogg

I'm pretty sure the Titanium Weather issue has to do with the server, or if your internet connection drops it kind of "gives up." If you enter the menu and exit and choose "update all", or just click on the panel, it usually will update successfully. I've had this issue with every ROM.

Guest tmanflys

I love this ROM! It's nice and clean, and everything is working really smoothly for me! I'm also using the Swype keyboard with this, which is totally awesome. I am having one issue, though. The screen doesn't lock when I go into a call, which sometimes causes me accidental input. Is there something I need to do to enable this?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hemperor
I love this ROM! It's nice and clean, and everything is working really smoothly for me! I'm also using the Swype keyboard with this, which is totally awesome. I am having one issue, though. The screen doesn't lock when I go into a call, which sometimes causes me accidental input. Is there something I need to do to enable this?

I am having the same problem when i go into a call. If there is anyway to fix that this rom would reach full righteousness!!!

Thanks for the great work hartv!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheCrunge
I am having the same problem when i go into a call. If there is anyway to fix that this rom would reach full righteousness!!!

Thanks for the great work hartv!

I'm also having this same issue. This ROM is the best I've tried so far (tried about 20 of them over the past year).

Also having an issue with the "Phone" settings. When in "Services", any item I want to change (GPS, Dialer Touch Lock, etc.) doesn't let me "OK" out of the settings window. I have to restart the phone. Any idea or work around? Thanks.

• 1 month later...