battery low phone antenna turned off.

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Guest thetwiztidfreak

I was just wondering if there was a way to stop the phone antenna from being disabled when the battery gets to low? To me this is a stupid feature i would much rather be able to make and recieve calls with a low battery than listen to music or watch videos till it dies it is a PHONE after all. If theres not an easy fix for this is there a way it could be cooked into a custom rom or maybe already included in one?

I was just wondering if there was a way to stop the phone antenna from being disabled when the battery gets to low? To me this is a stupid feature i would much rather be able to make and recieve calls with a low battery than listen to music or watch videos till it dies it is a PHONE after all. If theres not an easy fix for this is there a way it could be cooked into a custom rom or maybe already included in one?

I agree, the service disable is ridiculous. If my phone is going to continue to stay powered on for another two hours I should be able to at least get twenty minutes of phone service to send texts or five minutes of actual call time. Is there a way to disable data connections or bluetooth when battery is low and yet still have phone service?

Guest necosino

You'll be thankful when you need it. The feature is designed to keep the phone on but stop the radio so it can still be used to call 911. My brother was driving home a couple months ago and his omnia had died. He turned it on. no service, couldn't call out. Then he tried 911 and it went throug, they were even able to get his location!