Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest joehero

I still can't get iContact to scroll. I haven't installed anything yet, so it is a straight flash. This baffles me, it wont scroll. I slide my finger and whatever contact it ends on, opens.

Guest joehero

Hey Tech, just to make sure you know, I am not complaining, just letting you know about issues and wondering if there are workarounds.

Did you decide not to fix the Media Album Titanium Panel? So I still cant scroll through pictures once I open them from the Today Screen.

Guest techmaster7545
I still can't get iContact to scroll. I haven't installed anything yet, so it is a straight flash. This baffles me, it wont scroll. I slide my finger and whatever contact it ends on, opens.

mine seems to work ok never used before so not sure i got the oem from bga7x so im sure its right

me personally i dnt like it but i put in for others

i kinda see what ur saying after a sec look its not real finger freindly ftouch might be why not real sure even with a cab it does that for me

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Hey Tech, just to make sure you know, I am not complaining, just letting you know about issues and wondering if there are workarounds.

Did you decide not to fix the Media Album Titanium Panel? So I still cant scroll through pictures once I open them from the Today Screen.

i have asked bga7x abt it and we cant seem to pin point the prob but i am still working on it and the reason it dnt work is media album is not suppose to be use by the panel thats the wierd part

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero

I cannot use my contacts at all in this build. Just did a hard reset and wiped everything including my storage and it is still a mess in iContacts. I'm thinking you should pull it out of the build and let people add it if they want it. My device must be jacked up.

Guest techmaster7545
I cannot use my contacts at all in this build. Just did a hard reset and wiped everything including my storage and it is still a mess in iContacts. I'm thinking you should pull it out of the build and let people add it if they want it. My device must be jacked up.

my contacts work really good icontacts is just a little slugish might be ur phone

Guest fendyreleven
Is anyone else having a prob with contacts ? so far just have 1 person

I'm not having problems, I don't really care for Icontacts but it is not a deal breaker for me. If it was up to me i wouldnt put it in the rom. Thanks for all the hard work on the roms.

Guest techmaster7545
I'm not having problems, I don't really care for Icontacts but it is not a deal breaker for me. If it was up to me i wouldnt put it in the rom. Thanks for all the hard work on the roms.

Cool yea im taking it out and will post a cab for those who want it

Guest Chadnan

true. good looks on trying. mine was a little sluggish too. everything else seems great! did you still have plans for a cool new red theme? just wondering, no need to go out of your way

*just read posts on p. 13 ... can't wait ... multi-theme releases!

btw the more i'm using it, the more i'm loving the blue theme!

also i've always really liked what you've done with shokka's keyboard. it always looks amazing!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
true. good looks on trying. mine was a little sluggish too. everything else seems great! did you still have plans for a cool new red theme? just wondering, no need to go out of your way

*just read posts on p. 13 ... can't wait ... multi-theme releases!

btw the more i'm using it, the more i'm loving the blue theme!

also i've always really liked what you've done with shokka's keyboard. it always looks amazing!

thanks for the comments , yes red is coming was waiting for the pic panel to be fixed and now it is thanks to hartv427 he was able to find out what was wrong also i removed icontacts and added in midomi now im doing some final adjusting then i will release 4.6 both colors

buonasera sorry guys for my ignorance but I would like to upgrade to this rom, now I can make a rom of my head and then the bin file to upload the file of solar blue bin?

are you on a i910 or a i900 this is for i910 only!!!!

Guest techmaster7545

@ maxtcee

the black will be normal button, the green press color, what color bg

Edited by techmaster7545