Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest sector
@ SECTOR

here is the screen shot thanks for taking a look!

post-534562-1250466577_thumb.png

I think not sure though that it is there according to which theme your using...

Not sure though. I couldnt find anything in SECDialer.dll

Guest techmaster7545
I think not sure though that it is there according to which theme your using...

Not sure though. I couldnt find anything in SECDialer.dll

i dnt use any themes at all its just at default blue krazzy radd is using ur rom and said u had urs set to black or is that cause the theme u are using

but thanks for responding

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

ok everyone i have updated the solar blue to 4.6 check main post for changes

uploading solar red now

OK RED THEME IS UP COULD NOT FIND HOW TO CHANGE BLUE STRIP AS OF YET!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest maxtcee
ok everyone i have updated the solar blue to 4.6 check main post for changes

uploading solar red now

OK RED THEME IS UP COULD NOT FIND HOW TO CHANGE BLUE STRIP AS OF YET!

it is accroding to which theme you use mine is green right now cause im using adryn dvf green when i change it to verawang red it turns red try changing your themes and youll see

Guest techmaster7545
it is accroding to which theme you use mine is green right now cause im using adryn dvf green when i change it to verawang red it turns red try changing your themes and youll see

i do not use theme or tsk so that wont help the blue is default if u dnt use a theme so i need to find where to change it besides in tsk

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan
i do not use theme or tsk so that wont help the blue is default if u dnt use a theme so i need to find where to change it besides in tsk

anyway you could include a theme in the ROM to make that blue bar change to red when installed thru today settings? the catch is that you'd have your background pics be the theme pics, so essentially enothing looks changed except that pesky blue bar (in reality the device is using the theme's stwater pics instead of the ROM's tdywater pics, but they're he same same pics anyway really - i think gif and jpeg tho, but same pic images). It would be a ghetto-rigged kinda thing, but would take mininal work from the user to set up, and it would only mean a very little bit less memory on the phone after flash (compared to just blue strip/theme)

Thought this could help

Guest techmaster7545
anyway you could include a theme in the ROM to make that blue bar change to red when installed thru today settings? the catch is that you'd have your background pics be the theme pics, so essentially enothing looks changed except that pesky blue bar (in reality the device is using the theme's stwater pics instead of the ROM's tdywater pics, but they're he same same pics anyway really - i think gif and jpeg tho, but same pic images). It would be a ghetto-rigged kinda thing, but would take mininal work from the user to set up, and it would only mean a very little bit less memory on the phone after flash (compared to just blue strip/theme)

Thought this could help

yea i have been thinking abt editing and rebuild each tsk to match each theme i will try and see how it goes

Guest RwP1138

talesfromthecrypt2.jpg

Boom boom boom, now

Boom boom boom, now

Boom boom pow

Boom boom

I got the that rock and roll tip

That digital spit

Next level visual sh!t

I got that flash rom beat

it will take you out of your seat

I like that boom boom pow

Techmaster is flashing his style

They try copy his swagger

he's a digital tagger

he is so 3008

they are so 2000 and late

I got that boom, boom, boom

That future boom, boom, boom

Let me get it now

Y'all stuck on Super 8 slip

That low-fi stupid 8 trip

I'm on that HD flat

This beat go boom boom bap

I'm a beast when you turn me on

Into the future cybertron

Harder, faster, better, stronger

techmaster is the digital gangsta

Edited by RwP1138

Guest techmaster7545

talesfromthecrypt2.jpg

Boom boom boom, now

Boom boom boom, now

Boom boom pow

Boom boom

I got the that rock and roll tip

That digital spit

Next level visual sh!t

I got that flash rom beat

it will take you out of your seat

I like that boom boom pow

Techmaster is flashing his style

They try copy his swagger

he's a digital tagger

he is so 3008

they are so 2000 and late

I got that boom, boom, boom

That future boom, boom, boom

Let me get it now

Y'all stuck on Super 8 slip

That low-fi stupid 8 trip

I'm on that HD flat

This beat go boom boom bap

I'm a beast when you turn me on

Into the future cybertron

Harder, faster, better, stronger

techmaster is the digital gangsta

i love that so sweet thanks for the post !

Guest event121

Techmaster! This ROM rocks my socks off. I love the Solar Red theme.

So a few questions / requests:

The X / OK Button. It's only minimizing. How do I get it to actually close a program so I don't have to keep opening Task Manager?

I just switched from Ad's 3.0 and liked the HTC Task Manager that closed programs, could this be incorporated somehow?

Lastly, am I missing something or can someone point me to the settings for Personalizer and how to enable the CVolume Control (or were these removed in 4.6)?

Thanks so much!

-event121

EDIT:

Found the issue. Forgot Lisbian only changed the appearance of the taskbar not the stock functionality.

Loaded 1.01b of Showcase Task Manager, it runs fine and serves my needs.

Still think a task bar with an X that closes programs makes the world go round (why they didn't do this with the Omnia I'll never know).

Loaded Personalizer 3.1 and it works...

Well anyways, thanks for reading. lol

Edited by event121

Guest techmaster7545

The X / OK Button. It's only minimizing. How do I get it to actually close a program so I don't have to keep opening Task Manager?

I just switched from Ad's 3.0 and liked the HTC Task Manager that closed programs, could this be incorporated somehow?

Lastly, am I missing something or can someone point me to the settings for Personalizer and how to enable the CVolume Control (or were these removed in 4.6)?

Thanks so much!

-event121

EDIT:

Found the issue. Forgot Lisbian only changed the appearance of the taskbar not the stock functionality.

Still think a task bar with an X that closes programs makes the world go round (why they didn't do this with the Omnia I'll never know).

Still looking for Personalizer and CVolume Control...

as far as CVolume Control use chome editor in startmenu there a dropdown box midway on the right side choose it from the drop down and it will ask if u want to enable pick yes . i will look into the x on taskbar to close apps . i will post a cab for htc task manager in the morning . as far as Personalizer u are the first to say anything didnt realize it wasnt there ill do a cab for that also for now but will add it back in next time. thanks for the comments!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest maxtcee

Thanks so much!

-event121

EDIT:

Loaded Personalizer 3.1 and it works...

Well anyways, thanks for reading. lol

you have to change the settings in the task manager click the task manager once it will drop down then click settings then buton then check end programs by tapping x hope this helps

Guest event121
you have to change the settings in the task manager click the task manager once it will drop down then click settings then buton then check end programs by tapping x hope this helps

CVolume definitely not in the v4.6 red. I was looking all last night and today so far for it in the CHome Editor.

I tried the install of HTC Task Manager but couldn't get it to run over top the Lisbian bar (HTC Task Manager d/l'd from AD's file repo so maybe that was why).

I have Showcase Task Manager running and it works fine for my purposes.

Any ideas on the keyboard not typing in google maps?

Edit:

Switched keyboard to WinMo Standard and was able to type in GMaps. Thank god for keeping the stylus around lol.

Edited by event121

Guest techmaster7545
CVolume definitely not in the v4.6 red. I was looking all last night and today so far for it in the CHome Editor.

I tried the install of HTC Task Manager but couldn't get it to run over top the Lisbian bar (HTC Task Manager d/l'd from AD's file repo so maybe that was why).

I have Showcase Task Manager running and it works fine for my purposes.

Any ideas on the keyboard not typing in google maps?

Edit:

Switched keyboard to WinMo Standard and was able to type in GMaps. Thank god for keeping the stylus around lol.

sorry guess i forgot to add it here it is , and keyboard on every cooks rom has had that issue but i see u knew what to do

CVolume_for_default_WM_6.5_Theme.cab

Guest Chadnan

hey man, with that skinning page up (looks nice btw!) are you going to or can you post those "red-push/black skins" for the calc, fm radio, camera, volume, etc., etc.?

(also i think the samsung full screen volume that came w/ the cf03 update enabled the screen to rotate all 4 ways. Any chance of skinning that one so i can use full screen volume "knob" when phone is in "upside down portrait" mode?)

Thanks!

Guest techmaster7545
hey man, with that skinning page up (looks nice btw!) are you going to or can you post those "red-push/black skins" for the calc, fm radio, camera, volume, etc., etc.?

(also i think the samsung full screen volume that came w/ the cf03 update enabled the screen to rotate all 4 ways. Any chance of skinning that one so i can use full screen volume "knob" when phone is in "upside down portrait" mode?)

Thanks!

yes i will post them i dnt have camera red but i will , ill check the full screen volume if so i will skin it

Guest Chadnan
yes i will post them i dnt have camera red but i will , ill check the full screen volume if so i will skin it

sweet, thanks! yeah, i'm pretty positive the cf03 volume rotates all 4 ways

Guest necosino

If you could do a blue camera with the .exe that saves files in the date format rather than number sequence, that would be super. :D

Camera.exe

Guest techmaster7545
If you could do a blue camera with the .exe that saves files in the date format rather than number sequence, that would be super. :D

i have black and blue already or are u talking abt just blue ill see abt date vs number

Guest necosino

Black and blue would probably work just as well. I just like to have my pics saved with their date as the filename instead of an arbitrary number, if you know what I mean. :D

Guest techmaster7545
Black and blue would probably work just as well. I just like to have my pics saved with their date as the filename instead of an arbitrary number, if you know what I mean. :D

ok it will be in the morning before i can get to it but i will