Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
So the taskbar isn't actually transparent (ie has ability to adjust opacity), it is simply made to look like it. and I still don't understand the background issue. do I load one as the background while in landscape mode? Is it the naming structure that make them associated.

PM ME

Guest techmaster7545
heehehehe!

Hey im glad you got 23009 up and running

Yea finally thanks for the help by the way BW helped a little to but i can breath now anyway lol

Guest bga7x
Yea finally thanks for the help by the way BW helped a little to but i can breath now anyway lol

dont worry 23010 just got leaked!

Just kidding!!!

Guest techmaster7545

I Added A Cab for Titanium Capitals For Those Of You That Want It , After 11am EST Today The 23009 Link Will Be Updated with This and One Other Thing But I Will Leave Cabs Up For Those Of You Who Dnt Want To Reflash.

O My Bad The Cab Is On Main Page

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest eufouria

Great stuff! This is just what I was looking for in a CF03 ROM.

What does the titanium Capitals cab do? Just capitalize all the first letters of each panel?

Guest techmaster7545
Great stuff! This is just what I was looking for in a CF03 ROM.

What does the titanium Capitals cab do? Just capitalize all the first letters of each panel?

Thanks hope u enjoy it ,Just the first letter of each word i forgot to add it in the first time but the new link has it cooked in or if u already flashed 23009 then use the cab

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero

Hey Tech,

I went to change my ringtone and it gives me a long list of tones, but if I select one it tells me the file doesnt exist. Did you take them out? If so, which folder do I need to put my new tones in?

Guest techmaster7545
Hey Tech,

I went to change my ringtone and it gives me a long list of tones, but if I select one it tells me the file doesnt exist. Did you take them out? If so, which folder do I need to put my new tones in?

The download link has been updated the tones where took out but i forgot to remove them from the reg

if you dnt want to reflash then u can do a reg edit steps below

HKEY_CURRENT_USER -- Control Panel ---Sounds ---scroll to the bottom and edit the ringtones key and delete all but Ring-windowsMobile.wma

and ur good to go , then if you want to add ur own just put them in Windows\Rings and ur good to go .

Guest eufouria

Two questions so far, :)

How can remove the battery/charging icon from the taskbar?

And do you have the image for broken link in this screenshot? (the email icon in cHome), and where should I put it?

post-465297-1248463321_thumb.png

Guest techmaster7545

And do you have the image for broken link in this screenshot? (the email icon in cHome), and where should I put it?

What Rom are u running my email icon is there and working , and do u want to remove batt icon period

as far as the image ill have to find it cant remember exact location , i never tried to remove the batt/char icon but ill look into it should not be hard to do

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest eufouria

I'm running the 23009 rom from before you updated it with the capitals (i'm a lowercase guy).

And yeah I usually like have the time and date there using SK Tools

Guest BrianPick

Are you connected to an exchange server via active sync ? That problem crops up when you connect to exchange. As far as I know there is no fix as of yet. I could be wrong there (and hope that I am).

TechM have you managed to resolve that issue ?

Edited by BrianPick

Guest techmaster7545
Are you connected to an exchange server via active sync ? That problem crops up when you connect to exchange. As far as I know there is no fix as of yet. I could be wrong there (and hope that I am).

TechM have you managed to resolve that issue ?

yea i believe ur right no i dnt know of a fix as of lately but thanks for reminding me forgot abt that

i always use my charter email so it slipped my mind

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Oops, yeah I set up my G-mail account directly and the icon is now there, but as for removing the battery permanently?

cool do u want the default or totally gone? it is in a dll file but not sure what ur running should be in overrideicon.dll or shellres.96.dll

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest eufouria

Well I'd like to enable the time and date in that space through SK Tools but I'm not sure if that utilizes a replacement .dll file or a regsitry tweak to acheive that, can you tell me how to do both and I'll try each.

Also, not sure if you updated the list of things of the ROM or not but Smart Lock is on there (first page/post) but I can't find it in the settings.

Guest techmaster7545
Well I'd like to enable the time and date in that space through SK Tools but I'm not sure if that utilizes a replacement .dll file or a regsitry tweak to acheive that, can you tell me how to do both and I'll try each.

Also, not sure if you updated the list of things of the ROM or not but Smart Lock is on there (first page/post) but I can't find it in the settings.

No its not on there most of the things removed were same as my other thread so i copied and pasted to save time guess i missed it ill remove it now , as for batt icon give me a little bit to look into it not sure never tried might want to ask BW or Bga7x for a real fast answer