blazingwolf Night - No call forwarding?

Guest oriz

Hi all - I just flashed with blazingwolf Night v1.1 WM 6.5 ROM and am trying to set up call forwarding. I could have sworn there was an option before in Settings > Phone > Services called "Call forwarding" but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Does anyone have any idea how I can get this up and running? I want to have my calls forwarded to my Google Voice account if I do not answer instead of my Verizon voicemail.

Thanks

oriz

Guest blazingwolf
Bump - anyone?

Can't say that I remember that being there. Only way to check is flash back to the CF03 ROM. Let me know what you find.

Guest natedawg1013

Not on CF03. The only way to set up call fowarding is by having it done by your service provider. This is probably because the phone cannot have 2 connections (incoming call, and call to fowarded number), or a voice connection and a data one (incoming call, and connection to google server). The closest you can get is having an auto-answer and record program as an answering machine, then having it upload to google.

Guest NewKlNGjames

just dial *71xxxxxxxxxx (x's being your GV Number) and hit send. then it'll conditionally forward unanswered calls to your GV Voicemail.