HTC Sense UI Skin For Throttlelauncher

Guest vinaymanro

Guest itsnotmeeee
24-Jul-2009_large_hero_front-1.png

HTC have made some big announcements recently, and one grabbing many Windows Mobile users attention is the release of HTC Sense UI, which is set to debut on the Android based HTC Hero. HTC also announced that Sense UI will be coming to Windows Mobile devices, but no dates for release are known as yet.

Now for those who think this new UI looks excellent and puts the current Touch Flo 3D we use on our devices to shame, you have an option to get some Sense UI goodness on your existing Windows Mobile device. Ryomahino over at xda-devs has been hard at work studying Sense UI and creating a Sense UI based theme for Throttlelauncher.

thumb_24-Jul-2009_24-Jul-2009_24-Jul-2009_20091857.jpg

I have been using this UI on my Touch Pro for a few days now, and have found it to be very functional. Performance wise I have noticed no difference compared to Touch Flo 3D. I have even installed it on my Artemis and found is functional there also. I can not wait for Sense UI to be officially released by HTC for Windows Mobile.

If you decide to use it let us know your thoughts... Is it usable? Is it better than Touch Flo 3D?

Head over to xda-devs to get this awesome UI. It is still being developed, so we should see more features and functionality in the coming weeks.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.