Omnia bluetooth connection to car audio

Guest ollyochs

Guest ollyochs

I have just installed a Bluetooth car sterio to stream my music and have handsfree phone operation from my Omnia.

The audio streamming works fine, but the phone hard free only partially works, and I get no sound coming through the stereo to the car speaker. The mic works and there is some connection between the stereo and the phone but no sound coming out.

I have the latest firmware upgrade and running WM 6.1

i use pocket player for my music, most other things are standard

If anyone can help i'd really appreciate it

Thanks

Guest tsukasa21

I use my Omnia (Sector WM6.5 23009) with Pioneer DEH-P700BT => no problems

Test with WM6.1 / 6.5 (french rom and custom rom) with S2P / nitrogen / WMP / IGO (GPS) => no problems too

What is the model of your Bluetooth car stereo ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brophman

I have a similar issue. I just installed the new firmware for the I910.

Before the upgrade I could listen to music w/wmp with it hard wired to my car audio input via the 3 port adapter that came with the phone and when a call came in the music would stop and the call would be transfered to my bluetooth earpiece (plantronics voyager pro). when the call was over, the audio would transfer back to the hard wire and the music would play through the car stereo once again.

After the upgrade, when a call comes in, the music will stop and i can pick up the call with the button on the earpiece but the audio does not transfer over. It keeps connected to the hard line and goes through the stereo but there is no mic so the other end can't hear me.

Is there a registry setting for ths that can be changed to correct this problem?

2 days on the phone with samsung tier 3 support and there solution was unplug the hard wire when a call comes in :D ....Unacceptable

Any info would be helpfull.