MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest Bomama94
@Bomama94 Thanks alot I like hearing people say they like my rom lol it makes me want to keep making them :-) Touch Response wasnt needed because 7.1 has it fixed, where as build 23409 had a lot of touch issues related to the actual build. Umm version 8 I'm not liking that much I had close to zero problems with 7.1 more or less mysterious problems lol and I added back in FLtouchSL or w/e its called to help the touch but it seems to just make things worst. I'm totally not sure but I do know there is a new build out and I will make a 8.1 which hopefully will fix somethings I personally didnt like about the build. But I will make a 8.1 tomm if I have time at work mondays are usually busy :-)

Yeah a lot of roms it isn't really that necessary to have touch response but I just think the vibration enhances everything but thats just my opinion. Ok well anyways thanks again. Looking forward to 8.1.

Guest MrCapcom

Build 9

New Sys/XIP 23053

Fixed Camera Focus problem

Apparently its either have Xt9 or Have camera fudged w00t camera works again

Touch settings fixed

Minor Tweaks here and there

Phone Settings is back

I think thats about it post up your praise and bugs and ill answer to them :)

Guest eclsnowman
Build 9

New Sys/XIP 23053

Fixed Camera Focus problem

Apparently its either have Xt9 or Have camera fudged w00t camera works again

Touch settings fixed

Minor Tweaks here and there

Phone Settings is back

I think thats about it post up your praise and bugs and ill answer to them :)

Look forward to trying tonight. Were you able to finish your custom taskbar on this one? Can we get some updated pictures for the front page (free space, main screen ect.)? Also do you have a plan on trying new showcase suite taskmanager for use in correcting screen height issues on software like Resco Explorer.

Guest MrCapcom
Look forward to trying tonight. Were you able to finish your custom taskbar on this one? Can we get some updated pictures for the front page (free space, main screen ect.)? Also do you have a plan on trying new showcase suite taskmanager for use in correcting screen height issues on software like Resco Explorer.

Resco is a Regedit to fix that:

[HKLM\Software\Resco\Explorer\Options SecondToolBar=0

Customtaskbar is abit more time consuming than I thought it would be and I might have to put that on the back burner. everything should be updated on the main screen though. showcase suite? send me a link i think i read up on it awhile ago but I can't remember.

Guest eclsnowman
looks nice but im using htc task manager u want me to take out htc task manager?

I like HTC Taskmanager, I just liked how blazingwolf said showcase suite can fix resolution issues. Have you had anyproblems with icontact with the newer builds? It seems to be getting slower and missing the softbutton contact presses (have been getting ugly windows one coming up instead).

looks nice but im using htc task manager u want me to take out htc task manager?

if you take it out for showcase yes. It works well. A long hold on the start button brings up showcases window and a tap on the X minimizes programs and a hold on X closes a program. really nice and simple.

Guest MrCapcom

@eclsnowman and snapz54 ill check it out if it works fine then ill include it on the next release

@Bomama94 I have never gotten ICS to work on my phone so I never bothered to make sure it as there.

nah should just isntall resco then do the regiedit reset and it should work. I personally haven't tried it so i will investigate tomm when i get to work

I think it also might be a problem because I'm using Resco explorer's registry editor to modify resco? can you suggest a good alternate registry editor?

Guest StoicKiwi

I'd been sorting through all of the 6.5 ROMs trying to find one that matched all of my needs and I just found yours and flashed it last night. I am very pleased with it, it certainly has a very aesthetically pleasing design to it! I just have one quick question. Is there a way to make the XT9 work with the Keyboard? I turned it on on the HTC keyboard and it does not do anything and I even tried fingerboard and it doesn't work. Okay well two question actually :) Is there a way to get the accelerometer functioning again? It's not that big of a deal, I don't really use it, just curious!

Thanks! 

[Edit: I just read the post about the accelerometer, I knew I should have read everything before posting :D]

Edited by StoicKiwi

Guest MrCapcom

@chubbyboy88 look for touchresponse

@StoicKiwi I dunno why FKB doesnt work it works great for me in the newest build. As far as Xt9 for one I don't use it so I disabled it when I had a a choice of having the htc keyboard with xt9 versus not being able to use the focus on the camera with the camera button. I choosed getting rid of xt9 so i could zoom :)

There is a registry entry u can change if u want the XT9 back but u won't have the camera zoom with the camera button u have to use the moust button. Ill post the reg entry later

Guest StoicKiwi
There is a registry entry u can change if u want the XT9 back but u won't have the camera zoom with the camera button u have to use the moust button. Ill post the reg entry later

That would be great, thanks! I also installed touchresponse because I missed the haptic feedback as well and it works famously.

Guest MrCapcom

@jbr05ki I just tested and yea i dunno why thats happening back to the drawing board!

For now just type the persons name and it will start to show the persons name etc and u can add it that way. Thats how I do it all the time.

Guest chubbyboy88
@jbr05ki I just tested and yea i dunno why thats happening back to the drawing board!

For now just type the persons name and it will start to show the persons name etc and u can add it that way. Thats how I do it all the time.

I have just been copying and pasting the persons number to get around that. Also thanks for the response last night.Touch response works great.

Guest MrCapcom
I have just been copying and pasting the persons number to get around that. Also thanks for the response last night.Touch response works great.

Cool no prob just as a rule of thumb I subscribed to this thread so i get email alerts when there is a reply and I usually try to replay once I get the e-mail. And because I have to check my work email in the morning before i go to work (might have a emergency) I usually check my hotmail for stuff too so I try to respond before I roll out.

Right now im trying to fix those problems I gotta rebuild my whole kitchen and see what might be happening.