UMDL help

Guest byutzy

Guest byutzy

UMDL Download Log:

PDA Device Found!

[Port : 1]EBoot version = 01.71

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device 1 ready to download!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

(1)FAT : Now Flashing!! please wait!!

(1)FAT : Downloading...

Device 1 Log:

Device name:5&1f8e6eb1&0&3

EBoot version=01.71

Start downloading...

PDA-Downloading CSC File...

PDA-Writing image..

It say Writing Image right now. The phone says "Do Not Disconnect.....Entering Download Mode" The green bar is all the way across the screen but nothing is happening that I can tell. I have tried and retried this 4 times and same result.

Guest Nissan_350Z
UMDL Download Log:

PDA Device Found!

[Port : 1]EBoot version = 01.71

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Device 1 Log:

Device name:5&1f8e6eb1&0&3

EBoot version=01.71

Start downloading...

PDA-Downloading CSC File...

PDA-Writing image..

It say Writing Image right now. The phone says "Do Not Disconnect.....Entering Download Mode" The green bar is all the way across the screen but nothing is happening that I can tell. I have tried and retried this 4 times and same result.

i knida have that problem.. only my omnia went black aaand it said

EBOOT completed!!!

so i thought it was done.. and.. it doesnt even start up now.. so just leave it plugged in.. im not stuck with two omnibricks >.<

the first one it was samsungs update that failed. so i have no clue what to do now.

Guest byutzy
i knida have that problem.. only my omnia went black aaand it said

EBOOT completed!!!

so i thought it was done.. and.. it doesnt even start up now.. so just leave it plugged in.. im not stuck with two omnibricks >.<

the first one it was samsungs update that failed. so i have no clue what to do now.

The one that bricked from the Samsung update Verizon will replace since it was an official update.

Mine doesn't start the write process at all: after the image downloads all it does is sit there. When I unplug the Omnia its like nothing ever happened