SRS WOW HD 1.5.1.0

Guest sector

Guest xedensleavesx

i uninstalled, soft reset, and installed again along with another soft reset and its been smooth sailing ever since... phone calls and sms no longer freeze up the phone,

once again good work fellas i really appreciate it.

Guest buyukbang

Unfortunately, I found a bug after one week with fantastic sound quality :)

When receiving video call cannot turn on speakerphone (handsfree). No problem without outgoing video calls. I checked phone->video call->"when accept incoming call, mute camera", I made no change to default settings of SRS. At first I though it was a bug with the dialer and installed different version of secdialer but none of them did not allow to turn on speaker while incoming video call. There is a button, but no response after pushing it.

After I uninstalled SRS problem has gone.

Could anybody confirm this ?

Edited by buyukbang

Unfortunately, I found a bug after one week with fantastic sound quality ;)

When receiving video call cannot turn on speakerphone (handsfree). No problem without going video calls. I checked phone->video call->"when accept incoming call, mute camera", I made no change to default settings of SRS. At first I though it was a bug with the dialer and installed different version of secdialer but none of them did not allow to turn on speaker while incoming video call. There is a button, but no response after pushing it.

After I uninstalled SRS problem has gone.

Could anybody confirm this ?

Unfortunately it's true. You can choose to answer viseo calls with wired headset or to not use SRS WOW. :)

Guest Jokes On You
Unfortunately it's true. You can choose to answer viseo calls with wired headset or to not use SRS WOW. :)

I installed this yesterday and its working flawlessly. Thank you sector and vbox ;) . Only one question. I have S2U and it now states that I have headphones plugged in. Is there a way to fix this or is just something I have to live with?

Guest rentay

Just saw this thread lol

Currently running Ryrzy latest ROM with this freshly installed,,, have to say works like a charm!

One question, what settings are people using?

Regards

Guest nino1969
I installed this yesterday and its working flawlessly. Thank you sector and vbox :) . Only one question. I have S2U and it now states that I have headphones plugged in. Is there a way to fix this or is just something I have to live with?

I had S2U2 that it visualized headphones and SV2 that it did not start, I have resolved with this:

go to HKLM\System\State\Hardware search for Headset and change it's value to 0 (zero)

the only problem is that it does not come more visualized icon of headphones, at the end paltry problem.

excuse for my English, I hope of being be clear

Guest Unisoldrew
AFAIK, you're the only one that has had this happen.

I've recieved tons of SMS, MMS, and emails since I installed it well over a week ago, and I've had not a single crash.

I'm guessing you did something wrong in the install, or have some other problem with your phone.

Wrong, it keeps happening to me since I installed today.

I'm running Ryrzy's ROM.

It wasn't straight away but 2/3 hours later it started doing this.

Shame!

Guest HellboyMC
Wrong, it keeps happening to me since I installed today.

I'm running Ryrzy's ROM.

It wasn't straight away but 2/3 hours later it started doing this.

Shame!

U must have done something wrong, nothing wrong even after soft resets for about 5 days now, if it doesn't work for you, uninstall it and install by steps in the first post, that should work without a doubt.

Guest Unisoldrew
U must have done something wrong, nothing wrong even after soft resets for about 5 days now, if it doesn't work for you, uninstall it and install by steps in the first post, that should work without a doubt.

I may give it another try but I read on some other forums lots of people having the same problem and having to reflash.

TBH, I don't use the phone to play music much. Does the SRS Wow make much difference just for normal use i.e. ringtones etc?

Guest HellboyMC
I may give it another try but I read on some other forums lots of people having the same problem and having to reflash.

TBH, I don't use the phone to play music much. Does the SRS Wow make much difference just for normal use i.e. ringtones etc?

If u dont use ur omnia as an mp3 device also, then SRS has no meaning for you tbh, but you must have done something wrong cause i simply just done what instructions say, install the thing that disables some kind of security, then SRS and soft reset without using SRS before doing so and it works since then without a single problem and the sound is way better.

Guest Unisoldrew
If u dont use ur omnia as an mp3 device also, then SRS has no meaning for you tbh, but you must have done something wrong cause i simply just done what instructions say, install the thing that disables some kind of security, then SRS and soft reset without using SRS before doing so and it works since then without a single problem and the sound is way better.

Hmmmm, no I did exactly as instructed.

How do you 'enable' it once installed?

Guest andylyf
how i do this go start settings system there u see wow hd settings :)

use your finger/stylus/something to poke your phone to go to Settings>system

Guest garyfinny

Big improvement on the sound quality. For me, WOWDance was good although this may change on the genre of music.

Question: I appear to have the improvements on the default media player but on the audio player in the Manila2D skin, doesn't seem to be as loud. Are my ears deceiving me?

Guest Omniaaddicted

just installed this app.

very surprising improvement.... it's real WOW..!!

but i have an error when i update weather....i use M2D, an sh0ck 6.1 ROM...

my M2D restart automatically, like when the device get restart....

try to uninstall, and it's gone...update weather run normally..

please any advice?

*sorry for my bad grammar

*EDIT

the error has gone.

just try to uninstall and install it again...it fix

Edited by Omniaaddicted

Guest Jokes On You
What the AIO Security do? What is good for?

It removes the security warnings from your phone to allow you to install this.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest cuzzinz

I installed it without the first security file on Adryn's winmo 6.5 CC03 v3.0 rom Will update ya all on how it improves the sound on the phone.