Ear operates touch hd while making phone calls

Guest mr_nice!

Guest mr_nice!

Hi

When making phone calls I press my ear on to the touch screen which seems to still be fully active and I launch all sorts of random applications. Is there a way or a bit of software that will stop the touch screen working or am I the only person who has this problem.

nice

• 1 month later...
Guest Matt Kirby

Have a look at Touch Lock Pro, I've only just found it but does do what you want.

It can be set to switch off the screen when you answer a call, which will stop it responding to your ear pressing against it. If you then need to use the screen during the call, just take out the stylus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conan_troutman
Hi

When making phone calls I press my ear on to the touch screen which seems to still be fully active and I launch all sorts of random applications. Is there a way or a bit of software that will stop the touch screen working or am I the only person who has this problem.

nice

must be a setting to stop this cos each call I make after 7 seconds the screen shuts down altogether leaving me to turn it back on at the top power button if I need to end call cos of answer machine or punch in number to access menus....