Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest IHAB KH

Guys i got badword because of neo-shadow skin , it is cool but you can not control the Chome Editor it dose not works and besides when you remove it you just loose you neoToday skin like no skin in the east of the screen help help

Guest blazingwolf
Guys i got badword because of neo-shadow skin , it is cool but you can not control the Chome Editor it dose not works and besides when you remove it you just loose you neoToday skin like no skin in the east of the screen help help

I'm not sure what you mean. I use CHome Editor with no issues.

Did you do a soft reset?

Guest Koofteh

CHome Editor works well for me too using Neo Titanium.

Is there a known issue with the Nitrogen panel blazingwolf? It never updates as the songs change, you need to pause and then play the track to update the info. I thought it was because I never installed MortScript but even now that I've installed it still doesn't work.

Guest blazingwolf
CHome Editor works well for me too using Neo Titanium.

Is there a known issue with the Nitrogen panel blazingwolf? It never updates as the songs change, you need to pause and then play the track to update the info. I thought it was because I never installed MortScript but even now that I've installed it still doesn't work.

Some times it takes a minute but it does change for me. I know I have seen others with issues though.

Guest IHAB KH
I'm not sure what you mean. I use CHome Editor with no issues.

Did you do a soft reset?

First blazing i would like to thank youfor your reply, i have done softrest but the same problem....

maybe i should explain more my problem: i did have regular neo-titanum and it was so perfect for me i did like it and CHome editor was perfect, yestarday i saw in modaco a new skin for neo modaco called Shadow New skin you can find it in this topic

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...8/neo-titanium/

i have installed the skin and he changed all the Home today icons i did have, then we i tried to change the Today home interface i mean the panels appear in the today home screen , i couldn't despite of using CHome editor 1.6.

then i thoug ok i can uninstall the shadow skin :D but when i did it , in my Home Today screen No icons for the panels any more ?

what should i do help please

Guest blazingwolf
First blazing i would like to thank youfor your reply, i have done softrest but the same problem....

maybe i should explain more my problem: i did have regular neo-titanum and it was so perfect for me i did like it and CHome editor was perfect, yestarday i saw in modaco a new skin for neo modaco called Shadow New skin you can find it in this topic

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...8/neo-titanium/

i have installed the skin and he changed all the Home today icons i did have, then we i tried to change the Today home interface i mean the panels appear in the today home screen , i couldn't despite of using CHome editor 1.6.

then i thoug ok i can uninstall the shadow skin :D but when i did it , in my Home Today screen No icons for the panels any more ?

what should i do help please

You say that you had the regular "neo-titanium" installed before. Do you mean the standard Titanium interface with the words?

Which version of Neo did you install? The one with the landscape or the cab that was attached to the first post? Did you check to see if the icons were in the folder after the install? They should be in Program Files/greatbal/MyTitanium/Shadow/Images.

Did you try to make changes with CHome Editor before trying to uninstall?

Can you post a screen shot of how your screen looks now?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BW,

Thanks for your work.

I have a question,

I just install your 23037 rom and cannot figure it out how to make a cLauncher to work.

I tried to add programs to it, but can launch them.

Can you point me in right direction.

Thanks.

Made also some modifs on weather. Now it shows the real temp icon and text even if you are not focused on the panel.

Just replace this in Titanium 240 and 400 cprs:

Find TitaniumWeatherCondensed:

and replace with this:

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="400" Height="40" Clip="False">

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="0" Top="0" Width="55" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="5" Top="45" Width="100" Height="34" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

</Layer>

Hwy Sector,

The Titanium Weather mod looks good, but I got a problem with it. Icons has disapeared for all ot the days in the the forcast. Any ideas how to fix it??

Thanks

post-575371-1252282020_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW,

Thanks for your work.

I have a question,

I just install your 23037 rom and cannot figure it out how to make a cLauncher to work.

I tried to add programs to it, but can launch them.

Can you point me in right direction.

Thanks.

Where are you tapping? You must tap in the middle of the panel or it won't work.

Guest blazingwolf
Hwy Sector,

The Titanium Weather mod looks good, but I got a problem with it. Icons has disapeared for all ot the days in the the forcast. Any ideas how to fix it??

Thanks

Sounds like it is not setup to see the images from my ROM. They are in a different location. The mscr file will have to be changed for it to work correctly in my ROM.

Hwy Sector,

Thanks

You need to select from Type of Icons: "condicons" from the Display/Options menu. Then run full update.

Guest Koofteh

Sorry to be pushy, but are we gonna see any new panels for this cool mod sometime soonish?

S2P would be nice, the Nitrogen plugin really leaves a lot to be desired even though player-wise I much prefer Nitrogen to S2P. Also I never managed to get CMultiClock to run properly, all the elements are just thrown about my screen randomly.

Guest blazingwolf
Sorry to be pushy, but are we gonna see any new panels for this cool mod sometime soonish?

S2P would be nice, the Nitrogen plugin really leaves a lot to be desired even though player-wise I much prefer Nitrogen to S2P. Also I never managed to get CMultiClock to run properly, all the elements are just thrown about my screen randomly.

I haven't had a lot of time lately to work on more panels. I will try to work on some more once my ROM is up and running.

I haven't had a lot of time lately to work on more panels. I will try to work on some more once my ROM is up and running.

Hey BW,

Can you please tell me how to make oprators name appear on neo-titanium home next to the signal bar.

I saw on one of your screenshots saing VZW next to signal bar.

As always thanks for your work.

Guest syrguy1969
Hey BW,

Can you please tell me how to make oprators name appear on neo-titanium home next to the signal bar.

I saw on one of your screenshots saing VZW next to signal bar.

As always thanks for your work.

Personalizer will do this. Normally it 'changes' the carrier name, but the Omnia is unique in that it doesn't seem to have one, so you need Personalizer to change it to whatever you want....including carrier name!!

Personalizer_2_1_.0.cab

Here are some more add on panels.

CmultiClock

CNitrogen - Nitrogen is a media player that plays many audio formats and can use GSplayer plugins. It can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523505

Taskanium - This is the only panel not in cab format. You will need to place the files in Program Files\Taskanium. Then tap on the install icon. It should now be installed.

MultiClock.pngCNitrogen.png

Screen01-6.png

BW,

I have installed Nitrogen player but it says not running, where do I started.??

Thanks.

post-575371-1252431363_thumb.png

Personalizer will do this. Normally it 'changes' the carrier name, but the Omnia is unique in that it doesn't seem to have one, so you need Personalizer to change it to whatever you want....including carrier name!!

Ok, Thanks I'll give it a try.

Great it works.

Thanks.

Edited by GaryD

Guest wodkasreineseele

Hi blazingwolf.

I'm using Sectors Poseidon ROM with Neo theme. Its first time using Neo theme and i like it.

My question is: Can I change the order of the panels? Can I add panels?

Please give me a little help.

wodkasreineseele

Guest Koofteh
Hi blazingwolf.

I'm using Sectors Poseidon ROM with Neo theme. Its first time using Neo theme and i like it.

wodkasreineseele

As this is just the mod to Titanium you can use CHome Editor to change the order of the panels.

You can add on a few panels that blazingwolf has already made available, they are in the first few posts.

Guest wodkasreineseele
As this is just the mod to Titanium you can use CHome Editor to change the order of the panels.

You can add on a few panels that blazingwolf has already made available, they are in the first few posts.

Thx for help. I installed CHome and its working.

An other question: At Favpeople I have no icon now at the left side like all other panels.. How can change it that there is aicon.

Guest blazingwolf
BW,

I have installed Nitrogen player but it says not running, where do I started.??

Thanks.

Nitrogen must be installed to device memory for this to work correctly.

I'm working on another Nitrogen panel now. I hope to have it done in the next couple of days. It seems to work better so we will see what I can get done. :)

Guest blazingwolf
Hi blazingwolf.

wodkasreineseele

You will need to use CHome Editor to move panels around. I'm not sure if it is included in Sectors ROM.

Yes, you can add panels to it.