Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Nitrogen must be installed to device memory for this to work correctly.

I'm working on another Nitrogen panel now. I hope to have it done in the next couple of days. It seems to work better so we will see what I can get done. :)

Ok,

Thanks I'll try to reinstall.

Thanks.

Guest lordmorgul

Hey, I've got a question ─ what size should the icons for clauncher be? I've put some png's in various sizes in My Storage and none of them seems to work, and I can't find the answer anywhere. Apart from the icon problem, I love Neo Titanium, though.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey, I've got a question ─ what size should the icons for clauncher be? I've put some png's in various sizes in My Storage and none of them seems to work, and I can't find the answer anywhere. Apart from the icon problem, I love Neo Titanium, though.

If you want them to be large then 150X150. A little smaller won't hurt.

Guest GunGirlYuna

Is anybody else getting this problem for CNitrogen? For me it does not appear at all after installing, I gave ChomeEditor too, however it doesnt show up there either

Guest blazingwolf
I'm so sorry, but I have installed it on my Omnia and [crazy] nothing happen...

I need activate titaninum in some place?? :)

Did you disable Titanium? Make sure it is check in Start/Settings/Home/Items. Make sure Windows default is checked (unless the ROM your on changed the name to Titanium).

Guest blazingwolf
Is anybody else getting this problem for CNitrogen? For me it does not appear at all after installing, I gave ChomeEditor too, however it doesnt show up there either

Are you installing to device memory? It can only be installed there.

Guest blazingwolf
Well I guess that was premature.

I get errors when I click on both the first panel and the SMS panel - screenshots are in order.

You need to start it first. Once it downloads the sat info the log error will go away. I haven't seen the 2nd error but I have not tried to send the info to another device. I do know that the other device has to have CGPS on it also.

Edited by blazingwolf

You need to start it first. Once it downloads the sat info the log error will go away. I haven't seen the 2nd error but I have not tried to send the info to another device. I do know that the other device has to have CGPS on it also.

How do I start it though? Whenever I go to the panel and tap on it to start it, I get the first error, and when I okay it to go away CGPS remains off.

The SMS thing isn't an issue for me, I just figured I'd bring it up since I had the first error.

Guest blazingwolf
How do I start it though? Whenever I go to the panel and tap on it to start it, I get the first error, and when I okay it to go away CGPS remains off.

The SMS thing isn't an issue for me, I just figured I'd bring it up since I had the first error.

Try tapping the right soft key while the panel is open.

Try tapping the right soft key while the panel is open.

Thanks, that worked but...

I think there's still something wrong with this. When I tap on the first page it asks me if I want to send an SMS, and the right soft-key never closes the panel - it's always on and even if I restart the whole phone it still says CGPS is on.

It's a shame, it works really well otherwise. It connects quickly and all that.

Edited by Koofteh

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks, that worked but...

I think there's still something wrong with this. When I tap on the first page it asks me if I want to send an SMS, and the right soft-key never closes the panel - it's always on and even if I restart the whole phone it still says CGPS is on.

It's a shame, it works really well otherwise. It connects quickly and all that.

Hmm, it shuts off for me. I have not had it ask to send an SMS on the first page, it only does that on the 2nd page. Maybe oldsap will work some more on it and get this stuff fixed.

Hmm, it shuts off for me. I have not had it ask to send an SMS on the first page, it only does that on the 2nd page. Maybe oldsap will work some more on it and get this stuff fixed.

Oh well... I don't seem to be having too much luck with all this, if you recall neither MultiClock or the Nitrogen plugin worked for me while it seems to for others.

Thanks anyway.

BW, I am having same issues, seems not to download log file. I am running your

BW WM7 Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM, 23053 SYS and XIP Neo Titanium , build 23409.5.4.0 i would love to get this going, I believe all the prerequisites for this to be installed are already in your rom. Any ideas?

ty

-imbolc

talking w/u on ur rom page

Edited by imbolc