Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest Koofteh

Hey blazingwolf, I installed the regular Titanium version of CGPS from XDA by accident and it doesn't have any of the errors I experienced with the Neo version.

It doesn't look right, obviously, but it doesn't give me a log error or an SMS prompt when it shouldn't (tapping on page 1) and it turns on/off unlike the Neo version which stays on always after I turn it on once.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Guest blazingwolf
My Icons are invisible!! ?? I can´t see any icon?!?!

pls help me

How about a screen shot? What did you install? A little bit more info and we should be able to help you. :)

Guest Raphy1990
How about a screen shot? What did you install? A little bit more info and we should be able to help you. :)

Normal like pictures from Zubnik but without the Icons on the left

I cant shot a ScreenShot

BW:

I've been using Bgill's neo ROM and am enjoying the neo titanium look. How do you think your files would work on Liorte's basic ROM? I'm guessing there would be no problem but.....

As always, thanks for all your efforts.

Guest blazingwolf
Normal like pictures from Zubnik but without the Icons on the left

I cant shot a ScreenShot

Which version did you use? Try the landscape version and it should be fine.

Guest blazingwolf
BW:

I've been using Bgill's neo ROM and am enjoying the neo titanium look. How do you think your files would work on Liorte's basic ROM? I'm guessing there would be no problem but.....

As always, thanks for all your efforts.

It should work fine.

Guest MichelDiamond
blazingwolf, did u ever find a working cab for jml stocks? btw, my cgps says for sms not valid pocket pc program??

JMHL has yesterday released JMLStocks with TICS-Installation - so it can be directly installed to each theme:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...914#post4755914

If the Skin doesn't look perfect in this theme (or whatever theme you use) - then you can change the .plg for it - I will send it to JMHL - then he will put it into the next versions (If you make it for NeoTitanium - please name this .plg "NeoTitanium.plg" )

Micha

Edited by MichelDiamond

thanks... however i haven't any success with JML or TICS.

i think it would be great if 1 of the master cooks could incorporate the clock & some JML panels into their next ROMS, i think that would be a perfect combo.

what do you think?

JMHL has yesterday released JMLStocks with TICS-Installation - so it can be directly installed to each theme:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...914#post4755914

If the Skin doesn't look perfect in this theme (or whatever theme you use) - then you can change the .plg for it - I will send it to JMHL - then he will put it into the next versions (If you make it for NeoTitanium - please name this .plg "NeoTitanium.plg" )

Micha

Guest MichelDiamond
thanks... however i haven't any success with JML or TICS.

i think it would be great if 1 of the master cooks could incorporate the clock & some JML panels into their next ROMS, i think that would be a perfect combo.

what do you think?

Hmm - could you tell me which probs you have. Is JMLStocks/Today not installable? Or do you get other effects? (perhaps screenshot? )

JMLToday will soon get new version and there will come some other things, too :)

Perhaps we need something, so it's good to know the exact problems.

Micha

Guest urphonesux

once again Blazingwolf lemme say that this is great work but the problem i am having is that i cant find a titanium weather anywhere that has a working radar in it. The one i started with worked fine but whenever i clicked on the radar it threw me a error saying that the htcsensor? .sdk is not there or something. So i uninstalled that and installed sectors neo version, went into the settings for it and enabled the radar but when i scroll to where the radar would be its blank.

Am i the only person with a omnia that cant get the radar to open?

also what would be a good update interval for titanium weather?

i dont remember what the default one was set to that i uninstalled and so far i have set sector's to a 360 update interval and a forecast update interval of 8

what does that mean?

Edited by urphonesux

Guest klemensS

Doesnt work for me!

When i install Neo i cant see Icons on the left side, and also only Icons with a white cross on the weather panel. Dont know why bit it doesnt work. :-(

Guest blazingwolf
Here's the problem I'm having with favorite contacts:

Oh...and radar has never worked for me either....

Did you try to change skins? Did you install ATFaveContacts before installing the Neo theme?

Guest blazingwolf
Doesnt work for me!

When i install Neo i cant see Icons on the left side, and also only Icons with a white cross on the weather panel. Dont know why bit it doesnt work. :-(

What build are you installing to?