Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest klemensS

I have downloaded all files from he first page and installed in the order you have written there. At the first time i was not able to uninstall the Neo too. I dont know what is wrong?!?!

Guest blazingwolf
I have downloaded all files from he first page and installed in the order you have written there. At the first time i was not able to uninstall the Neo too. I dont know what is wrong?!?!

The attached to the post or the ones linked to 4Shared?

Your ROM supports Titanium? Can you post a screen shot?

Guest klemensS

At the first time when i installed the Neo Theme i looks like the Theme without the Icons on the left side. So i tried to uninstall the Neo theme but when i tried to uninstall it means that it is not possible. So i reinstalled it and now i have this Screen.

Guest blazingwolf
At the first time when i installed the Neo Theme i looks like the Theme without the Icons on the left side. So i tried to uninstall the Neo theme but when i tried to uninstall it means that it is not possible. So i reinstalled it and now i have this Screen.

I will need a screen shot from the install so I can see what it looks like. Also, did you check the install folders to make sure everything was in the correct location?

Guest ilikenwf
Did you try to change skins? Did you install ATFaveContacts before installing the Neo theme?

I've tried that, and I've tried both regular and the neo version of ATFaveContacts.

Guest klemensS

hello again!

I have installed Titanium Weather and ATContacts. After this i have installed the Skin file and now here is the screen:

Screen01.png

Edited by klemensS

Guest George_red_storm
Here is CComm for Neo :D portrait and landscape.

The icons change color according if you are connected or not!

Thanks blazing for all the effort you put into.

I have installed in my device(all files installed in device) soft restart, but i take this: Screen001-4.png

Where we get COffice?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest melburnian

BW,

I must say.. using Neo from Sector's cut. I am absolutely love it! My omnia is back, alive and kicking !!

Thank you so much for your hard work as well as a stack of other programmers..

Guest blazingwolf
Where i can get CComm?

Can i remove Titanium Originan and instal Titanium Neo?

The original CComm can be obtained from XDA-Developers. I have never converted it to the Neo theme though.

Titanium Originan? Never heard of it. If you installed by cab file though you should be able to uninstall it.

Guest blazingwolf
hello again!

I have installed Titanium Weather and ATContacts. After this i have installed the Skin file and now here is the screen:

Screen01.png

Please check Program Files/greatbal/MyTitanium/Shadow to see if the files are there.

I'm wondering if there is a language issue since I wrote this in English.

Guest George_red_storm
The original CComm can be obtained from XDA-Developers. I have never converted it to the Neo theme though.

Titanium Originan? Never heard of it. If you installed by cab file though you should be able to uninstall it.

Thank you very much but i fixed the"weather" problem.

My problem now is this Screen001-4.png.

I install Sector's .cab file(see post 120) CComm in my device memory but i get this error(see the picture). All files for titanium was installed in device memory. I tried hard reset but the problem still happen.

Any idea?

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thank you very much but i fixed the"weather" problem.

My problem now is this

I install Sector's .cab file(see post 120) CComm in my device memory but i get this error(see the picture). All files for titanium was installed in device memory. I tried hard reset but the problem still happen.

Any idea?

I think you have to install motorscrip 4.2... :D

Guest George_red_storm
I think you have to install motorscrip 4.2... :D

motorscrip??

I effort everything....nothing....

Guest klemensS
Please check Program Files/greatbal/MyTitanium/Shadow to see if the files are there.

I'm wondering if there is a language issue since I wrote this in English.

I have checked the folder. In the Shadow folder is the Image Folder and in this folder some picture files. Is this correct?

Guest George_red_storm
i think he mean MORTSCRIPT :D

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It work's..................

Disabled Titanium(from settings=>home=>and uncheck Windows Default).

First install MORTSCRIPT, ATContacts then Weather and greatbal Titanium at the end.

Check again Windows Default and install Neo Titanium CComm cab by Sector(see post 120)!!

Now i want to see, if i install all the cabs in storage memory still works perfect!

blazingwolf can you tell as your opinion about this?

And, do you have the COffice cab for Titanium Neo?

Guest blazingwolf
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It work's..................

Disabled Titanium(from settings=>home=>and uncheck Windows Default).

First install MORTSCRIPT, ATContacts then Weather and greatbal Titanium at the end.

Check again Windows Default and install Neo Titanium CComm cab by Sector(see post 120)!!

Now i want to see, if i install all the cabs in storage memory still works perfect!

blazingwolf can you tell as your opinion about this?

And, do you have the COffice cab for Titanium Neo?

This can not be installed to a storage card.

COffice is included. Check to see if it is enabled with CHome Editor.