ROM with clear sound, best camera and battery saver...

Guest adhip

Guest adhip

Hi All,

I bought Omnia 2 weeks ago. The default ROM was HH3, then upgrade it to IAX5 last week, hoping to improve battery consumption.

However, the sound & camera quality degraded while battery just improved a bit.

Please give me advice which ROM gives longer battery while keep other stuff (sound, camera, gps, wifi, etc) in best quality.

I tried to find it myself in this forum but getting dizzy with all those technical stuff (I'm not very technical, and my english is not so good :) ). I wish there's a pinned thread about list of official & custom rom, their links, including their advantage/disadvantage but can't find any.

Thanks in advance for you advice and sorry for my english...

Adhip

Guest andylyf
Hi All,

I bought Omnia 2 weeks ago. The default ROM was HH3, then upgrade it to IAX5 last week, hoping to improve battery consumption.

However, the sound & camera quality degraded while battery just improved a bit.

Please give me advice which ROM gives longer battery while keep other stuff (sound, camera, gps, wifi, etc) in best quality.

I tried to find it myself in this forum but getting dizzy with all those technical stuff (I'm not very technical, and my english is not so good :) ). I wish there's a pinned thread about list of official & custom rom, their links, including their advantage/disadvantage but can't find any.

Thanks in advance for you advice and sorry for my english...

Adhip

Keep your current ROM and then do the following..

1)Buy a dedicated MP3 Player... (for best sound)

2)Get a SLR camera (for best camera)

3)Get a dedicated GPS Navigator (for best GPS)

thats you can do if you want "Best" in everything.....

Guest Number22

Hahaha andylyf, haha, not :)

Sector's WM6,5 ROMs have great battery life (outstanding, infact), however, I find them a bit slow. All ROMs here use the latest DXID1 camera driver (and other drivers aswell), so photo quality should be the same between them. As for audio quality, use SRS WOW HD and core player / TCPMP.

Edited by Number22

Guest adhip

Guess I should use 'optimal' not 'best'. My mistake.

There's always people struggling with english like me in forum, and, well...there's always people like you too :)

@Number 22, thanks for your advice.