UMDL Question.

Guest Hey_Its_Pate

Guest Hey_Its_Pate

First off, id like to give big ups to all the Cookers on this site. GREAT Work! And i havnt had any problems with any of the roms that i have installed. *knock on wood* lol.... Just cant find the one that i like using.

But i had a question... About the UMDL Omnia 2.3...

When i try to install ANY Rom, UMDL cant seem to find it. Iv tried clicking it on everything, and cant find it at all...

Also i was wondering, since i started a thread... I have the 6.1wm. I notice that a lot of these New roms are 6.5. Do i need to install 6.5 to make Vanilla run?

Thanks.

Edited by Hey_Its_Pate

Guest MrCapcom
First off, id like to give big ups to all the Cookers on this site. GREAT Work! And i havnt had any problems with any of the roms that i have installed. *knock on wood* lol.... Just cant find the one that i like using.

But i had a question... About the UMDL Omnia 2.3...

When i try to install Adry Vanilla 2.0 Rom, UMDL cant seem to find it. Iv tried clicking it on everything, and cant find it at all...

Also i was wondering, since i started a thread... I have the 6.1wm. I notice that a lot of these New roms are 6.5. Do i need to install 6.5 to make Vanilla run?

Thanks.

The Rom itself will install 6.5

Update to the Cf03 rom and install any 6.5 rom and u will be cool

Remember UMDL won't see a file unless it has FLASH at the beginning I.e FLASH_MrCapcom_CF03_V1.bin for my roms but if i had it MrCapcom_CF03_V1.bin CDMA won't see it

Guest Hey_Its_Pate

Thanks for the fast reply.

I just installed CF03.

Also, All the files i have dl'ed do have "Flash" in front of them. But alot of them have ".7z" at the end. and UMDL still wont find the. Sorry to ask such a noob question. Is there a new UMDL Omnia that i dont know of? i have 2.3

Edit://

Iv tired to add .bin at the end of the files and when i click on "Unified Image File" button nothing shows up. But when i click on the "Phone" button on UMDL the files show, but when i click it, in the "phone" box it keeps saying "select the correct image file!"

This is driving me insane, cant figure how to make it work. Im sure its something really simple too. like how most things are. haha... any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Edited by Hey_Its_Pate

Guest JDawg183
use google.. "How to open .7z" and the answer will be right there :)

The reason the .7z is on there is because the files are compressed and you have the 7zip program. All you have to do is right click, highlight 7zip, and in the menu that pops up, click extract. Extract to a location you can find, and use the extracted ".bin" file, in UNDL, not the .7z file

Guest necosino
The reason the .7z is on there is because the files are compressed and you have the 7zip program. All you have to do is right click, highlight 7zip, and in the menu that pops up, click extract. Extract to a location you can find, and use the extracted ".bin" file, in UNDL, not the .7z file

JDawg, I'm trying to get people to search for their problems, rather than waste time and space on here repeating the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again..