touch pro2 3g problem

Guest SuperCharger

Guest SuperCharger

hi i just got this phone and love it. however i have noticed it only connects through edge. do i have to manually set it for 3g? i am in canada on the rogers network if that helps

Guest Alshandron
hi i just got this phone and love it. however i have noticed it only connects through edge. do i have to manually set it for 3g? i am in canada on the rogers network if that helps

You're probably using your phone in an area where no 3G is available. It selects the best network available automatically so no, you don't need to configure it to use 3G. Also, buildings interfere with the signal and force you to use Edge or even GPRS. Step outside or near a window to get better reception.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest InRBigness
i have been all over toronto with no luck ever getting 3g and sadly the customer service at rogers is useless

Is that phone capable of using rogers 3G network? The European ones would not work on the North American 3G networks only the GSM ones. I want to upgrade my Kaiser to a Touch Pro 2 but think I will wait for confirmed compatability first. If any one know more about this, please chime in.