WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest scottath

Any new roms upcoming Nicklashidegard ?

Thread been a bit quiet last 2 days....

Need to flash my phone again - im having issues playing musics (radio/media player) - sounds like im getting the rear channels of a 5.1 system (this is on one of Khuanchai's roms - only started happening last few days - and only on earphones - speaker is fine - its weird)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Any new roms upcoming Nicklashidegard ?

Thread been a bit quiet last 2 days....

Need to flash my phone again - im having issues playing musics (radio/media player) - sounds like im getting the rear channels of a 5.1 system (this is on one of Khuanchai's roms - only started happening last few days - and only on earphones - speaker is fine - its weird)

23060 coming up!!! Probably tomorrow :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
not trying to push - but i have an issue with my omnia nas would like to get your latest M2D rom so i can reflash my phone to test it.....

(issue here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;sho...t&p=1082859 )

Thanks

scottath

The link just ends up on modaco.com homepage.. But i looked on your profile so i guess it's the Audio issue??

If it sounds ok through the speaker without the earphones plugged in i guess it could be the cable (although you've prolly tried it already).. I get strange sounds sometimes in the car, and if i "tweak" the cable (wiggle it) it gets better. it's not a great connection, i really wish that the omnia had a 3.5 earphone jack...

Other than that i don't know.. i bet you've already tried the keypad code for sound settings (alternatilvely, navigate to soundtester.exe in windowsfolder)..

Hope you get it sorted mate!!!

Imagine my surprise when I saw the new contacts UI from the COM4 build!!! GREAT!

You just made the perfect build! Thanks man, I'm using the M2D ROM and it rocks. I think this one is a keeper!

Guest plguzman

Nick, works pretty good so far. The WLM notifications are working, thanks!... BTW, did you tested if the taskbar could be replaced with GRadd's or nikos'?. I tried with GRadd's GTR2 (23028) but the zooming icons are lost (taskbar can't be used to cut data connection, for example).

Good job!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nick, works pretty good so far. The WLM notifications are working, thanks!... BTW, did you tested if the taskbar could be replaced with GRadd's or nikos'?. I tried with GRadd's GTR2 (23028) but the zooming icons are lost (taskbar can't be used to cut data connection, for example).

Good job!

Glad to hear that the WLM notifications are working again.. Nikos and Gradd's taskbars won't work with these builds (taken the links down now).

And i forgot to say that i added the new Contact manager from 23414... I can't remember everything :)

Guest plguzman

By the way, some observations (since I have been testing)...

1.- The Comm Manager provided has the same ol' problems than before (data connection always on, can't disconnect it, some problems with wifi). I solved it using the other comm managers included in Windows.

2.- Torchbutton is not working also. Always asks for the HTCCamera1.dll. I solved it installing the one provided on this thread:

TorchButton Omnia

...and works perfectly, so I suggest to include this one on future builds.

Anyway, great job. Fast, stable ROM.

Guest Nicklashidegard
By the way, some observations (since I have been testing)...

1.- The Comm Manager provided has the same ol' problems than before (data connection always on, can't disconnect it, some problems with wifi). I solved it using the other comm managers included in Windows.

2.- Torchbutton is not working also. Always asks for the HTCCamera1.dll. I solved it installing the one provided on this thread:

TorchButton Omnia

...and works perfectly, so I suggest to include this one on future builds.

Anyway, great job. Fast, stable ROM.

Yep, i get the same errors..

I'll make sure it's sorted for the next release. 23064 is out, but i'll prolly skip that one.. Got a lot of other tweaks i want to get finalized and a few bugs to sort (as you've all noticed :) ) and that'll take up a lot of time...

Guest Nicklashidegard
how soon? :) can't wait :D

Uploading now, but being in the uk the internet is soooooo slow...

within the hour maybe???

Screen up already. I've added Showcase manager (tap and hold the start icon) see blazingwolf's thread here , torchbutton is sorted and in theory fingerkeyboard should have more languages (in theory :D )..And of course it's got the new Contact manager :P

Guest Lunchbox77
Uploading now, but being in the uk the internet is soooooo slow...

within the hour maybe???

Screen up already. I've added Showcase manager (tap and hold the start icon) see blazingwolf's thread here , torchbutton is sorted and in theory fingerkeyboard should have more languages (in theory :P )..And of course it's got the new Contact manager :D

that's a gooooooood timing, by the way any working black skin?:)

Guest Lunchbox77

something went wrong, so blackskin check

possibility to get back to the basic power icon on top :)

by the way this wavy background is cool :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
something went wrong, so blackskin check

possibility to get back to the basic power icon on top :D

by the way this wavy background is cool :P

23060 classic uploaded!!! Nopt tested it yet (Mediafire seem to corrupt my files :) ) but i'm downloading it just to make sure.. PLease let me know if anything's wrong..

And here's a black theme by m.carrol (thankyou !!!!), which i got from Airreak. It is VERY black.. Install to device, no need to restart. Will cook it in future builds!!

m.carroll_PureBlack3_Installer__W_QVGA.cab

Guest AlexGV

Finally a chef give the deserved attention to the new contact manager (23414). I was looking forward for a ROM with this feature. Thank you dude.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nicklashidegard,

Any idea on how to solve this?

post-585138-1255010686_thumb.png

On landscape mode, i only got 3 column of honey comb.

I try install other theme, yet it does not fix the problem.

Thanks.

hmm ,something's not right with the CPR's.. I'll look into it. i get the same on my current rom (23060 classic)..

Guest Nicklashidegard
in case if i try the m2d, the google serach page wqvga fix is done? or it still has the distorted image issue?

To be honest, i've done no fixes for google search page.. I never use the internet tab, so i didn't even know there was an issue. Let me know if there is an issue and i'll try and sort it for the next release :)