WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Lunchbox77
To be honest, i've done no fixes for google search page.. I never use the internet tab, so i didn't even know there was an issue. Let me know if there is an issue and i'll try and sort it for the next release :)

it's a general issue :D rom independent :P by the way what is this everapp good for?

Guest Nicklashidegard
it's a general issue :) rom independent :D by the way what is this everapp good for?

Everapp is to stop WM6.5 autoclosing apps when memory is low (but i've never had any probs)..

and new contacts, go start, and in top right in startmenu you've got contacts...

Guest Lunchbox77
Everapp is to stop WM6.5 autoclosing apps when memory is low (but i've never had any probs)..

and new contacts, go start, and in top right in startmenu you've got contacts...

i know where is the contact menu, but it's like the "old" 23060 style :)

like the 80's :D

Guest Muncheno
To be honest, i've done no fixes for google search page.. I never use the internet tab, so i didn't even know there was an issue. Let me know if there is an issue and i'll try and sort it for the next release :)

Not sure which problem are you discussing here.

I fix google.com in the internet page, u need to set operaL.exe in the M2DC => Internet Tab

and apply.

However the favorites in the M2D Internet tab still not working and the All Bookmark (left soft key) once you click it open Opera and hanged in the opera blank page.

Guest Nicklashidegard
i know where is the contact menu, but it's like the "old" 23060 style :)

like the 80's :D

It's not a huge change, if you go into a contact it should be changed...

Guest lonely2k5

GREAT ROM

fast and responsive...classic one

i like classic ones as they are always fastest...no bugs found yet

only one thing annoying...

it's nice that you include so much of the add-on apps

but if possible it would be better if the shortcuts would be in a map in start menu...

with so many in start menu you need to search long time to find something..

now i have to rearrange them to maps

otherwise great man

Guest Nicklashidegard
GREAT ROM

fast and responsive...classic one

i like classic ones as they are always fastest...no bugs found yet

only one thing annoying...

it's nice that you include so much of the add-on apps

but if possible it would be better if the shortcuts would be in a map in start menu...

with so many in start menu you need to search long time to find something..

now i have to rearrange them to maps

otherwise great man

Yeah, ifind it a bit annoying too.. i've tried to group some in tools folder, but a lot of ppl like to have them all in the startmenu... each person is different :)

Guest lonely2k5

well as i update rom often (every week)

i already have 3 maps for programs/games installed on sd that can run without install

i have them backedup with PIM backup

i'll just have to figure out how to rearange the other ones automaticaly every time

Guest Kampos

Thanks alot mate but the start menu icons are so blurry i mean Notepad google maps favor sett , all blurry is there anyway to make them look nicer ?

Guest ministermtc

I am having a problem flashing my omnia i910 from the 23060-flotanium.exe. anytime I attempt to run the .exe flash utility I get partial through the download and it tells me there is a check sum failure! The only way that I have been able to flash my phone it with a .bin file using the UMDL_OMNIA flash utility. can this .exe be converted to a .bin I really want to try to this rom it looks wonderful......Or if someone can help me with the check sum failure that I am getting.

I am having a problem flashing my omnia i910 from the 23060-flotanium.exe. anytime I attempt to run the .exe flash utility I get partial through the download and it tells me there is a check sum failure! The only way that I have been able to flash my phone it with a .bin file using the UMDL_OMNIA flash utility. can this .exe be converted to a .bin I really want to try to this rom it looks wonderful......Or if someone can help me with the check sum failure that I am getting.

Sorry, but this rom is for i900 only, not for i910. You can break your device if you try to flash a i900 rom to an i910. Try the other section of this forum especially for i910 owners.

(and sorry for my english)

Guest fcarmona

Thanks for your work.

I have a problem with my operator settings, when it start rigth after flash never end the process where say it found a new sim and ask about let configure the properties, because touchflo start inmidiatly and I never see the second screen where I should need confirm this acction.

Does any body know the process that I need to re-run.

Thanks in advantage

Guest lonely2k5

Nicklashidegard can you make the right baloon that now says Set to say Comm and open com manager?

in classic titanium on the clock bar...???

p.s. the Set button is useless as it's the same function as clicking the clock (found the setting in reistry and changed for myself but would be great in future roms)

Edited by lonely2k5

Guest hyperspacer

hey. i'm a newbe to this forum, BUT! not to the omnia :)

flashed my omnia with no problems what so ever, this is the good news.

BTW-thanks for this rom!!

it's much faster than the old one (i'm from israel, so the original rom had hebrew, which also slowed down the system)

everything works ok, however had some troubles with the GPRS connection.. i've noticed some of you guys had the same problem.

but i found the solution in the settings section, where you have to manually define the GPRS connection. i did it by calling the DATA center of my cell company, and they gave me the instructions how to set it properly.

a bit later i'll post the screenshots of the process.

Guest gheorghe vasile
XDA UC (auto installation of progs/reg entries etc. etc.)

Included in this ROM is XDA UC, which is a brilliant way of installing all your usual cabs after a flash using mort script. The process is fully automatic and requires no user intervention (unless you want to install onto My storage/ Storage card). It will commence a few seconds after starting up and MUST NOT BE INTERRUPTED. Readmore about it HERE. This is how to do it:

1. Create a XDA_UC folder on the root of your storage card. In this folder, copy all the cabs you want to have installed onto the main memory.

2. In the XDA_UC folder, create a folder called SD. In this folder, place all the cabs that want to install onto Storage card/ My Storage. You will have get the option where to install them. Please note, if you install a cab that needs restarting after install (e.g Office), DO NOT restart, wait til everything’s installed and then restart manually (You will get a message when it’s all done)

That’s it!! Please read the original thread over at xda-developers as it explain this in a lot more detail. You can also restore registry tweaks, themes etc. Etc.

what if i don't have a sd card? i can put then folder xda_uc on my storage??? waiting 4 you new firmware 23064.

Guest shreddo

hi, very keen to try out your m2d 2.0 rom. One question, how much ram is free on soft reset with m2d 2.0. I have tried another that only left me about 25mb.

Thanks n great work

Edited by shreddo

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi, very keen to try out your m2d 2.0 rom. One question, how much ram is free on soft reset with m2d 2.0. I have tried another that only left me about 25mb.

Thanks n great work

That was just ba registry setting, which is sorted now (see Sectors thread, fist post). It's already applied to this rom :) . I've got 52mb free after soft reset (45% in use)