WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Kampos
Small icon startmenu is attached to the bottom of the first post.. :)

yes i downloaded them but what to do with the cpr's files ( copy & paste ) where ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
yes i downloaded them but what to do with the cpr's files ( copy & paste ) where ? is easier

Sorry mate, i've now attached a cab which is easier. The cpr files you need to copy and paste into windows directory, but the cab is easier :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
i'm talking about this issue :)

i haven't had that and i don't know what's causing it..some sort of distortion. Sorry don't know. Anyone else??

Guest Lunchbox77
i haven't had that and i don't know what's causing it..some sort of distortion. Sorry don't know. Anyone else??

then it's awesome :) by the way great rom, just got to make big icons, i'm working on them, but how can replace?

Guest Nicklashidegard
then it's awesome :) by the way great rom, just got to make big icons, i'm working on them, but how can replace?

If you mean M2D Icons i think they are all in the Windows folder

Guest Lunchbox77
If you mean M2D Icons i think they are all in the Windows folder

nono, i'll make big icons for all the programs, that don't have the requires resolution for example in the start menu :)

by the way i tried m2d rom, also great, but has a feeling of caged box :D it's m2d's fault by the way nice :P

Guest scottath

i flashed onto the M2D rom - is working but seems laggy.....

More importantly -the sound issue is still present - so im thinking the cable at this point - i will get one off ebay i think and try again

Guest Nicklashidegard
i flashed onto the M2D rom - is working but seems laggy.....

More importantly -the sound issue is still present - so im thinking the cable at this point - i will get one off ebay i think and try again

yeah i defo think it's the cable, it should sort it. i'm on 23064 FloTanium at the mo which is a lot faster than the 23060 M2D lite (it too has got M2D 2.0)..Might update the Lite roms as well.. :) (but not til monday)..

Guest hakeemy_007
i'm talking about this issue :)

i've encountered the same issue before...it was ''said''..it's due to M2DC we are using is for the old/previous version of M2D...some compatibility issue i guess...with this 2.0 M2D...

the problem will go away if u use the original/cooked M2D theme...my 2 cents...

p/s: info obtained from Sector's thread...

cheerrrsss....

Guest Nicklashidegard
i've encountered the same issue before...it was ''said''..it's due to M2DC we are using is for the old/previous version of M2D...some compatibility issue i guess...with this 2.0 M2D...

the problem will go away if u use the original/cooked M2D theme...my 2 cents...

p/s: info obtained from Sector's thread...

cheerrrsss....

Thanks for that info, hakeemy_007, makes sense :) .

Guest Nicklashidegard

Right, added 23064 to first post. It's got both M2D and Classic Titanium and will be the only Lite ROM i release with the new build (exhausted from too much cooking :) ). Free space is around 130mb and it's defo faster than 23060..

No more realeases for at least a week :D

Guest Lunchbox77
Right, added 23064 to first post. It's got both M2D and Classic Titanium and will be the only Lite ROM i release with the new build (exhausted from too much cooking :) ). Free space is around 130mb and it's defo faster than 23060..

No more realeases for at least a week :P

can u post a screenshot of the calendar in 23064 i heared a rumor about a slight cosmetic upgrade :D

Guest scottath

Which is better?

23064 EVIL - New M2D + Basic titanium

or

FloTanium 23064 Evil Special Edition (Mediafire)

???

I prefer M2D - but what would you recommend?

Which is faster/more stable - or are they the same just with different GUI's ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
can u post a screenshot of the calendar in 23064 i heared a rumor about a slight cosmetic upgrade :)

Here you go:

ScreenShot7.jpgScreenShot5.jpgScreenShot1-2.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpgScreenShot3.jpgScreenShot6.jpg

Looks the same to me, but i never use it, so i don't really know.. :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
Which is better?

23064 EVIL - New M2D + Basic titanium

or

FloTanium 23064 Evil Special Edition (Mediafire)

???

I prefer M2D - but what would you recommend?

Which is faster/more stable - or are they the same just with different GUI's ?

If you mainly use M2D or mainly use Titanium, get the Lite one with basic titanium.. If you like switching between UI's and like the Neo theme (which you can install on normal titanium if you like), get the FloTanium, you can switch between Neo and M2D with just a touch of a button..

Basicly they are the same (same sys) but the Lite one's got more apps removed...

Guest Nicklashidegard
right thanks - i'll download the "23064 EVIL - New M2D + Basic titanium" in 2hrs - when i go back onto off peak downloads

thanks

Ok, let me know if there are any issues. I'm gonna try and check sometime over the weekend but i've got a busy one so prolly won't be about... I'm on this rom as well, can't wait to test it a bit more :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
and that great oceanic backgrund? :)

tsk doesn't work

Plan B: Extract rar, copy files to windows directory, soft-reset and it should work..

Edit: forgot to attach

Classic_Blue.rar

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Volk127

I've just installed the M2D 23060. I liked very much. But wanted to put the right softkey at home tab back to Launcher. It came with "Camera". How do I do this?