WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest WAIKIKI728

Looks great as always ;) . You seen Krazy's taskbar yet?? (check shokka9's thread) . Being released for everyone on 13th.. I can't wait, looks amazing!!! ;)

Yes...but i couldn´t wait to personalize ny omnia :) .....

I hope he doesn´t forget me and he can make a cab for the font Fieca :( ....looked cool....

Any possibilty to have the flotanium with the new manila 2.0 v2.0....the..."tap here for launching touchflo" makes me anoyied...

Instead of all i have to say that the internet conection and the update of files and gps dates in this rom is much fastes than before :( ...is this normal?i thought that was a phone part problem(?¿?)

thank you for your rom :)

but i have some problem about browser of rom 23060 and 23064

i can't explore any website in IE or Opera :(

(i use wifi and USB to computer)

but i can connect at wm 6.5 old vision. please help me.....

Edited by darrem

Guest Nicklashidegard
thank you for your rom :(

but i have some problem about browser of rom 23060 and 23064

i can't explore any website in IE or Opera ;)

(i use wifi and USB to computer)

but i can connect at wm 6.5 old vision. please help me.....

Does it connect to GPRS ok?? have you set browser connection to automatic??

Personally i use skyfire without problems and i just tried IE with no problems.. It must just be a setting.. also try changing operator, then changing back again, normally works :)

EDIT: just tried connection through CPU and worked too, Must be a connection setting.. Go settings/connection/browser connection..

Edited by Nicklashidegard

thnks for ur roms,, they are really nicely made,, just wanted some info from u,, i wanted to change and personalize the bootlogon , what is the name of the file i need to change and when i press the end key for long to lock the screen it takes a while to do so,, any advice on how to resolve this issue?

Guest Nicklashidegard
thnks for ur roms,, they are really nicely made,, just wanted some info from u,, i wanted to change and personalize the bootlogon , what is the name of the file i need to change and when i press the end key for long to lock the screen it takes a while to do so,, any advice on how to resolve this issue?

Ani_Poweron.gif is startup animation (windows folder). Lockscreen is always slow first time after soft reset, but should be quicker after that. If not, try some modified lockscreens (also look better IMHO), they might be quicker..

Thanks for the feedback :)

Ani_Poweron.gif is startup animation (windows folder). Lockscreen is always slow first time after soft reset, but should be quicker after that. If not, try some modified lockscreens (also look better IMHO), they might be quicker..

Thanks for the feedback :)

thnx for the quick reply,, i also wanted to ask abt one other thing,, whenit boots, it goes through 2 animations and 1 pic, can it be possible to make it go through only 1 animation or 2 max ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
thnx for the quick reply,, i also wanted to ask abt one other thing,, whenit boots, it goes through 2 animations and 1 pic, can it be possible to make it go through only 1 animation or 2 max ?

Yes, it's only 1 file. You can make it as short or as long as you like, but it takes a certain time to boot, so if you make it too short it goes through the animation and then it nothing for a few seconds and then the picture (welcomehead.96.png, also in windows folder)..

Tweak away :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
i can connect wifi.

but i can't select "my network card connect to: " ,there is no item.

there have some photo like my case

If you connect to activesync it should automatically work (with auto settings, you'll connect through your computer). Always work for me, i never have to go into advanced settings..

I'll have a play round though and see if i can set it up manually.. :)

hey dude yr rom was awesome and stable while using over the weekend, just wondering if inyours the missed calls worked.. trying to work out if its the new M2D or the new rom version..

Guest gpdhillon

I've wifi issue as well I can connect wifi fine but other application cannot connect to internet using like IE, My phone service, google maps but communication manager displays that I'm connected

thanks in advance

Guest Nicklashidegard
hey dude yr rom was awesome and stable while using over the weekend, just wondering if inyours the missed calls worked.. trying to work out if its the new M2D or the new rom version..

It's a bug with the new M2D..

Guest Nicklashidegard
I've wifi issue as well I can connect wifi fine but other application cannot connect to internet using like IE, My phone service, google maps but communication manager displays that I'm connected

thanks in advance

Thats very strange.. in settings/connection/browser connection, is auto detect defo ticked?? I'll have a look on my phone (later today) and see if it works

Guest Nicklashidegard
im on your dark rom - and it seems rather slow/laggy at times

any ideas?

was thinking of reflashing tonight anyhow

Could be the new M2D, don't know.. not running as flawless as the old M2D, but it's early days yet :) .. Give shokka9's a try and let me know if it's any better. The rom itself should run well ,can't see why not :(

Guest scottath
Could be the new M2D, don't know.. not running as flawless as the old M2D, but it's early days yet :) .. Give shokka9's a try and let me know if it's any better. The rom itself should run well ,can't see why not :(

i have noticed slow speeds with all the new M2D ones - and i must say i much preferred the old style....

have downloaded sectors - will flash that later tonight and see

can you still do these new roms but with the old M2D....was much faster and i think much better looking

Edited by scottath

Guest Nicklashidegard
i have noticed slow speeds with all the new M2D ones - and i must say i much preferred the old style....

can you still do these new roms but with the old M2D....was much faster and i think much better looking

I'll have to see what the feedback is. Personally i initially preferred the new M2d, love the weather on homescreen but i think in the long run the old m2d is better.. But we'll see.. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
great rom :( but i have a question ! how can i change my city for weather in today page ?! :)

Today page weather is done on google location, so wherever you are, that's the weather you get ;)

Today page weather is done on google location, so wherever you are, that's the weather you get :)

but it show my country is williamsville for ever ! you mean that i should use another program ?! please describe for me ,thx

Guest Nicklashidegard
but it show my country is williamsville for ever ! you mean that i should use another program ?! please describe for me ,thx

Try changing the weather in the weather tab.. If you city is not listed you can find locationcode @ accuweather (google it :( ) Location code is at the end of the line in the top bar (for williamsville trinidad&Tobago it's CAC|TT|TD012|WILLIAMSVILLE ).

go into windows folder, find HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml, copy to your computer and add your city.. Then using Resco explorer / Total commander, copy and paste back into the windows folder overwriting the old file. Restart and it should work..

Good luck :)

EDIT: for homescreen weather you just need to tap the weather icon, accept google location and you get the weather..

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest skaynan

Guys, installing the "Old" M2D on any Titanium based Rom is real real easy- no real need to cook it... just D/L whatever Rom you fancy (without the new M2D) and install...

weather tab work properly , my problem is in the today page ! when tap icon it show the wrong city ! im in Asia but it show williamsville !! can i set it manually same as weather tab ?