WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest WAIKIKI728
wondering if our Dear Nick is gonna unleash his last yet rom of 2009.. B) on 23619 build...??

:o just a thought.. which would be our biggest wish... :)

Be patient ...let him rest..... :(

Happy new year Nick ;) B)

Guest sanyoka123
Thanks.. but sir how about the classic or neo version?... Those are the ones that I want to download..X_X

28014 M2D :)

look first side.

28014 - Neo - M2D - Classic - Ultralite

Edited by sanyoka123

Guest hasnainhyder1
+1 :) ;) B)

+(Infinity)^1000*Infinity+sqrt(Infinity)*sin(theta)/cos(2*theta) B) :o :(

Edited by hasnainhyder1

Guest amir_rafie

wmpoweruser said 28205 doesn`t have any change in comparison with 28014 , even 28014 is faster !<br /><br />Read what they said:<br /> Generally, nothing has changed since 28014, though it seems Internet Explorer is slightly more snappy. There are some downsides, such as massive memory usage and slow loading.<br /><br />i think we should wait for another build.

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=11808

Edited by amir_rafie

Guest Nicklashidegard

Happy new year to everyone!!

I'm back from a LOOONG break and ready to go again :) . Just testing 28205 and it seem to be running well but i've got a few issues to sort out (not build related) so i'll hopefully have a fresh rom ready in a few days. I'm thinking of not doin any more lite builds (only FloTanium and FloTanium Lite), it's very time consuming to do 5+ different builds and there are a lot of excellent new chefs about that do the Lite rom (prolly beter ;) )...

Guest demon-knight
Happy new year to everyone!!

I'm back from a LOOONG break and ready to go again :) . Just testing 28205 and it seem to be running well but i've got a few issues to sort out (not build related) so i'll hopefully have a fresh rom ready in a few days. I'm thinking of not doin any more lite builds (only FloTanium and FloTanium Lite), it's very time consuming to do 5+ different builds and there are a lot of excellent new chefs about that do the Lite rom (prolly beter ;) )...

How is memory usage as it has been reported that there is a memory problem with this version?

Guest Nicklashidegard
How is memory usage as it has been reported that there is a memory problem with this version?

So far so good.. but time will tell :)

Guest ...angel...
So far so good.. but time will tell :)

Nick can you include in your ROM the isaac mizrahi purple theme?... because I can't make it work using the cab from the windows mobile 6.5 goodies thread...the icons at the bottom of the screen doesn't look good X_X no circles.. just the text...;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nick can you include in your ROM the isaac mizrahi purple theme?... because I can't make it work using the cab from the windows mobile 6.5 goodies thread...the icons at the bottom of the screen doesn't look good X_X no circles.. just the text... ;)

Try this one :) (might not work, let me know)

isaac_mizrahi_purple_theme__28205_.cab

Guest jms2367
wmpoweruser said 28205 doesn`t have any change in comparison with 28014 , even 28014 is faster !<br /><br />Read what they said:<br /> Generally, nothing has changed since 28014, though it seems Internet Explorer is slightly more snappy. There are some downsides, such as massive memory usage and slow loading.<br /><br />i think we should wait for another build.

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=11808

i tried steff's 28205 rom yesterday. it's a nice rom and seems fast enough after testing it for a couple of hours. but i went back to nicklas' 28014's classic rom since i like the stuff cooked in with the rom. so far i don;t find ant issues with this rom. excellent work nick!