WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest jms2367
Try THIS ONE. 21891 Classic LITE, not tested yet though so if you could give me some feedback that would be great!! ;) .. No time for testing i'm afraid

is there a way to make the new icons work in all menus nick?

Guest demon-knight

So Nick is build 23529 much different to all the others from the past week or is it very minor things?

Also like to thank you for the great roms you have been putting out ive been using them since you started. I have tried 9 differnet ones from various chiefs this week (all the new builds) but I always come back to yours because I have never found one that is as good as yours are, many thanks.

Guest jms2367
Try THIS ONE. 21891 Classic LITE, not tested yet though so if you could give me some feedback that would be great!! ;) .. No time for testing i'm afraid

nick. thanks for this rom. have almost finished testing this rom. everything seems to work fine. build 21889 is still faster imho but nonetheless this is also a very responsive rom. this can definitely replace your 21888 "official" rom. you may want to add back in the rom the htc task manager though.

again thanks and cheers.

n.b. my question above re the implementation of the new icons in all of the rom, i know it is far fetched since newly installed programs does not have those high res icons as well if i am creating new folders.

Guest jms2367

nick. another thing on your build 21891 lite rom. i always enable the clock to be shown in the taskbar for all programs. funny thing is even on the standby taskbar the clock is appearing on the upper right corner. see image below that even in the titanium homescreen, the clock is shown instead of the battery meter. (for the other roms i tried, the battery meter should be showing in the taskbar of the home screen even if i enabled clock to be shown in all programs).

21891batlink.jpg

21891clockdisp.jpg

Edited by jms2367

Guest jms2367

a couple of more thing nick. there are two hide 19 themes in the rom. and just like in your build 21888 lite rom, the fingerkeyb was left out in the registry. but so far everything works well. bluetooth, a-gps (although i haven't tried it yet outdoors but inside the house because of gps-xtra, google maps is able to pinpoint my location), internet, 3g. the one thing i haven't tried yet if it has an mms lag. will update as i find out more. planning to keep this rom for a whil maybe.

thanks and considering you haven't fully tested build 21891, this is a great rom.

Guest jms2367

in your build 21891, installing file explorer extension 2.06 will cause the phone to freeze when sending images via mms from file explorer. i have to install an older version of file explorer extension for this to work. also, when using the htc task manager, the drop down curtain in the task bar disappears after some time.

Guest Nicklashidegard
in your build 21891, installing file explorer extension 2.06 will cause the phone to freeze when sending images via mms from file explorer. i have to install an older version of file explorer extension for this to work. also, when using the htc task manager, the drop down curtain in the task bar disappears after some time.

Thanks for testing it for me.. In these 21*** builds i will ONLY have HTC taskman and no Showcase, i prefer the HTC one anyway, that way alot of problems will be sorted.

I'll do a full update with all the bugs fixed later on ;)

Guest jms2367
Thanks for testing it for me.. In these 21*** builds i will ONLY have HTC taskman and no Showcase, i prefer the HTC one anyway, that way alot of problems will be sorted.

I'll do a full update with all the bugs fixed later on ;)

thanks nick. another issue is sometimes the camera does not launch at all when awaking from sleep or lock. i have to turn off and on the phone for the camera to work again. waiting for the rom with fixes. :-)

Guest Nicklashidegard
thanks nick. another issue is sometimes the camera does not launch at all when awaking from sleep or lock. i have to turn off and on the phone for the camera to work again. waiting for the rom with fixes. :-)

Prolly wont be til next week as i've got a manic week ahead and there will be no time for cooking. I'm also working on another project which i'll hopefully have ready next week ;) .

Guest jms2367
Prolly wont be til next week as i've got a manic week ahead and there will be no time for cooking. I'm also working on another project which i'll hopefully have ready next week :D .

thanks nick. take your time. i know you are doing this on your spare time.

one question though, why not cook w/ base rom DXIF1? i noticed from testing some roms w/ base rom DXIF1, it tends to have faster sktools benchmark results as compared to DXID1.

Btw, after some tweaks, I am still using your 21891 rom. Everything else is currently working except for the occasional failure of the camera not launching. ;)

Edited by jms2367

Hi Nick,

After a long time using Skokka9 ROMS, I was kind of lost after he quit cooking fom the Omnia.

Fortunatelly I found your kitchen, and must say your roms are great, been using it for some time, and they are very reliable and fast.

I´m using 23102 Lite now, and i´m having a problem I think you could help me figure out.

I Use SPB Mobile shell, and like to use the professional screen with a black background. I install everything and configure it, but randomly it changes the background to blue and i´m unable to change it back.

Yesterday I Hard Reset the phone and it was great, but this morning, after I ran ActiveSync to sync my Gmail account It just changed the color to blue again. Any clue on my situation ?

Just as an aditional clue, I was checking and found out that the "themes" icon (Settings / Personal / Themes) doen´t work either.

Thanks again for your great roms, and for any help you can give on my issue.

Regards,

LDeath

Guest Nicklashidegard
I´m using 23102 Lite now, and i´m having a problem I think you could help me figure out.

I Use SPB Mobile shell, and like to use the professional screen with a black background. I install everything and configure it, but randomly it changes the background to blue and i´m unable to change it back.

LDeath

I'm a bit of a newbie with mobileshell but i'll see what i can do :D .. I'm just working on a MS3 rom but it prolly wont be done til next week, got quite a few bugs to sort out ;)

I'm a bit of a newbie with mobileshell but i'll see what i can do :( .. I'm just working on a MS3 rom but it prolly wont be done til next week, got quite a few bugs to sort out ;)

WOW... That´s a fast chef :D

A MS3 rom.... Now THAT´S good news. :D

Was tweking the phone a little further and noticed the MS3.5 theme engine is not working either.

I´d guess it´s probably something with WM theme engine.

Anyway thanks again.

Guest Nicklashidegard
WOW... That´s a fast chef ;)

A MS3 rom.... Now THAT´S good news. :(

Was tweking the phone a little further and noticed the MS3.5 theme engine is not working either.

I´d guess it´s probably something with WM theme engine.

Anyway thanks again.

Yeah, i've deleted the "old 6.1" theme engine in my roms because of space and i didn't think anyone use them. I might add it back in though if it's needed in MS3. It's a new thing for me and i'm still learning :D

Yeah, i've deleted the "old 6.1" theme engine in my roms because of space and i didn't think anyone use them. I might add it back in though if it's needed in MS3. It's a new thing for me and i'm still learning ;)

If you have a CAB I can install and check it for you.

Maybe it saves you some time when cooking the MS3 ROM.

Cheers,

Guest capitanchief

Hi!

Thank you for all the time you spend for "us" who yust using your "roms". ;)

My experience is, that I have to to hard reset my Omnia at least once per month for running it fast... So when I do it, I usualy try all new thing that com up... Right now I am using your 23102 "neo" ROM and it is something I can live with it (unbelivable fast and responsive) - fastest till now - I do not know if i do something else, but it runs a lot faster than I used to see my Omnia.

I instal MS 3.5.3 and MobileSense 1.03.

Please, Please... yust try this combination and tell me if I am right...

I yust borow my phone (for a video to watch) to a friend and he was suprised how good it looks...

The best combination thil now -nick"s 23102 neo+ MS 3.5.3 + mobileSense...

Thank you once again for all your time and hard work... :D

Guest unbreaker
Hi!

My experience is, that I have to to hard reset my Omnia at least once per month for running it fast... So when I do it, I usualy try all new thing that com up... Right now I am using your 23102 "neo" ROM and it is something I can live with it (unbelivable fast and responsive) - fastest till now - I do not know if i do something else, but it runs a lot faster than I used to see my Omnia.

I yust borow my phone (for a video to watch) to a friend and he was suprised how good it looks...

Hi

Try 23102 FloTitanium. I think is brilliant. The idea with MS 3.5 and MobileSense is very good but from my opinion to mess with too much things is not so good. TouchFLO interface is for me very usable and simple.

How is your battery. I had issues before with MS 3.5 and battery power.

Guest Compuse

23102 is working perfectly, fast and very stable ..

By now i've updated my phone somewhat around the 20 times at least, but always those ROMs from Nick are the most stable; no idea what his secret is!

Hi!

@capitanchief: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Before your post I never heard of mobileSense, got curious and downloaded it just to check.

Since that moment I´m having the best phone experience since I got my Omnia.

Again Thank you...

And for those who may think I´m a little 'over' , give it a try... You´ll be amazed.

Can´t wait for a MS3.5 ROM from Nick !!!

Guest capitanchief
@capitanchief: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Before your post I never heard of mobileSense, got curious and downloaded it just to check.

Since that moment I´m having the best phone experience since I got my Omnia.

Again Thank you...

And for those who may think I´m a little 'over' , give it a try... You´ll be amazed.

Can´t wait for a MS3.5 ROM from Nick !!!

Yeah..Youp...I tryed it first this week.

Nicks 23102 + MS 3.5.3. + Mobile Sense = best Omnia Phone experience til now.

I do not know about batery...., because I used to charge my phone every day (usualy even during the day).

I do recomed to try it...and share your experience please.

Guest jms2367

nick

i found out what's causing the conflict or bug of the camera not starting up from time to time. it seems it is caused by smartlock. when i disabled smartlock and install s2us, the camera starts up with no problem. i am just testing if s2u2 is stable enough. i like the responsiveness of the new wm6.5 slide lock key than s2us. it takes more effort to unlock w/ s2u2 since i have sometimes to swipe it 2 or 3 times before it gets unlocked.