WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest nikkonone

hey i have a question!

when i put *#0002*28346# code to open audio control nothing happens! audio gain control won't open!

is there some installation cab of this utility?

basically i need to raise my headset volume because its too low

and srs wow don't helping me!

i have 28014 build

Guest leoms17
hey i have a question!

when i put *#0002*28346# code to open audio control nothing happens! audio gain control won't open!

is there some installation cab of this utility?

basically i need to raise my headset volume because its too low

and srs wow don't helping me!

i have 28014 build

Here's the file. Unrar and paste to windows folder. It should get you going!

SoundTester.rar

Hi Nick, what about new Builds for the classic titanium users?. There's only for the flotanium ones

I really hope you can make a 25005 build in Titanium lite version with standard icons in high resolution.

Thanks in advance!

Guest leoms17

Hi Nick or anyone who can help!

I'm on a rom w/o chobit's Smart Lock. I tried Installing version 2.0F from XDA but it doesn't work... could someone upload the version used by nick? I was on 28004 until today, and there weren't any problems with that one.

Thanks!

@ Nicklashidegard

Damn you make nice rom's :( One can really see all the work you put into your roms, thumbs up bro :(

If you one day teamet up with ock you would have the quickest and most beautiful rom's modaco ever seen. No offense meant to other cooks offcouse :(

Guest shokka9

still banging them ROMs out :(

Good work bro. I am trying to use Ubuntu as my main OS......it has its difficulties :( but i am working them ALL out...

Eventually.

Take care bro!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nicklas

21634-Neo (Nick 23-2-2010) install --> settings - system - about : 23103....

21634 Neo = 23103 Neo ?

Oops !!! First post has now got the "proper" 21634 Neo, Sorry about that :(

still banging them ROMs out :(

Good work bro. I am trying to use Ubuntu as my main OS......it has its difficulties :( but i am working them ALL out...

Eventually.

Take care bro!

I'm sure you'll get them all sorted, you always do :( . The omnia cummunity is missing you (and Sector) :( . This will prolly be my last 2 releases as my personal life is getting really busy, i'm finding it hard to find time (as you know all about).

I've been keeping an eye on the droid threads to check your progress :( . Hope you and the kids is doing well , catch up soon.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick or anyone who can help!

I'm on a rom w/o chobit's Smart Lock. I tried Installing version 2.0F from XDA but it doesn't work... could someone upload the version used by nick? I was on 28004 until today, and there weren't any problems with that one.

Thanks!

Took a while to find it. I use 1.7E as i think it works well.

WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.cab

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nicklashidegard

Is there mayby a cab for that keyboard in 23103 :( Very nice graphics work

You can find it here. It's the big man himself (Shokka9) that made that keyboard and it looks the nuts!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard

added 21893 to first post. It's a Beta rom so please report any bugs or reliability issues. Seems pretty fast :(

Guest jms2367
added 21893 to first post. It's a Beta rom so please report any bugs or reliability issues. Seems pretty fast :(

great work nick. i can't test this however since i flashed back to the default rom. i'll bring my omnia to samsung service tomorrow. there's a sort of little bright spot in the screen (sort of a dead pixel). i don't know if samsung will cover this in their warranty. the touch response and touchscreen is working perfectly though and the very little bright spot is showing up only if i am using a pure black backgound but it doesn't show in any other backgporund or color.

Guest Nicklashidegard
great work nick. i can't test this however since i flashed back to the default rom. i'll bring my omnia to samsung service tomorrow. there's a sort of little bright spot in the screen (sort of a dead pixel). i don't know if samsung will cover this in their warranty. the touch response and touchscreen is working perfectly though and the very little bright spot is showing up only if i am using a pure black backgound but it doesn't show in any other backgporund or color.

I've got the same on my screen, mine looks almost like a little flame :( . Very strange

Guest jms2367
I've got the same on my screen, mine looks almost like a little flame :( . Very strange

i noticed it when i restarted my phone thru a soft reset at night and i changed my splash screen to a dark one. yes i agree, very strange indeed...

Guest X-pro

Nicklashidegard

21893 ClassicBETA (seem a little bit faster but i need some testers to check how stable it is)

A bit faster than 23103 or :(

If 4shared will let me download I will test it

Guest X-pro

Core speed of the 21893 with sktools 265, so a bit faster than 23103. Returening with more results tonight

When connected to pc, phone promts that tmail is not a valid pocket application but is dos how ever sync

When clicking a contact, next screen with call, send sms etc dosn't show.

Sry Nicklashidegard but think that needs to be fixed :(

Edited by X-pro