WM6.5, 23103 + 21634 (+21893 BETA) Lite Roms - HIDE21

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Core speed of the 21893 with sktools 265, so a bit faster than 23103. Returening with more results tonight

When connected to pc, phone promts that tmail is not a valid pocket application but is dos how ever sync

When clicking a contact, next screen with call, send sms etc dosn't show.

Sry Nicklashidegard but think that needs to be fixed :(

Ok, i'll get it fixed and re-upload, i know what the problem is :(

Guest jms2367
I've got the same on my screen, mine looks almost like a little flame :( . Very strange

hi nick. good news, since my phone is still under warranty, samsung will be replacing my lcd for free. there is no spare part yet but the samsung service center here already processed the order for the said part. when it arrive, they will call me and they will replace the lcd while i am waiting. :(

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi nick. good news, since my phone is still under warranty, samsung will be replacing my lcd for free. there is no spare part yet but the samsung service center here already processed the order for the said part. when it arrive, they will call me and they will replace the lcd while i am waiting. :(

Brilliant, that is good news!!! :(

Guest leoms17

Hi Nick or anyone else. I'm trying another rom at the mo. I'm lacking the WM contacts link in start menu. Can't find a program but it see it opens from othe apps (messaging i.e.). Could someone provide the .lnk file to contacts? I prefer it rather than samsung contacts.

Also, could someone provide a link or an exe for WM call log? It'd be really appreciated!

Thanks!

Guest kjub6

hi please nick can you help me ?

I look for xt9 dictionary for slovak ... I found one ... but lost the link ... I installed that cab

and when I start using it in slovak language you have éýážô ... than everige size of sms 0/160 shrinks to 0/70 :(

I look for dictionary for xt9 without diacritical marks. do you have any advice ?

thx for your greate work ....

what do you think about win mobile 7 ? for omnia ?

and I looked but didnt found a threat here about windows mobile alternative UI .... spb, winterface, pointui ... i know but :(

thx

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Same 2 issues here (like most new WM6.5 new builds!), before even start "playing":

- The Samsung input doesn't supporting greek language... If I install an old GR-ENG_Samsung cab, made by Sector, will this solved?

- I've installed also the SPB keyboard... I went to Input Settings to make the nessesary keyboard options (languages, dectionaries, etc...) and when I pressed the Option button, the phone freezed and I had to make soft-reset, over & over again. I can't set the greek input...

Any solutions?

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

i have a problem with samsung phonepad. while i'm browsing it doesn't allow me to write anything except number!

for example, i'm using opera and i can write www.google.com in letters, but when i go on the website i can't write in the search bar, because the keyboard allows me to write only numbers!

anyone else with this problem? i hope i didn't miss the solution somewhere in this forum XD

thanks for your work, anyway, you did a great job!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kako78

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me where the icons in the screen below come from ?

This is a previous build of Nicklas rom.

2405a155e6243e449d56027f2120e69e.jpg

Thanks guys,

Kako

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Spidi7

Is there any chance to remove bluetooth icon from top?

Or how can i disable this completely?

I have another program for bluetooth icon that can show if headset is connected and it gets pretty crowdy up there ;)