New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest Frazer

Hi i'm trying to uninstall but getting the error saying that it can't uninstall it all and do I just want it removed from the list. The app itself is not being removed (checked space available). Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest surat
Hi i'm trying to uninstall but getting the error saying that it can't uninstall it all and do I just want it removed from the list. The app itself is not being removed (checked space available). Any ideas?

Thanks

m2d disable than setting/sistem/program remove uninstal

Guest Frazer
m2d disable than setting/sistem/program remove uninstal

I've removed the tick in the today setting, is that what you mean about disable m2d? If not how would you do it?

Thanks

Guest surat
I've removed the tick in the today setting, is that what you mean about disable m2d? If not how would you do it?

Thanks

today/items only date tick..than go setings/siystem/remove programs and M2D remove good luck :)

Guest agentbauer

Sector, not able to install comm mgr says I dont have sufficient system permissions, any ideas? Btw, thanks for sharing all your great ideas!

Guest agentbauer

Having an issue with dialer touch lock. I have gone into the settings, and switched it to off, however when I make a call it shows up again! Anyone know how to disable it? THanks I have even changed it, soft reseted and made a call, still comes back!

Guest mr.bhola
I have a problem, no text ...

Omdat jij een NL versie erop hebt.

Dat wilt inhouden dat dat niet lukt.

Er is namelijk er een progamma ervoor dat je het kan veranderen ik stuur morgen een link of google naar XDA-Developers.

BTW I have a rom from shokka with Manila 2d. How can I uninstall this ??

Guest Unksol

Hi Sector I see you get around busy busy busy appreciate the work you put in thanks. I have a question do you think that maybe you could cook ur next rom with this version of M2D and no titanium? Oh and I am using you 23009 rom and for some reason this M2D I installed all the cabs but it does not show up anywhere any sugestions?

Hi no need to worry was able to get his thing running so far not had the problems others have just the screen on map search it messed up oh and in settings menu sounds and notification goes nowhere

Just another thing I have noticed I installed a few cabs like resco and regedit and a few more touchflo shuts down every time i start using another program I have to tap to launch again

Edited by Unksol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cmalone

Thank you sector for this. i tried 2.6 but found out it was still vga only.

then found this post. works great so far.

i am a little anal about my notifications, so i was happy to find out this little improvement over the past m2d's:

Voicemail notifications!!

m2d_2.0_voicemail.bmp

Guest Piemole

Thanks for this one Sector, it works great.

One thing though, does anyone find it hard to read some of the text in the tabs? I really like the background and I think if I was able to change it to a bigger font size and perhaps a different font it would be better.

I have tried changing it with m2dc but it only seems to be able to change fonts in the home screen.

Guest HellboyMC

A stupid question, from screenshoots i don't see any difference with the M2D i have on my phone, so what are the improvements apart from all the bugs this version still contains?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrhoffmann
It doesn't work with spanish language ROM :) It doesn't show any text on the manila interface :) ((

You need to search for Spanish language files for manila and put it in the windows folder

• 3 weeks later...

on xda they have it working yhey wrote this [WM6.5] HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.WAlien.cab - [update:23/09/09] - it have now flipping clock and weather!

only someone must port it to omnia

Guest coebergh

Hello all,

Just a question: Ive used sztupy's manila and it was very hard to get rid of it after you installed it (required hard reset)

Is it the same on this version? since Im still finding out which interface I like more, SPB Shell or Manila :)

Thanks already!