New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest DreddKzn
Sorry for my bad english ....

My case is that I can't see those buttons. But it only happened in the first page.

Even I re-direct the link of this two buttons to S2U2 and Explorer in M2DC. But I Failed.

It doesn't changed.....

SO what can I do ?? Thanks for your help ~ :D

May be you need to see follow registry keys :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"SK1"="Block"

"SK1Cmd"="\Program Files\S2U2\s2u2.exe"

"SK1CmdParam"=""

"SK2"="Call history"

"SK2Cmd"="\Windows\CallHistory.exe"

"SK2CmdParam"=""

P.S. In this place Manila save's links for those buttons

If you don't find this keys, then you need to create them

I don't realy sure that is can help

Guest ANSONWAI
May be you need to see follow registry keys :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"SK1"="Block"

"SK1Cmd"="\Program Files\S2U2\s2u2.exe"

"SK1CmdParam"=""

"SK2"="Call history"

"SK2Cmd"="\Windows\CallHistory.exe"

"SK2CmdParam"=""

P.S. In this place Manila save's links for those buttons

If you don't find this keys, then you need to create them

I don't realy sure that is can help

thanks . I made it but no softkey appear on my home page bottom. then what can I do ? Reinstall the M2D v2 is the only way ?

Another question is that when I update the weather in the weather page. the weather icon in the home page didn't change. I need to softreset to make it change . is it normal ? I have already installed the weather fix.

Thanks for Help Again And Again

Guest lichtkrieger
My bad, sorry I missed that post...

Try xda post for m2d v2 they have a number of cabs to fix home weather (HERE) but I am unsure if the add geo locations and also Waremike32 (HERE) has a rom that works correctly with geo locations working.

how you made the home screen weather to full screen?

Do you have a cab or something? thx

Guest lichtkrieger
My bad, sorry I missed that post...

Try xda post for m2d v2 they have a number of cabs to fix home weather (HERE) but I am unsure if the add geo locations and also Waremike32 (HERE) has a rom that works correctly with geo locations working.

how you made the home screen weather to full screen?

Do you have a cab or something? thx

Guest DreddKzn
thanks . I made it but no softkey appear on my home page bottom. then what can I do ? Reinstall the M2D v2 is the only way ?

You can try.

Another question is that when I update the weather in the weather page. the weather icon in the home page didn't change. I need to softreset to make it change . is it normal ? I have already installed the weather fix.

Thanks for Help Again And Again

As I know, for this compilation of Manila it's normal.

I have another compilaton (only russian) , in that Manila weather in the home page update's intependently from weather page.

For update weather information on a home page I tap on weather picture and select "update now" item. (In Sector compilation it's didn't work, only softreset can help)

Guest ANSONWAI
You can try.

As I know, for this compilation of Manila it's normal.

I have another compilaton (only russian) , in that Manila weather in the home page update's intependently from weather page.

For update weather information on a home page I tap on weather picture and select "update now" item. (In Sector compilation it's didn't work, only softreset can help)

oic , thanks ~ That means it is normal for M2D v2. then I don't need to find a solution as well . thanks ~~

Guest Chris Muench

Lioryte Base CF03 28008 + M2D2 AIO = Perfection

It seems the AIO package plays very well Liorytes i910 builds. So far Album and Weather animations work 100%. The only other outstanding issue I see is the wallpaper change in "Settings" which is easily fixed by using M2DC. I will post some pictures when I get some time this evening. Using his build and the AIO = Responsive and looks great!

Lioryte Base CF03 28008 + M2D2 AIO = Perfection

It seems the AIO package plays very well Liorytes i910 builds. So far Album and Weather animations work 100%. The only other outstanding issue I see is the wallpaper change in "Settings" which is easily fixed by using M2DC. I will post some pictures when I get some time this evening. Using his build and the AIO = Responsive and looks great!

But the Homescreen weather is still broken right?

Guest Chris Muench

Nope, Just run the Weather MortScript Patch and it works like a Champ!

1 Home Screen

2 Mail

3 Album (cam/vid shortcuts work too)

4 Internet with application reg tweaks (anyone think of a third app to put there?)

5 Notice the rain on the screen and the wiper taking it off :D

4154340630_0ebd2c5bee_m.jpg4154340820_b75632c961_m.jpg4153579473_da6f1a2a0b_m.jpg4153579419_7832bcc9a5_m.jpg4153579589_dd6af43318_m.jpg

Edited by Chris Muench

Oh, I do not really like the mortscript fix as it does not function as it should (taking weather of where ever you are) but instead it just mimics whatever is on the weather tab. No point in having the weather on homescreen if you can just see it in weather tab. Also from my experience, whenever it does update it seems to just jump to the weather page, interrupting whatever I am doing. Anyways, that's just me.

Oh, I do not really like the mortscript fix as it does not function as it should (taking weather of where ever you are) but instead it just mimics whatever is on the weather tab. No point in having the weather on homescreen if you can just see it in weather tab. Also from my experience, whenever it does update it seems to just jump to the weather page, interrupting whatever I am doing. Anyways, that's just me.

Is there another way to fix the weather without using the mortscript fix?

Is there another way to fix the weather without using the mortscript fix?

Not that I know of. Either you use the AIO cab and have to use the mortscript fix or flash to a ROM that has M2D2 already in it.

whenever it does update it seems to just jump to the weather page, interrupting whatever I am doing.

Now i know why manila sometimes suddenly jumps to the weathertab ;D

XphX

Guest shadowsjc

Hi everyone,

From what I've read on this thread, there are 2 separate installs: 1) the all in one cab, 2) the individual cabs. I would like the weather on my main page to update as I move to a different location. I think the All in One cab does not have this feature enabled. My question is: if I install Manila2D from the separate cabs, will this fix the issue?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

From what I've read on this thread, there are 2 separate installs: 1) the all in one cab, 2) the individual cabs. I would like the weather on my main page to update as I move to a different location. I think the All in One cab does not have this feature enabled. My question is: if I install Manila2D from the separate cabs, will this fix the issue?

Thanks

make sure that u installed Google Maps then install the attached file included it will work in the both files manila aio or these caps attached in the 1st post

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Edited by Kampos

Guest lsherif
make sure that u installed Google Maps then install the attached file included it will work in the both files manila aio or these caps attached in the 1st post

Hi Kampos,

I have tried this fix, but it is only giving me the city location e.g "Cairo" only , whereas with the other M2D v2 cooked in roms it gives me the place or district where i am available at .

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong , as i have tried it with different rom build with same results.

Guest shadowsjc

hi lsherif,

can you please give me the names or links to some of the M2D V2 cooked roms? i would like to try some first so i can be sure the weather is working 100%.

also, do these roms use WM6.1 or WM 6.5?

Guest lsherif
hi lsherif,

can you please give me the names or links to some of the M2D V2 cooked roms? i would like to try some first so i can be sure the weather is working 100%.

also, do these roms use WM6.1 or WM 6.5?

you can try Hide 28005 M2D 6.5.3 Rom working flowlesly .

Or

Ryrzy 28002 M2D also.

Guest kevin2210
how can i make the photo in the photos tab opened by Media Album instead of HTC Album ??

slide to tab photo touch album/album/my storage/ browse to yours favourite album (folder of image) after that touch menu/set album as favourite- done

Guest kevin2210

i have a problem i use 23504 m2d sector's rom but sometime when i'm using phone my m2d sudden logout and log in , please tell me how can ui fix that issue

Guest magi1984
2. How can I disable this backflipping of the clock each time I return from some application? It's really annoying. I found that for Manila 2.1 and 2.5 they have a patch, so I wonder if there's one for this version of Manila as well.

I would be really grateful if someone will help me on these issues.

me too,any idea to fix this bug?