GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd

OK, IT LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS NOW, BUT UNDER SETTINGS/ SYSTEM/ABOUT IT SHOWS NOW WM6.5 PROFESSIONAL AND SOME OF MY IKONS LOOK DIFFRENT. IS THAT NORMAL WITH THIS DOWNLOAD?

Yes..it is, as u can see on my first page, that I also modified some Icons in File Explorer, Messaging, Settings Menu etc...

So that is not an issue.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest javikid
Yes..it is, as u can see on my first page, that I also modified some Icons in File Explorer, Messaging, Settings Menu etc...

So that is not an issue.

OK, looks really nice, what about that is says WM 6.5 Pro.??

Guest Krazy Radd
OK, looks really nice, what about that is says WM 6.5 Pro.??

Huh....that means that u don't have the WM6.1, u have the WM6.5 bro. But that has nothin 2 do with my Taskbar. It can't change the System.

Guest javikid
Huh....that means that u don't have the WM6.1, u have the WM6.5 bro. But that has nothin 2 do with my Taskbar. It can't change the System.

it got there once i downloaded your files, i think???? I never downloadad any wm updates just the Verizon rom update.

anyways, it works great, thank you and please donate everyone, this guy's work is #1

Guest yahsaves

Krazy Radd is there any way to get the TaskGTR 1 for the 6.1 i910. I love the blue on that one. I am using the 3 for the i910 and it is working great. thanks for all your hard work. No hurry.

Guest Krazy Radd
Krazy Radd is there any way to get the TaskGTR 1 for the 6.1 i910. I love the blue on that one. I am using the 3 for the i910 and it is working great. thanks for all your hard work. No hurry.

Hey Cool...can u show me some screens, I just wanna see it.

So I can add it to my first page.

Yeah...because of the TaskGTR1, I'll do, but....I just wanted to let u know guys that I have a lot of work, as u know that I am also active in a german forum.

It will take a while.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest yahsaves
Hey Cool...can u show me some screens, I just wanna see it.

So I can add it to my first page.

Yeah...because of the TaskGTR1, I'll do, but....I just wanted to let u know guys that I have a lot of work, as u know that I am also active in a german forum.

It will take a while.

Can you tell me how to get the screen shot. I've never done it before but will try with some help.

Guest vassilis19

Hello to all.

First of all sorry Ron you are right that we should write in english so that everybody can understand. So we will forget the German from now. Sorry again.

Krazy Radd i checked my rom and I didn´t see this two files nowhere. What can we do now. What will hapen if I install it and it is wrong? Will it damage my omnia or I hane to uninstall it just because it doesn't work?

Guest Krazy Radd
Hello to all.

First of all sorry Ron you are right that we should write in english so that everybody can understand. So we will forget the German from now. Sorry again.

Krazy Radd i checked my rom and I didn´t see this two files nowhere. What can we do now. What will hapen if I install it and it is wrong? Will it damage my omnia or I hane to uninstall it just because it doesn't work?

what do u mean ??? Which files ??? Did u check Post #377 ??? So..........you have not installed it yet???

It can't & won't damage ur phone, but u need 2 install the SDKCerts.cab first, before u install my Greek Taskbar on post#377.

Guest vassilis19

Ok. I tried it just know and I got an error that I can't install it in my device. It is asking me if I want to install it in my storage. Should I try it?

Guest Krazy Radd
I was too busy yesterday. I'm going to do it now. I mean these two files BTIconNotifier.exe ,Eventbroker.exe you mentioned on post 377.

They r 4 the for the Bluetooth icon. They can't damage ur phone.

Just try if its work.

Guest vassilis19

Sorry my friend, I didn't get what you mean.

Ok I got it now what you mean. Should I try to install it in my storage?

Edited by vassilis19

Guest Krazy Radd
Sorry my friend, I didn't get what you mean.

Ok I got it now what you mean. Should I try to install it in my storage?

Yeah Kroutnuk is right, please don't install it on ur storage, only install in ur device memory.

It won't work, if u install it on ur storage card. It need 2 be in the device memory, coz there r system files.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest vassilis19

Ok that means that I'm unlucky and your perfect taskbar doesn't work for my Greek Rom. Thanks anyway for your try and time Krazy Radd.

Danke

Guest Krazy Radd
Ok that means that I'm unlucky and your perfect taskbar doesn't work for my Greek Rom. Thanks anyway for your try and time Krazy Radd.

Danke

vassilis19

U can't install it 2 ur Device Memory ??? This is because of the BT.exe.

Go to my first page, download the TaskGTR3 BTIconNotifier.rar. Unpack it & copy it to ur WIN Folder. Then install my Greek Taskbar again.

Guest vassilis19

I tried this too mate but I got the same message. " You can't install this file to your device". I have now the bluetooth icon on my taskbar.

Krazy Radd this one works on my phone. I don't know if any of it's files will help you. Thank you.

grigoris_a_TaskbarV2.cab

Edited by vassilis19