GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
I tried this too mate but I got the same message. " You can't install this file to your device". I have now the bluetooth icon on my taskbar.

Well I will see tonite, go to work now.

Don't worry, we can fix this sh't.

Guest techmaster7545

Sweet Dialer bro, if u want to make the text on the buttons white or something where u can see the text check my thread post #101

Guest ronaldb3
Hello to all.

First of all sorry Ron you are right that we should write in english so that everybody can understand. So we will forget the German from now. Sorry again.

Thanks. We like that. Your English is very good.

Ron...

Radd

Since this thread has some great taskbars in it and has also become a wish list for us I would like to add my request.

I would like a cab for the "GRadd Stylez TaskGTR1 WM 6.1" that works on the VZW i910 WM6.1 CF03 base firmware that:

Includes all the taskbar icons, the 5% battery driver (Attached), the BT fix, and BT notifier

and does not Include the Manila pin dialer or other icon changes. I can actually live with the pin dialer if it is hard to remove.

By the way, everything works in the existing one except the signal icon, the reminder icon and the battery after replacing the 1% driver with the 5% driver.

If you have time to do it great and thanks but either way thanks for your effort. Keep up the good work.

zylonite_battdrvr_5_percent.zip

Edited by NilsE

I will make the TaskGTR1 workin for WM6.1 for i910, but just how I like it. I hope that most understand me .... and I'm sorry if some disagree with. I have a life and I live my life.

Hey, I understand 100%. I am an admin on one of the LG-Dare forums, build flash clocks, wallpapers etc. so I know how time consuming it can be.

I would be happy to donate if you were to build a "special" taskbar for me but I will be quite happy with you making one for WM6.1 on the i910 "in your style".

Thanks

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy Radd

I don't want to bother you but do you have any news for your taskbar for the Greek Rom?

Yeah I will upload it tonite, also will check the Cab from grigoris

Guest bluematrix64

I'm kinda a rookie here... I have the omnia and I downloaded one of your phone dialer skins, I enabled it and have this funky a$$ grey srolling bar vertically on the right side of the screen covering up buttons and dialed numbers. How do I blast this away so that it's not interfering??

Guest blazingwolf
I'm kinda a rookie here... I have the omnia and I downloaded one of your phone dialer skins, I enabled it and have this funky a$$ grey srolling bar vertically on the right side of the screen covering up buttons and dialed numbers. How do I blast this away so that it's not interfering??

Sounds like you are running one of the newer ROM builds. The only way to get rid of the scroll bar is to get rid of all scroll bars. You can use advanced Config for that.

Guest ronaldb3
Sounds like you are running one of the newer ROM builds. The only way to get rid of the scroll bar is to get rid of all scroll bars. You can use advanced Config for that.

+1 on this Krazy.

The vertical scroll bar was not there with the stock keypad or the Samsung keypad. It came when I added yours. The very newest 6.5 roms (23034) have a slightly taller bottom bar for the new finger friendly icons. I think your keypad is not counting the heigth of the taller bottom bar correctly and the keypad "thinks" it is over the page. We can scroll down a little with the scroll bar, but all that is there is empty space with background color. I hope this is clear to help you figure out what I hope is a small tweck for you to fix this.

But all is good until then bro. I'll use it like it is for now.

Ron...

PS-> Are you devious enough to figure out a cab to correct all the pads of yours out in the wild now? Now that would be krazy :D

Guest TKD123

Actually, installing the manila dialer removes the annoying scroll bar. Anybody, know of a patch to enable the action lock key? I use BT so, I like to have the keypad locked when on a call but after installing the manila dialer it disables the action lock key :D

Guest blazingwolf
+1 on this Krazy.

The vertical scroll bar was not there with the stock keypad or the Samsung keypad. It came when I added yours. The very newest 6.5 roms (23034) have a slightly taller bottom bar for the new finger friendly icons. I think your keypad is not counting the heigth of the taller bottom bar correctly and the keypad "thinks" it is over the page. We can scroll down a little with the scroll bar, but all that is there is empty space with background color. I hope this is clear to help you figure out what I hope is a small tweck for you to fix this.

But all is good until then bro. I'll use it like it is for now.

Ron...

PS-> Are you devious enough to figure out a cab to correct all the pads of yours out in the wild now? Now that would be krazy :D

This is not something Krazy can fix unless he knows how to hack dll files which is why some of the HTC dialers are working. I've looked at the dll files we have compard to the HTC dialer and they do not match enough for me to make a change to them either. Maybe some one smarter than me can get this working.

Guest blazingwolf
Actually, installing the manila dialer removes the annoying scroll bar. Anybody, know of a patch to enable the action lock key? I use BT so, I like to have the keypad locked when on a call but after installing the manila dialer it disables the action lock key :D

Which manila dialer?

As far as I know the HTC dialers don't have the lock. At least they didn't on my Touch.

Guest TKD123
Which manila dialer?

As far as I know the HTC dialers don't have the lock. At least they didn't on my Touch.

Using Krazy Radd's manila dialer from post #1. My ROM is WM 6.5 23037 (bgill) on a i910. Any ideas?

Guest blazingwolf
Using Krazy Radd's manila dialer from post #1. My ROM is WM 6.5 23037 (bgill) on a i910. Any ideas?

Ahh, that explains it. That is the standard WM dialer and those work as they are supposed to. The scroll bar appears when you use the Samsung dialer. As for a lock with this dialer look for AutoCallLocker. It's available in this forum. :D

Guest TKD123
Ahh, that explains it. That is the standard WM dialer and those work as they are supposed to. The scroll bar appears when you use the Samsung dialer. As for a lock with this dialer look for AutoCallLocker. It's available in this forum. :D

Found it. Thx :angry:

Guest ronaldb3

Hi TKD123,

Which one is the Manila dialer? Can you give link. I would really like to try it out.

Thanks,

Ron...

Update > looks like our posts are crossing. I'll see if I can find the manila dialer on 1st post.

Thanks

Update > well I don't see one that has the name Manila. Could you give a little more help to this dummy???

Thanks

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest bluematrix64

I haven't mastered the art of Advanced Config... Which tab is that under? I can deal with no scroll bars and use the touch scrolling instead. I'm using Bgill's latest rom 2.1

Guest CroatianOmnia

hmm,when i try to install taskbar skins,i get this message : Installation was unsuccessful.The program or setting cannot be installed becouse it does not have sufficient system permissions. i installed sdk certs,downloaded 6.5 taskbar.rom:

PDA:i900DXID1/R6.5v4

PHONE:i900DXHK1

CE OS 5.2.23016 (Build 23016.5.3.0)

anny suggestions?

hmm,when i try to install taskbar skins,i get this message : Installation was unsuccessful.The program or setting cannot be installed becouse it does not have sufficient system permissions. i installed sdk certs,downloaded 6.5 taskbar.rom:

PDA:i900DXID1/R6.5v4

PHONE:i900DXHK1

CE OS 5.2.23016 (Build 23016.5.3.0)

anny suggestions?

Somewhere in the first post of this thread there is a note about installing something if there is an installation error. Check that out and see if it applies to you.