GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
Krazy Radd Welcome. I have a big request! You can collect cab so that there were these files? I'd like it like that. Thank you very much!

Hey Zubnik

I will try, but I'm not sure, peace yah....

Guest shinta4e

i have a question how do you package up a theme cuz ive made all the images but i dont know how to package them is there somthing other then image files in the cab like a cpr or somthing and how do you cab it all up

Guest Krazy Radd
i have a question how do you package up a theme cuz ive made all the images but i dont know how to package them is there somthing other then image files in the cab like a cpr or somthing and how do you cab it all up

Hi shinta4e

I use WinCE CAB Manager (Testversion) :)

@Senzai

:) Big Thanks for the g8 work, the Taskbar Icons works fine on 23047 :)

Ur Welcome DawG :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest shinta4e

dog can you please post your whole dusk package like your titanium cprs your font cab your softbar and softbar keys the whole package cuz your screen looks F***in sick hommie

Guest misanthrowup

Running GTR2 on top of Bgill's Flotanium 2.4.1 rom (on a verizon i910), for some reason the bluetooth icon looks more like the GTR1 version than the GTR2 version. Also the taskbar background (when running M2D) is always black, any way to change the color? Thanks!

Guest WAIKIKI728

Any posibilty of updating one taskbar for roms 23047 with new icons from down....start...?¿?

Also i would like one cab for the font: font fyeca...just when you have time...

Thanks a lot...

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest midiwriter
do you have a blue taskbar for 23047 yet Radd or did you forget about little old me :-( lol

I would love to see a taskbar for 23047/23049 as well! Can't get any to work without messing up the bottom buttons....thanks!

well I have seen much development for the nw builds so i took it upon myself and got a 100% working task for build 23053. Krazy I used resources from a few of your tasks I hope you dont mind!

post-502174-1253475339_thumb.png post-502174-1253475369_thumb.png

post-502174-1253475392_thumb.png post-502174-1253475433_thumb.png

Guest syrguy1969
well I have seen much development for the nw builds so i took it upon myself and got a 100% working task for build 23053. Krazy I used resources from a few of your tasks I hope you dont mind!

Is that you Bgill?? Looks good, I use that theme in all my flashes!! One of my favorites of GRadd's!!

Guest midiwriter

That looks wonderful bgill! Please do share when time permits!

'Krazy Radd',welcome. How's my request at the bottom buttons? is waiting. I just realized this is the theme tsk. Thank you!

hi KRadd, any luck to get this Zubnik request fulfilled?

Guest WAIKIKI728

post-502174-1253475339_thumb.png post-502174-1253475369_thumb.png

post-502174-1253475392_thumb.png post-502174-1253475433_thumb.png

Can you share it?¿

Because really i have installed i don´t know how many taskbars...and all of them don´t work properly....it´s strange whe i install the taskbars i loose the start icon(?¿? :D )...i didn´t know....let´s say...they were conected :) ....

Guest Audiolli
Sup Y`All

@unholdgid2006

Check post #33. Enjoy...... :)

@MrCapcom, deano10

Thank you guys.......

Yo deano10, I allready have built the same Taskbar in Green 4 my dawg Audiolli.

But the only thing is, it is not fully completed. Half green and half blue.

post-570579-1249401277_thumb.jpg post-570579-1249401296_thumb.jpg

@LORD JUNIOR

I can make this work, but now I have no time. Maybe next week or so

When you make it completely I would be happy ;-)

Mfg

Audiolli :D

Guest Krazy Radd
When you make it completely I would be happy ;-)

Mfg

Audiolli :)

HAHAHAHA Hey Dawg

You know my ROM is the first priority.

I'm currently very busy.

sorry boi, no time for modding skins.