GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

icons are perfect , not aliased like some taskbar, and the coulor is so nice ,

i dont keep your dialer cause is too much "dark" for my personal use ;) but the work you maked is amazing :)

Guest WAIKIKI728
NEW TASKBAR IS READY 4 DOWNLOAD.........................HAVE FUN EVERYBODY !!!

@shokka9, bga7x

Thank you guys, I appreciate that. Now Enjoy, Holla !!!!

After sdkcerts.cab installed...i can´t install in the last one from Kuanchai..... :) ...i have done soft reset..but it´s the same....

Screen01.bmp

Guest Krazy Radd
After sdkcerts.cab installed...i can´t install in the last one from Kuanchai..... :) ...i have done soft reset..but it´s the same....

Don`t worry WAIKIKI728

I can fix it.....the problem is already known to me.

hold on...I`ll be right back.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Don`t worry WAIKIKI728

I can fix it.....the problem is already known to me.

hold on...I`ll be right back.

Thanks for answering so fast....take your time...it´s very strange...i had the last 21928 ans before flashing the new one i tried your cab and worked.,...i flashed with the new one ....and this time it didn´t work...strange no?¿?

Guest WAIKIKI728
Allright then.....let`s fix this.

First, download this RAR File

After that, unpack it, then u have 2 copy BtIconNotifier.exe to ur Win folder. Don`t forget 2 reboot ur Device (Softreset)

Now you can install my Taskbar and it should be function 100%

Thank you ...i didn´t even have to make soft reset....it works and it´s great...GOOD JOB!!!!!

Screen04.bmp

Screen05.bmp

Guest Krazy Radd
Thank you ...i didn´t even have to make soft reset....it works and it´s great...GOOD JOB!!!!!

No Prob, man. Damn......my Taskbar looks good. :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest WAIKIKI728
No Prob, man. Damn......my Taskbar looks good. ;)

yesssssssssss...it´s the truth...also it has changed the icons of the folders... :) i can´t believe you are a newbie....really good job...are you going to update them someday?

Edit:but the volume skin doesn´t work in this rom...maybe because it´s hybrid...don´t worry about that...

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Krazy Radd
yesssssssssss...it´s the truth...also it has changed the icons of the folders... :) i can´t believe you are a newbie....really good job...are you going to update them someday?

yes I will, bro.

Hope you like the icons in the Settings menu. I was not quite sure whether I should also modify it.

I`m also active in a german forum called handy-faq, so I got a lot of work 2 do.

Edit: Hybrid ??? whats that?

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest gianton

Same thing happens here.

Guest WAIKIKI728
yes I will, bro.

Hope you like the icons in the Settings menu. I was not quite sure whether I should also modify it.

I`m also active in a german forum called handy-faq, so I got a lot of work 2 do.

Edit: Hybrid ??? whats that?

2 August 2009 - Omnia ROM (UltraLite+M2DLite) base DXIF1 build 23016/21928 with BT-audio fix

Brief specifications:

- ROM base DXIF1 (exactly ID1)

- SYS/XIP from ROM build!!!! 23016 !!!!(with normal GUI)

- Shell from ROM build !!!!21928!!!! (new start menu icons moving)

Guest WAIKIKI728
Did u try the same as I wrote at Post #33

Just one thing...does your cab make the percentage of battery in 1 %?i ask yuo that because i don´t know.... it was you... or Kuanchai included that in his rom...

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Krazy Radd

@WAIKIKI728

the percentage of battery in 1 % for WM6.5 is not included. Only 4 WM 6.1.

@chivi

What ROM do u have ? If u have an english ROM with WM6.5, just install the TaskGTR1.Cab for german ROM WM6.5.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest gianton
Just one thing...does your cab make the percentage of battery in 1 %?i ask yuo that because i don´t know.... it was you... or Kuanchai included that in his rom...

1% driver is included in Krazy Radd's taskbars cause Khuanchai does not include it for the last 3 or so builds.

post-479752-1249231351_thumb.png

Guest Krazy Radd

I must correct myself, gianton is right, I check all my Cabs 4 WM6.5 and the percentage of battery in 1 % for WM6.5 is included

Sorry 4 my mistake, this is because I've built so many versions for english & german ROMS. I'm sometimes forgetful. :)

Guest gianton
Yeahh....the Taskbar looks really nice with Manila.

Yes it does look great, only minus is that you can't read the battery level. Maybe next release will include a better visual battery icon.

Guest Krazy Radd
Yes it does look great, only minus is that you can't read the battery level. Maybe next release will include a better visual battery icon.

maybe next week I will fix the battery. :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest carlomagno1978

i cant install, it says the installation is unsucessfull because i have not enough rights in my system ¿? im using shokkas last rom

Guest gianton
i cant install, it says the installation is unsucessfull because i have not enough rights in my system ¿? im using shokkas last rom

Check post #33.

Guest Krazy Radd

look at the Post #33

I've already written about it.

Edit: damn.....too slow :) ;)

Edited by Krazy Radd