GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Is it possible to use it with wisbar advance?

I use taskbarGTR2 , when i run wisbar my modified taskbar disappeared.

Thank you in advance!

*edit

Preview appears so wisbar so TaskGTR2

Edited by jim2121

Guest Audiolli
HAHAHAHA Hey Dawg

You know my ROM is the first priority.

I'm currently very busy.

sorry boi, no time for modding skins.

Ok I just have to wait ......... pity :-(

Mfg

Audiolli

Is it possible to use it with wisbar advance?

I use taskbarGTR2 , when i run wisbar my modified taskbar disappeared.

Thank you in advance!

*edit

Preview appears so wisbar so TaskGTR2

No one can help???

Guest maxtcee
Just to check and maybe someone can help to answer this? :)

To use the phone dialer, I've enabled the Samsung dialer skin. Next I installed some of the phone dialer skins but the annoying autoLock feature always pops up when making a call. Finally when I installed DUSK style (above), the autoLock feature is disappeared! Why the autoLock feature disappeared only for this Phone dialer?

Only thing about this dialer is the black background and my text is black also. Solved when I replaced dialer_bg.jpg (\windows) with a grey background :D . How to change the text colour if I want to keep a black background?

And thanks again! I like phone dialer with contact softkey!

look in techmasters skin page i think on the 2 or 3 page he explains how to change text color

Edited by maxtcee

Guest semmtexx

I have a request if it can be done. Could you take this cab and make just a taskbar from it? It is an android style theme. The taskbar icons are what i really want from it. Credit would of course go to DR. Mad from XDA. Here is a link to his site and the cab file is there. note: The theme as a whole really screws things up on the omnia i910, so that's why i just want the task bar. Also i'm using 6.5 build version 23053 if that makes a difference. if you could make this for me you would be awsome!!! No rush though..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554345

Edited by semmtexx

Guest Krazy Radd
I have a request if it can be done. Could you take this cab and make just a taskbar from it? It is an android style theme. The taskbar icons are what i really want from it. Credit would of course go to DR. Mad from XDA. Here is a link to his site and the cab file is there. note: The theme as a whole really screws things up on the omnia i910, so that's why i just want the task bar. Also i'm using 6.5 build version 23053 if that makes a difference. if you could make this for me you would be awsome!!! No rush though..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554345

Hmmm, sorry bro, I don't like that style from Dr.Mad.

I build only taskbars for personal use and then share my stuff with you.

Do not be mad, but I have no interest.... :)

Guest zazza70

Hi Raad i saw that u r so occupated..but i wanna know if u make a task 4 new build , because ur previusly task dont work in 23047 build or upper....or u make a fix...thanks 4 reply....great work ur new dialer!!!!!veryy cool

Edited by zazza70

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Raad i saw that u r so occupated..but i wanna know if u make a task 4 new build , because ur previusly task dont work in 23047 build or upper....or u make a fix...thanks 4 reply....great work ur new dialer!!!!!veryy cool

Hey bro,

I'm still waiting for the final version and only then I do make an update of all my Taskbars.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest maxtcee

radd what rom you using i see you dusk tb still working for you just wondering what rom is that also is there away to turn that dusk cab into zip and manually install some of the files

Guest techmaster7545
radd what rom you using i see you dusk tb still working for you just wondering what rom is that also is there away to turn that dusk cab into zip and manually install some of the files

i think he is using his own i900 rom he also cooks now

Guest Krazy Radd

Yeah maxtcee, techmaster is right, using my own G-ROM S9 WM6.1BHIC2 Lite Version |German ROM.

Don't worry, I'll make the updates soon... :)

Guest Krazy Radd
Your taskbarGTR4 is very beautiful!!!

How download it?

Your the best Taskbarcooker!!!

Thanx Nauro Jr.

Soon bro, at the moment I am very busy. I guess tomorrow...

Guest Krazy Radd

OMNIA II DIALER SKIN FOR I900 IS AVAILABLE NOW

&

last but not least

TASKGTR4 BILBOBRIAN FOR WM 6.5 i900 (build 23052 - 23064)

I'm sorry, no Taskbar for i910 this time :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest monsterpt

OMNIA II DIALER SKIN FOR I900 IS AVAILABLE NOW

&

last but not least

TASKGTR4 BILBOBRIAN FOR WM 6.5 i900 (build 23052 - 23064)

I'm sorry, no Taskbar for i910 this time :(

*SOB*

Looks great man. You have the best taskbars. Hope you have time to put one together for i910. :)

Guest plguzman

Krazy, I have to tell you that the taskbar looks much better in the screenshots than in the phone. GTR2 & GTR3 were beautiful, but GTR4 not so much. For example, the signal bars are not the same width when connect to 3G, also the speaker icon is not round, etc... Always loved your taskbars btw, but this time I will wait for the next one :-)