GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

How can I uninstall a skin pack ? It doesn't appear in the Add/Remove Programs. I don't have any space left on the main memory.

Edited by Mitzah

Guest moxycalt

HEY Gradd, there are some guys that want your gtr3 dusk but they are with the i900, as for europe. Was wondering if there was one that they can use or is it possible to make one ?

Thanks

Guest moxycalt

Hi Krazy ! I posted in an other topic but didn't get a reply, so here we go again....is it possible to have that p h o n e x theme working for the new 2.0.2 version please....

version 1.4....

htcgreen.png

here is the version 1.4 IST file....Itried with the theme builder but with no success...

HTC_Green_v9__qvga_wqvga__ENG.zip

Edited by moxycalt

Guest moxycalt

Hey Krazy radd dude ! was just wondering if you, or someone else, kind enough would make this taskbar work for my omnia i910 WM 6.1 pro.....It would make a nice alternative to the ones I can't use !

Thanks in advance !

bare.png

the file is to big so....

taskbar at rapidshare

Guest Krazy Radd
Hey Krazy radd dude ! was just wondering if you, or someone else, kind enough would make this taskbar work for my omnia i910 WM 6.1 pro.....It would make a nice alternative to the ones I can't use !

Thanks in advance !

This is the Bilbobrian Taskbar...

On first page bro, u can install it

It should work for i910 also. But only for WM6.5.

Guest moxycalt
This is the Bilbobrian Taskbar...

On first page bro, u can install it

It should work for i910 also. But only for WM6.5.

Damn ! deosn't work....well thanks anyway. And I bet that the one on your omnia II skins is for 6.5 ? Or I tried it and deosn't work ! LOL

Guest jmsmartins

Hi Krazy Radd!

i read your firts post, really amazing job you've done mate, congrats for that!! :D

it says that your taskbars only work on newer 6.5 versions, so my question is: i'm running a hybrid 23016/21928. will the taskbar work on it?

tyvm!

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy Radd!

i read your firts post, really amazing job you've done mate, congrats for that!! :D

it says that your taskbars only work on newer 6.5 versions, so my question is: i'm running a hybrid 23016/21928. will the taskbar work on it?

tyvm!

Try & Report :P

Hello Krazy Radd, thanks for the great work! :D Is there any chance you can release TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. black Pin Dialer (BUILD 23052 - 23064 ONLY) without the dialer? Thanks!

Guest Krazy Radd
Hello Krazy Radd, thanks for the great work! :D Is there any chance you can release TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. black Pin Dialer (BUILD 23052 - 23064 ONLY) without the dialer? Thanks!

U can edit phcanOverbmp.dll & remove the BMP Files.

I hope & I'm really sure that u know how it goes :P

Edited by Krazy Radd

U can edit phcanOverbmp.dll & remove the BMP Files.

I hope & I'm really sure that u know how it goes :D

I've never edited a .dll in my life. :P If I want to go back to the stock dialer can't just delete phcanOverbmp.dll and soft reset?

Guest Krazy Radd
I've never edited a .dll in my life. :D If I want to go back to the stock dialer can't just delete phcanOverbmp.dll and soft reset?

No, if u delete the phcanOverbmp.dll then some icons are missing, like signal bar, the battery etc...

Guest jim2121

Hey Krazy Radd please make a fix for wm6.5.1 especially for GTR taskbar 2 (I loved this taskbar). I am not an omnia user.

Edited by jim2121

Guest jmsmartins
Try & Report :D

i installed sdkcerts, reboot and tried TASKBAR DUSK WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. black Pin Dialer (New build 23034). it says i don't have enough permission bla bla

Guest Krazy Radd
i installed sdkcerts, reboot and tried TASKBAR DUSK WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. black Pin Dialer (New build 23034). it says i don't have enough permission bla bla

U need to copy my TaskGTR3 BTIconNotifier.exe in ur Win Folder first.

@leap_ahead

waiting OMNIA II Dialer Pure Black Dusk Style !!! when you post it ??

Soon bro, soon

Guest Pablo84

Hello

All the dialers look great, I wondered if you could let me know how to create my own dialer for the 1900! I have spb shell but obviously still get the ivory dialer. I need to know which files to change if there is any particular procedure to follow? Can I use photoshop to create the images. What sizes to make the images?

Please help.

Pab

Guest Krazy Radd
Hello

All the dialers look great, I wondered if you could let me know how to create my own dialer for the 1900! I have spb shell but obviously still get the ivory dialer. I need to know which files to change if there is any particular procedure to follow? Can I use photoshop to create the images. What sizes to make the images?

Please help.

Pab

Hi Pablo84

You can use any paint program

It does not matter what you use, it depends on how you use them.

What Dialer do u want to modify/change/create ?