GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest .hack_infection

actually, i got the other theme to to work, but it doesnt change the icons for the bars and the two arrows pointing in opposite directions. am i missing something? and is there any way to change the icons to my liking?

Guest Laurie9300

Help for new chef

Hi all!

I am an inexperienced new chef trying to perfect my first ROM (i900). I love the GTR4 taskbar and have been using it for a while now. I am trying to cook it into my ROM but I am having some trouble. I have made an OEM which installs fine except for the battery icon (I am left with one with green bars in it). Also the BtIconNotifier does not work, I have read that this is normal & I have to use EventBroker instead. However I cannot find an EventBroker with the icons from GTR4 in it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated........................................Thanks in advance....................

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Krazy Radd
Hey KRadd.

When do we get to see the new Omnia 2 black dusk dial pad. It is awesome!!!!! I see it exists in ur great rom so when do we get to dowload in cab form.

BTW the way ur work is truly awesome!!!!!

Take care

Dean

OMNIA Lite Dialer

PURE BLACK DUSK STYLE Now Online

Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zwitefli

Hello.

I'm a newbie on this forum. Maybe it has already been asked here, but I haven't find the answer.

I'd like to know if these taskbars could be installed on french roms based on WM 6.5.3 (build 21888, 21889 or 28208) with M2D.

I've tryed several times to install the TaskGTR2 on my i900 with WM6.5.3 build 21888 and, even if I copy the TaskGTR2_BtIconNotifier.rar on the windows folder, it doesn't work...

And sorry if there's some mistakes. I'm French and there's a long time I didn't speak English :) :)

Edit : no problem. Evreything's OK. I finally manage to install the taskbar and all is OK :)

Edited by Zwitefli

Guest Clauthio

Hi Krazy Radd..

I love your taskbars, but i wanted your taskbar Gradd Stylez TaskGTR1 without changes in the folders and icons .. and without the letters .. I just wanted the taskbar .. is possible?

I was looking for in topic but not found just the taskbar ..

thanks

Guest Clauthio
First uninstall my taskbar, then click here & install GRadd TaskGTR1 without System Font Fieca

Is possible your taskbar without:

- New Wait Cursor from grzegorz10

- Icons modified in the Settings Menu and File Explorer

- Modified some icons in Messaging Menu

- Modified some Icons in Contacts

- Black Pin Dialer

- Font Fieca

:) Please? : P

Edited by Clauthio

• 1 month later...
Guest jmsmartins

hi kradd!

just passing by to say your work is amazing bro!

i would love to try that m2d rom WM6.1 in English that u promissed some months ago... is it possible?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

"Obi-one" (K.Radd), I want to replace your carbon taskbars in your G-Carbon v2 M2Dv2 rom of "JN", with black transparent taskbars.

Can you give me a hand, please?

Guest Pearl Jam
Extract the shellres.96.dll from ROM or Cab and change the BMPs how u like....

U need to download the BtIconNotifier.exe and copy it into ur Windows Folder.

Everything at first page, bro :huh: .

I have the shellres.96.dll file on my computer...when I extract the files it gives me one .rsrc file - what do I do with that? And once I get the image files how to I put everything back?

images > .rsrc > shellres.96.lll > windows?

Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest itsme_4ucz
Hey Krazy radd dude ! was just wondering if you, or someone else, kind enough would make this taskbar work for my omnia i910 WM 6.1 pro.....It would make a nice alternative to the ones I can't use !

Thanks in advance !

bare.png

the file is to big so....

taskbar at rapidshare

Hi

Can i have the complete link.

plz.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BobDhd

Hey Krazy Radd,

Been trying to get your TaskGTR2 to run but only got a couple of the header-bar icons changed & the volume skin (in 1/4 size if that's the way it's supposed to be). Did a hard reset just to be sure nothing was inter-fearing, followed your instructions... I have an i8000(L) might that be a problem? :angry:

• 1 month later...