GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
How would I edit the taskbar speaker icon registry path so it connects to your volume setting skin instead of windows default sliders??

THANKS A BUNCH

I do not know what exactly you mean, bro.

Guest mikentammy610

Well...

I am using bgill rom with your taskbar cooked in... When I tap the speaker icon in the taskbar it goes to the default ugly winows overlay with the sliders.... In a couple other roms I have flashed if you tap the speaker icon it would bring up your volume settings skin....

Thanks

Michael

I have installed your volume settings skin cab and soft reset....

Guest Krazy Radd
Well...

I am using bgill rom with your taskbar cooked in... When I tap the speaker icon in the taskbar it goes to the default ugly winows overlay with the sliders.... In a couple other roms I have flashed if you tap the speaker icon it would bring up your volume settings skin....

Thanks

Michael

I have installed your volume settings skin cab and soft reset....

Not sure if ths is right: HKLM>Software>Samsung>VolumeControl>DWord 0 (isActivate)

that's me so........

U better ask bgill for help, I´m sorry.

Guest La Traviata

Are you the person who posted the upgraded Imarche pack with new themes over at XDA developers? I'm running the blue Manila theme, so the Manila dialer will look perfect on my Omnia. Many thanks and keep up the great work!

Guest Krazy Radd
Are you the person who posted the upgraded Imarche pack with new themes over at XDA developers? I'm running the blue Manila theme, so the Manila dialer will look perfect on my Omnia. Many thanks and keep up the great work!

Naw dawg.......do u have the link, wanna see the new themes at XDA developers. Thank u.

Guest gianton
Hello

does this taskbar work also for Greek Rom?

Thnaks

It should work, cause I installed the German one on my Eng ROM. Make a backup first. :)

Guest Krazy Radd
Krazy Radd any chances ur will be doing a red taskbar ?

First.....congrats 2 ur Update Rom, looks amazing with that blue background.

2nd: do u mean, completely red ???? Like as if my nose would bleed? ha ha ha I`m just kidding.

damn...it gives me a lot of work.

I will see, bro. 96,7653211% I´ll do. :)

Guest techmaster7545
First.....congrats 2 ur Update Rom, looks amazing with that blue background.

2nd: do u mean, completely red ???? Like as if my nose would bleed? ha ha ha I`m just kidding.

damn...it gives me a lot of work.

I will see, bro. 96,7653211% I´ll do. :)

thanks man , red like lisbian taskbar , lol sweet no rush

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey GRadd I have the English 6.5 Taskbar, Volume Control, and GPod Style WMP Skin all installed they look awesome!! Its excellent work dude!! I'm only having 1 issue, everything on the Taskbar has changed except for the Signal Icon. Any ideas on a fix or whats wrong. I have Bgill's M2D Lite Rom installed.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest Krazy Radd
Hey GRadd I have the English 6.5 Taskbar, Volume Control, and GPod Style WMP Skin all installed they look awesome!! Its excellent work dude!! I'm only having 1 issue, everything on the Taskbar has changed except for the Signal Icon. Any ideas on a fix or whats wrong. I have Bgill's M2D Lite Rom installed.

As I see, u have an Omnia i910, well, you`ve installed the wrong version.

Check post#100

It is a Testversion 4 i910, I didn`t finish it yet,

maybe on weekends, I make it completely ready.

Guest tampaboy1984
As I see, u have an Omnia i910, well, you`ve installed the wrong version.

Check post#100

It is a Testversion 4 i910, I didn`t finish it yet,

maybe on weekends, I make it completely ready.

Techmaster has your Taskbar installed in his i910 Rom he released and all the icons are changed. Am I wrong?

Guest techmaster7545
Techmaster has your Taskbar installed in his i910 Rom he released and all the icons are changed. Am I wrong?

yes i have it cooked in my rom , look on page 5 i think install both files to device nowhere else should work

Guest unholygid2006

Hi Krazy,

Can you upload the terminator dialer skin on mediafire?

Thanks a lot man :)

Ya da best!!!

Edited by unholygid2006

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy,

Can you upload the terminator dialer skin on mediafire?

Thanks a lot man :)

Ya da best!!!

No mediafire man, but what about modaco ???

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest tampaboy1984
yes i have it cooked in my rom , look on page 5 i think install both files to device nowhere else should work

I uninstalled the other version i had on my i910 restarted, installed the i910 Test Version from post 5, restarted and it is in the same boat as before All the icons on the Taskbar Changed except for Signal Icon. I'm stumped? :D

I uninstalled the other version i had on my i910 restarted, installed the i910 Test Version from post 5, restarted and it is in the same boat as before All the icons on the Taskbar Changed except for Signal Icon. I'm stumped? :D

its becuae the overideicon.dll in your rom! is overriding the phanOverbmp.dll in his .cab

Guest techmaster7545
its becuae the overideicon.dll in your rom! is overriding the phanOverbmp.dll in his .cab

+1 i was starting simple first but yea next step is that lol