GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins [Phone Dialer|Pin Dialer|Taskbars|WMP Player & More]

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
I uninstalled the other version i had on my i910 restarted, installed the i910 Test Version from post 5, restarted and it is in the same boat as before All the icons on the Taskbar Changed except for Signal Icon. I'm stumped? :D

I'm currently building my black taskbar, when I'm finished, I will fix it 4 i910, promised.

Hope u can wait so long.

Guest maxtcee
its becuae the overideicon.dll in your rom! is overriding the phanOverbmp.dll in his .cab

so how do you fix it should i delete the overideicon.dll

Guest Nicklashidegard

Great job with the modding !!! Looks amazing, i love the radioactive green volume control. Now all we need is a taskbar to go with it.. :D

Joking, you gotto sleep sometime, a very impressive collection of mods already

EDIT: just noticed that i can change the colour myself lol.

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Jmak512

Yo man that is some sick sick icons taskbars and dialers anyway you can do anything with the keyboards maybe a black one perhaps :D that would be nice but its great work G keep it up

Guest Krazy Radd
Just want to congratulate for the beautiful taskbar and Phone skinz!

Thank you very much!

@too-sexy | Jmak512 | Nicklashidegard

Thanx guys & I'm very glad that you like it. :D

@maxtcee

please, have some patience, man. When I have time, I will fix it. Cee ya...

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest PDA user

I cant download from megaupload, would you please upload the following files in any other places(Modaco is the best):

1. GRadd`z WM PHONE COLLECTION
  2. TASKBAR WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. Manila Pin Dialer, System Font & OMNIA lettering (New Update)
Thank you in advance for your help

Guest Krazy Radd
I cant download from megaupload, would you please upload the following files in any other places(Modaco is the best):
  1. GRadd`z WM PHONE COLLECTION
  2. TASKBAR WM 6.5 ENGLISH ROM incl. Manila Pin Dialer, System Font & OMNIA lettering (New Update)
Thank you in advance for your help

Sup man

wait a minute...

Edit:

There it is my friend....

GRadd_Manila_WMPhone.cab

GRadd_Stylez_TaskGTR1_WM6.5_ENG.cab

If u have any problems with installing my Taskbar...check my first page, but I guess u know that already.

Tell me when u got it, then I gonna remove it.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest maxtcee
Great job with the modding !!! Looks amazing, i love the radioactive green volume control. Now all we need is a taskbar to go with it.. :D

Joking, you gotto sleep sometime, a very impressive collection of mods already

EDIT: just noticed that i can change the colour myself lol.

that green volume control is sick isnt it the colors the essence its so sexxxxxxxxy lol

Guest DJDoom

Hey dude, I really like your taskbar, but I have got a problem. I followed the instructions you gave and installation worked just fine, but when I click the taskbar a blank transparent bar appears, which is originally supposed to have system icons like sound settings, connection settings, etc in it.

Is it only my problem? And if yes, can you figure out how to fix it? Or is there a chance to replace your taskbar with the original one?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Guest techmaster7545
Hey dude, I really like your taskbar, but I have got a problem. I followed the instructions you gave and installation worked just fine, but when I click the taskbar a blank transparent bar appears, which is originally supposed to have system icons like sound settings, connection settings, etc in it.

Is it only my problem? And if yes, can you figure out how to fix it? Or is there a chance to replace your taskbar with the original one?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

do u have i900 or i910?

Guest techmaster7545

@ krazy radd or sector

did u find out how to change the blue strip in the dialpad ?

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
pccapture8.png

No, it doesn't appear at all. When I click the bar it looks like this.

never seen that sectors in the thread maybe he can help sorry man

Guest blazingwolf

MS changed the way the icons are viewed in that bar. You will need to hack the shellres.96.dll for them to show now.

Guest Krazy Radd
pccapture8.png

@All

If u flashed the new build 23028, u won`t see any Icons in the Zoom Taskbar, cause in this build the shellres96.dll is a little bit different. I have 2 add new icons for the zoom Taskbar.

I will fix this tonite.......please have patience.

@techmaster

whut up tech, I still don't know, but I will ask ma Dawgz in the german forum.

@blazingwolf

your Neo Titanium is very nice. I like that.

@All

If u flashed the new build 23028, u won`t see any Icons in the Zoom Taskbar, cause in this build the shellres96.dll is a little bit different. I have 2 add new icons for the zoom Taskbar.

I will fix this tonite.......please have patience.

@techmaster

whut up tech, I still don't know, but I will ask ma Dawgz in the german forum.

@blazingwolf

your Neo Titanium is very nice. I like that.

I got your edited Minus the Start menu!! What am I missing???? (i know the start icon but its in there!) this is for 23028

screen15j.png

Guest Krazy Radd

Hello Fans

Do u want me to put in white folders or color folders in the honeycomb menu ???

It will come out with my black Taskbar.....so please fellas, need some answers to finish my f#%k'n work.

Edit: I found these black folders. Should I put in these chinese black folders in the honeycomb??? What do u think ??? Here r some screens...

post-570579-1250488427_thumb.png post-570579-1250488435_thumb.png post-570579-1250488444_thumb.png

Edit: Hey Guys I think I will use these folders then....

post-570579-1250489098_thumb.png post-570579-1250489105_thumb.png post-570579-1250489112_thumb.png

Edit: It's me again....damn now I can't decide. They all look nice.

post-570579-1250489502_thumb.png post-570579-1250489511_thumb.png

post-570579-1250489518_thumb.png

HELP :D

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest blazingwolf
I got your edited Minus the Start menu!! What am I missing???? (i know the start icon but its in there!) this is for 23028

From what I have read that is an issue with 23028 if you change the shellres.96.dll like you have. The fix I have seen so far was to place a start menu icon in your today theme.

Guest blazingwolf
Hello Fans

Do u want me to put in white folders or color folders in the honeycomb menu ???

It will come out with my black Taskbar.....so please fellas, need some answers to finish my f#%k'n work.

Edit: I found these black folders. Should I put in these chinese black folders in the honeycomb??? What do u think ??? Here r some screens...

Edit: Hey Guys I think I will use these folders then....

Edit: It's me again....damn now I can't decide. They all look nice.

HELP :angry:

I like the Aqua folders. :D

From what I have read that is an issue with 23028 if you change the shellres.96.dll like you have. The fix I have seen so far was to place a start menu icon in your today theme.

got it fixed! I didnt have to go that today themed route!

post-502174-1250497110_thumb.png

@Krazzy Radd I have edited you Dll , hope you dont mind if you would like it let me know! so you can update you task bar for the i910