Cooked Roms

Guest gojuman

Guest gojuman

I am a little unclear. I have an Omnia i910. Currently running Wozzers. Am I right to assume I can not use the newest of ANY ROMS if still running 6.1? Can I easily upgrade to 6.5? And if so do I want to! I keep reading very bad things about 6.5 on the net.........

thanks guys for shedding light on this

Randy

Edited by gojuman

Guest semmtexx
I am a little unclear. I have an Omnia i910. Currently running Wozzers. Am I right to assume I can not use the newest of ANY ROMS if still running 6.1? Can I easily upgrade to 6.5? And if so do I want to! I keep reading very bad things about 6.5 on the net.........

Randy

STOP asking these kinds of questions before searching this forum. All your questions have already been answered.

Guest gojuman

well ok, since you asked so nice.......damn dude relax!

STOP asking these kinds of questions before searching this forum. All your questions have already been answered.

Guest semmtexx
well ok, since you asked so nice.......damn dude relax!

I'm not trying to be a jerk but seriously we see SO many topics that people post on this forum with the same questions day in and day out that are already answered in most of the "pinned" topics. Honestly, If you take about 1 to 2 hours and just read some tutorial material and use the search options for the i900 and i910 ROM sections you will come out of it with a much better knowledge than you have now. Plus I recommend doing this before you flash so that you don't brick your device. For crying out loud the ONLY pinned topic in the i910 ROM forum is titled "Guide to your first flash: The Verizon CF03 Update ROM and beyond!" How much more apparent can this be?!

Edited by semmtexx

Guest cmalone

Randy

Adrynalyne, bgill, blazingwolf, and a few other people are making custom roms for the i910 right now. wozzer has not updated his roms for some time. to update the the newest roms from these guys:

-update your phone to the official verizon CF03 rom.

-chose a custom rom based on your preferences and update as you did to wozzers

-i currently use adryns because i like what he put in there, but have tried many of the others. just MY preference.

-you can update to 6.5 from 6.1 as long as you have flashed cc20 or cf03. but the newest custom roms are based off of the CF03 rom

-6.5 is much better now, very touch friendly, smooth, and responsive. everyone who goes back to 6.1 from 6.5 are disgusted by 6.1's lack of these features. (and many more things i won't get into)

good luck,

chris

Guest gojuman

thanks Chris

Adrynalyne, bgill, blazingwolf, and a few other people are making custom roms for the i910 right now. wozzer has not updated his roms for some time. to update the the newest roms from these guys:

-update your phone to the official verizon CF03 rom.

-chose a custom rom based on your preferences and update as you did to wozzers

-i currently use adryns because i like what he put in there, but have tried many of the others. just MY preference.

-you can update to 6.5 from 6.1 as long as you have flashed cc20 or cf03. but the newest custom roms are based off of the CF03 rom

-6.5 is much better now, very touch friendly, smooth, and responsive. everyone who goes back to 6.1 from 6.5 are disgusted by 6.1's lack of these features. (and many more things i won't get into)

good luck,

chris

Guest gojuman
I'm not trying to be a jerk but seriously we see SO many topics that people post on this forum with the same questions day in and day out that are already answered in most of the "pinned" topics. Honestly, If you take about 1 to 2 hours and just read some tutorial material and use the search options for the i900 and i910 ROM sections you will come out of it with a much better knowledge than you have now. Plus I recommend doing this before you flash so that you don't brick your device. For crying out loud the ONLY pinned topic in the i910 ROM forum is titled "Guide to your first flash: The Verizon CF03 Update ROM and beyond!" How much more apparent can this be?!

have done a flash, have done the reading. It is working but it was all on 6.1, got thru all that.

There was controversy on if 6.5 was a good move. You spending so much time from your pedestal and getting on people than this issue was worth. Your being an ass is whats apprarent. I have never had even a warning before this, I think a simple reminder would have been fine....................but as long as your happy and secure thinking your all that then hey we're all happy right. Ten feet tall and bullet proof, long as you can just type it huh?

Guest gojuman

wow, just saw some of your previous "issues" with users on here. You even used the same "not trying to be a jerk line" LOL. You actually get off on looking for these little mistakes. Then I saw your profile pic..............Gods punished you enough my friend, I will drop it all! ROFLOL

Guest blazingwolf
have done a flash, have done the reading. It is working but it was all on 6.1, got thru all that.

There was controversy on if 6.5 was a good move. You spending so much time from your pedestal and getting on people than this issue was worth. Your being an ass is whats apprarent. I have never had even a warning before this, I think a simple reminder would have been fine....................but as long as your happy and secure thinking your all that then hey we're all happy right. Ten feet tall and bullet proof, long as you can just type it huh?

Chill out. We don't need to compare to see who has a bigger one.

What controversy on 6.5? Haven't seen one in the reading I have been doing except for personal opinion on which is better.

Guest semmtexx
wow, just saw some of your previous "issues" with users on here. You even used the same "not trying to be a jerk line" LOL. You actually get off on looking for these little mistakes. Then I saw your profile pic..............Gods punished you enough my friend, I will drop it all! ROFLOL

Umm... In my profile pic, I am holding my son. What exactly do you mean by God has "punished me enough"? If you are insinuating that God "punished" me with a child....well then you're a horrible human being IMO.