ROM Store

Guest gorf1000

Guest gorf1000

I was thinking it would be convenient to have a ROM store of sorts that would be a one-stop locale to locate each of the ROMS available on the forum.

Rather than paging through the entire forum and trying to find each ROM available each chef would create their own thread in the format:

Title: [ROM] Unique Name

Description: Version Information

When a new ROM is created a moderator would then modify the first post of the sticky and add the new ROM to the authors section. I've put together a list that I'm sure is not comprehensive but it could be a good start, I'm also not sure if all of the following ROMs are compatible with CF03 or just CC20, that may be another category to separate them. It may also be useful to categorize by WM 6.1 and WM 6.5 ROMs. I would also think that screen captures could be added when provided and possibly a short list of the unique features of each ROM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROM Store

bga7x

Bgill_Techv

blazingwolf

hartv427

MrCapcom

techmaster7545

WoZZeR999

xCorndogx

Guest jstuart91
You forgot Adryn's ROMs at PPCGeeks.com...

Adrynalyne's ROMs deserve to be added here even if it is meant to only be ROMs hosted here at modaco based on the fact that they are allways very stable and that a new build comes out he updates the kitchen for all the other chefs to use =)

Link to his CF03 ROMs (both WM6.1 and 6.5 in same thread) is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75064

Guest MrCapcom

Yea he deserves to be here but as far as whoever is going to be updating this thread it would be easier if all they to do was look thru the modaco forum. Plus there are tons of roms(omnia roms) out there no use combing the internet and putting them into one thread. So it would be easier to only include Modaco's list of roms.

Ratings would be a bad idea imo becaue everyone would be different there are different ways to gauge whats a good rom and whats not imo best way is to try them all yourself. When I first came on the omnia rom scene I was on wozzers then blazing wolfs then AD then bgills and now i just make my own rom. Did the other rom makers deserve a bad review or 1 star out of 5 ? No I just had a different taste

Guest gorf1000
Yea he deserves to be here but as far as whoever is going to be updating this thread it would be easier if all they to do was look thru the modaco forum. Plus there are tons of roms(omnia roms) out there no use combing the internet and putting them into one thread. So it would be easier to only include Modaco's list of roms.

Ratings would be a bad idea imo becaue everyone would be different there are different ways to gauge whats a good rom and whats not imo best way is to try them all yourself. When I first came on the omnia rom scene I was on wozzers then blazing wolfs then AD then bgills and now i just make my own rom. Did the other rom makers deserve a bad review or 1 star out of 5 ? No I just had a different taste

MrCapcom, you're thinking just what I am. Many people come here first when it comes to looking for things for our Omnia's. Though there are other sites with ROMs out there (and of course I fully agree that Adrynalyne's ROM should be listed) I was thinking of focusing this thread on what exists here on Modaco.

I also agree that ratings would not be very effective. That's why I mentioned possibly including a short description of the unique features of each ROM, I think that would be more helpful when looking over the list.

Guest MrCapcom
MrCapcom, you're thinking just what I am. Many people come here first when it comes to looking for things for our Omnia's. Though there are other sites with ROMs out there (and of course I fully agree that Adrynalyne's ROM should be listed) I was thinking of focusing this thread on what exists here on Modaco.

I also agree that ratings would not be very effective. That's why I mentioned possibly including a short description of the unique features of each ROM, I think that would be more helpful when looking over the list.

Well leave the features up to the rom builders because I know i try to add features in every release or so it would be easier to just have them itemize it out on there thread.