Battery (spare part) wanted

Guest xdalover

Guest xdalover
I've had the new 1300mAh version for a week now. I now get 2.5 days use without charge compared to 1.5 days previous, strange as there is only a 30% increase in mAh over the stock version

Good news!! Im going to orden one for me ASAP

Thank you

I have just received this email from mugen

Thanks for your email and enquiry for a Mugen Power Battery for the Toshiba TG01 Tsunagi smartphone. We expect to receive new stock of this model during next week. You can already pre-order the battery on our website to ensure you will receive your battery as soon as possible after stock arrives.

Guest Bird_FAT

There is another option out there folks - not been mentioned here yet, so I thought I would add it in...

External power packs!

I have so many gadgets (though the TG01 IS helping me cut that down) in my bag that I needed a solution for the weekend away/long journey issue. After a bit of searching around, I found that you can get hold of an external recharger; basically, a battery in a bag! The one I settled for was from Maplin in the UK:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=227006

Works like a charm and gives 2 1/2 - 3 top up charges (from 'low battery' warning to full) and the unit itself charges to full over night.

Cost for similar £15 - £40 - the one above was £29.99 and has all the connections for all the tech I have, so was perfect for me.

The advantages of this approach are: you don't need to get a Fatty cover and you can also charge your other tech!

Edited by Bird_FAT

Guest xdalover
There is another option out there folks - not been mentioned here yet, so I thought I would add it in...

External power packs!

I have so many gadgets (though the TG01 IS helping me cut that down) in my bag that I needed a solution for the weekend away/long journey issue. After a bit of searching around, I found that you can get hold of an external recharger; basically, a battery in a bag! The one I settled for was from Maplin in the UK:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=227006

Works like a charm and gives 2 1/2 - 3 top up charges (from 'low battery' warning to full) and the unit itself charges to full over night.

Cost for similar £15 - £40 - the one above was £29.99 and has all the connections for all the tech I have, so was perfect for me.

The advantages of this approach are: you don't need to get a Fatty cover and you can also charge your other tech!

Yes, Bird_FAT, it's a good solution for travels (specially if you are not walking: Train, Bus, Plane...) But the only problem is that you can't connect a USB pen drive (with films, music...) and charging at the same time.

That would perfect if we can find an USB splitter able to connect a device and charge simultaneously

Any idea?

Guest Bird_FAT
Yes, Bird_FAT, it's a good solution for travels (specially if you are not walking: Train, Bus, Plane...) But the only problem is that you can't connect a USB pen drive (with films, music...) and charging at the same time.

That would perfect if we can find an USB splitter able to connect a device and charge simultaneously

Any idea?

You can have up to 32GB SDHC internally!! I have my entire rebuild, 6 episodes of HDTV, 5 hours of music, 15 books and an unbelievable amount of apps and games (including 20 gba ROMS) - ALL ON AN 8GB card! I can live with all that!

Though I will admit that I am also waiting for a cable that lets me charge up at the same time as access the Micro USB port - Mainly because I want to be able to plug in my gamepad as well as a charge! LOL!!