[CLOSED] Win A Copy Of Point UI Home 2

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
03-Aug-2009_portrait_today_applet_melbourne.jpg

News team new-guy philly-d has just finished his review of Point UI Home 2. If UI replacements are your thing, make sure you go and have a read ;)

In addition to this, the guys over at Point UI have provided us with some copies to give away to 3 lucky and loyal MoDaCo members. That's right folks, no newbies coming in and stealing the glory on this one, this compo is for the MoDaCo faithful ONLY ;)

To enter, you must:
  • have been a member for at least 3 years
  • have over 300 posts
  • not be a staff member <_<

The first 3 qualifying members to pm me the correct answer to the following question, get a full copy of Point UI Home 2 :angry:

Question: When was Point UI Home originally released?

Good luck :huh:

Congrats to beersoft, Dr_StrangeTrick and spacemonkey - glad to see you're all still here :)

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Thanks to all who entered but the next two correct PM's I received after Beer's were from spacemonkey and Dr_StrangeTrick :)

Congrats all, will ping licenses over shortly ;)

Guest Stuart_f
To enter, you must:

* have been a member for at least 3 years

* have over 300 posts

* not be a staff member

The 300 posts bit is disappointing. I regularly visit Modaco to learn about the new developments and find it a great resource because it contains valid, relevant and well-thought (mostly!) posts. If this competition is a sign of things to come then we'll be deluged with a ton of pointless topics and replies whose only aim is to raise post count.

Please, please, please, don't let this happen to Modaco. The signal to noise ratio on many user-contributed sites is already low enough.

Guest rameses

A good point. I was on 284 posts this morning and did consider (for a few sconds) knocking out a few posts to get above 300, but then thought better of it. :)

Guest Stuart_f
if we caught anyone blatantly doing that, they would get a short, sharp BAN.

Good

(another content-free, pointless, count-increasing, post for me!!!!! :))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.